Beth's Diary - size 8 please!

newgirl-x

Hello
I started Cambridge today and so far so good. Starting weight: 10 stone 11 Goal weight: 8 stone 7

Plan on posting my daily diary here to help mes stay on track :)

Cant wait to get back to my old self and my old clothes!!

Beth

x

Wow last night i had food cravings so bad, i nearly ended up giving up and saying "i'll start tomorrow" but no i stuck to it and super proud!
Never done a diet like this before so its all new to me, but i want to be 100%
Had my first shake of the day which is yummy, had a black coffee and just trying to glug this water as i'm aiming for 4 liters per day!

Hoping this gets easier!!

Yesterday was HARD!
Woke up today and my headache seems to of gone.....feel really bloated with all this water though.
Can't wait until it gets easier, feeling more positive today I CAN DO THIS :)

Wow today was so much easier and I didn't feel massively hungry. Ordered some ketone sticks so they should arrive Monday, looking forward to seeing if in ketosis lol.
Can't wait to start swimming in 11 days!

Roll on day 4!

Woke up at 5 today going to be a looooong day!
Don't plan on having my first packet til at least 9 if I can hold out that long.....today is going to be a challenge as I literally have nothing to do and I'm skint! And tomorrow's the same as I'm not in uni til Tuesday....oh well
Keep counting down the days til my consultant sees me, hoping I've lost something after all this!
I shall post back later, but there is no doubt in my mind I will be sticking to this diet 100%

Wow i cant believe its nearly the end of day 4, this day seemed so far away on day 1 lol!
Its defo getting easier :)
Just had my last packet of mushroom soup with a black coffee, had 3 litres of water today just got 1 litre to go, i am peeing for england!!

Roll on day 5!

So last night i ended up having half of a pizza..why i did it i dont even know! :/
Well, i'm not letting it stop me and i'm going to treat this as day 1 all over again!

I'm still feeling positive, and if anything it has taught me a lesson, i want this so bad and i am going to get it!
Did weigh myself this morning and ive lost 2lbs still since Thursday :)

Onwards and upwards.......

Hey Beth,
Put your pizza in to context - I bet its a whole lot less than you would have eaten on a normal weekend pre CD. I'm told it might make you feel a bit headachey and hungry today but if it does power through and use that as your motivation not to give in next time you are tempted. We are all going to have little blips along the way but we will get there! Have your ketostix arrived yet? I think I shall be ordering some on pay day.
Have a great day xx

Hey Beth,
Put your pizza in to context - I bet its a whole lot less than you would have eaten on a normal weekend pre CD. I'm told it might make you feel a bit headachey and hungry today but if it does power through and use that as your motivation not to give in next time you are tempted. We are all going to have little blips along the way but we will get there! Have your ketostix arrived yet? I think I shall be ordering some on pay day.
Have a great day xx
Hello :) you are very true, a lot less than what i would of normally ate!
Yeh they arrived and they turned the colour which says im apparantly still in ketosis???
Its weird because i havent felt hungry all day either, i've felt really good today lol xx

So even after last night, i expected today to be really hard but if anything its been easier!
My Ketosis sticks are at the lighest colour but still in ketosis?
Feel like i am anyway, hunger has gone :)

Day 2
Had my first shake and a litre of water, now just enjoying a black coffee :)
Weighed myself again.....still showing a 2lb loss since Thursday.....first weigh in tomorrow so looks like this is all for me this week.
I know the diets hard but i just love the feeling it gives you knowing that it will definitely work as long as your 100%
I keep thinking about the bigger picture but i need to take it week by week to stay focused!

One good thing about me having pizza Sunday is that i've started a fresh from Monday and so now i dont have to have any savoury products :) woohoo!

So day 2 is going fine and dandy, had 3 iters and going to have 1 more!
Just boiled the kettle so just made myself a black coffee and just waiting for the water to cool down to make my last meal which is soup :)
I'm feeling great now, feel like my head is mentally in it now!
I cant explain how i feel its like a hunger but it doesnt hurt and its not extreme but its always sort of there knowing you cant eat lol. BUT i love that feeling, makes me feel like i know its working ;)

Official weigh in with my consultant tomorrow eek, even though i know it is going to be minimal!

So first WI and i lost 3lbs :D very happy!
Weight now: 10 stone 8

Feeling very positive now! I know its not a massive loss but its a loss!
I didnt tell my consultant about sunday :eek:
So day 3 is here and feeling fantastic, going getting my hair done later too eek so excited, all part of the new me!!! :)

So today's been a fab day :) had my hair done and feeling great, now going meeting my dad for a coffee !

Consultants told me I'm going to have to move up a step soon as my bmi is nearly at a healthy weight, not impressed with this I wanted the 12 weeks on shakes

So i woke up this morning on day 4 and i have dropped a lb :D very happy and defo pushing me on!
I cant believe how good i feel, started making the effort with my hair and make up again and it feels good :)

Although next weekend will be a test, might be going my dads for the weekend and we love a good drink lol, but will defo be sticking to plan 100%!

Its such a good feeling when the image of you being slim is such a good point to stick to this diet! so excited!

Day 5 WOOHOO!!
So i'm a daily weigher my bad but i've lost 1.5lbs since wednesday, so happy :)
Weekend is going to be super easy, full of motivation!
Life is definately seeming more enjoyable!! :)
x

DAY 6!!! Scales said another 1lb off :eek::D
Had a good day shopping with my mum and grandma, treated myself to a few new bits, in size 10 which i am slowly fitting into hehe!!!

Just about to have my last pack of the day, already had 2 milkshakes so think i may have porridge :)

Day 7 tomorrow eek! Last night i wanted a take away so bad so i went to sleep and felt so proud of myself this morning!

I'm looking forward to what the scales say monday as that would of been me 100% for 7 days, and if the scales stay true to what they were this morning that will be another 3lb off!!!

I have 8 weigh ins until my birthday and i know i am going to smash my goal of 9.7 for my birthday! Cant wait to buy a birthday outfit eek!:p

Back