Beth's Diary - size 8 please!

Day off uni so thought i'd go on a mission, nearly 15,000 steps and already 2250 calories burnt on my fitbit :D
Still got my last shake to go hmmmmm strawberyy and cherry smoothie :p
Went into Manchester too and bought a new skirt, hoodie, and top in size 8s and Small, and I had 5 parcels arrive today with goodies, that's my student loan out of the window :eek:

Back to work in 2 and a half weeks......McDonalds........I suppose I could have a salad in the future but for now I shall take my take away shakes hehe!

Day 1 of 50 nearly done I say nearly but there is no chance of me cheating I am on a mission WOOHOO!

#DAY1 #100% :cool::cool::cool:

So its weigh in day and I have lost 2lbs! That's 9lbs in 3 weeks so rather chuffed with that!
Had a crazy day yesterday finishing my assignment so wasn't really on plan!
SO TODAY IS DAY 2 OF MY 50 DAY CHALLENGE
#day2
23lbs to goooooooooo!!!

Day 2
Not quite managed my 10,000 steps on fitbit but I am so knackered after being up all night doing my essay then up early for my consultant!
Cant wait to get in bed with a brew and have my last smoothie :)
Nearly time to tick off day 2 on my chart woohoo!
Just over 2lbs away from being in the 9 stones eek :eek::D

Soooo day 3! Feeling very happy and positive! I'm starting to feel so much better, I just want my face to lose its chubbiness but its being very stubborn :(
2 weeks left on SS then its step 2 for me and actually cannot wait! Knowing I've only got 2 weeks left on SS is making me determined to smash this 100%
Consultant said I can start excercising then too yay :) i'm already booked on for 2 zumba classes this week!
So i'm in uni for 2 hours later then going to go zumba at 7 I think! I just wanna know how many calories I burn on fitbit lol.

Woohoo, future is looking bright!

Another 100% day :) #day3
So weekend is here! Tomorrow i'm going shopping with my mum and gran, then at my dads at night! Then Saturday morning we're going for a long 4 hour walk in the hills cannot wait to do it now I have my fitbit!! :)
I had my size 10 jeans on today.........VERY tight, but with my hoodie pulled over they looked good!! :D

yay yay yayyyyy managed to be 100% hehe #day 5
dad asked me what i wanted to do today and he suggested cinema, bowling........i said lets go for a walk so we did up in the hills for 3 hours AND 20,000 steps!
feeling amazing!! not seen him in ages too and he said how much weight i'd lost!! :D
i can do this!!!!
Had a very nasty woman in the pub saying how cambridge diet is disgusting and how i'm going to pile on the weight and how weight watchers and slimming world are the diets i should be doing! She was drunk by my god i just bit my tongue! Funny thing is my dad said shes jealous as shes piled on the weight over christmas!
Anyway, made me more determined ha!!! Theres no way after all this hard work i will slip back to my old ways!
:)

VERY tired today, was going to go for a walk but i think i'll pass! Think yesterday has knackered me out!
Still got 2 shakes to go yay :)
day in bed for me!!
#day6

So last week i was 10st 2.5 this week 10st 0.25 woohoo 2lbs and a 1/4!
This diet sure works if you stick to it!
I cant believe i'm only a stone and a half from goal, its so exciting x

Love this, first photo was me on the 12th july last year :( i cant believe looking back at how unhappy i really was at the time!
This diet is helping me physically aswell as emotionally!

Omg forgot what day i'm on lol? day 8?
Had slimatee last night and wow it defo worked, feel loads better!
Got a uni group meet up later so got my take away shake ready :)
Official weigh in day tomorrow eek!!!!

Hmmmm abit nervous for weigh in. Last wednesday i weighed 10st 1.5 and this morning weighed in at 10st 0.75 so only 3/4 of a pound :(
been so good too!
oh well, better than anything is the way i feel and i am starting to feel AMAZING!!

I guess if i push it and lose 1lb tomorrrow on my consultants, thats 10lbs in 4 weeks!!!! :D

10.2 on my consultants last wednesday so lets see what tomorrow brings......

So i lost 3lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY !!! :woohoo::woohoo:
I'm also officially in the 9 stones too!!! 9 stone 13..............thats 12lbs off in 4 weeks hehe!!! :D
Only downside to today is im abit gutted with my uni essay result, 50%, ok so its a pass but hey ho.

Not going to stop my cambridge journey, being 100% is amazing and pays off!!!

Going getting my hair done at 3 then bingo tonight with my mum, that will cheer me up :D

Just caught up on your diary as I'm someone who did Cambridge a few years back and lost over four stone, and since then have had gains and losses and am currently on a 2olb gain but am back on it with a vengeance!

Totally agree about the slip ups, as long as you get straight back to it thats all that matters, its still all going in the right direction. Sounds like you're completely on track again though, inspiring me to stop having little cheats!

Just caught up on your diary as I'm someone who did Cambridge a few years back and lost over four stone, and since then have had gains and losses and am currently on a 2olb gain but am back on it with a vengeance!

Totally agree about the slip ups, as long as you get straight back to it thats all that matters, its still all going in the right direction. Sounds like you're completely on track again though, inspiring me to stop having little cheats!
Good luck!!!! How long have you been back on cambridge??

Aw really yeh me too i'm stopping the treats, well i've been 100% for about 10 days!

So i'm off to Edinburgh in the morning for the weekend with the uni girls, got my take away shakes ready! This is going to be hard!
However........had my hair done today as they cancelled on me yesterday and i love it! And i have a new dress =) hoping i can get a decent full length picture, lets see haha

Come on Beth you can do this girl!!!!

SO Edingburgh this weekend, I ended up drinking both nights! I didn't touch food just my packs but I had a good few vodka diet cokes :|
Was still a pound down on my scales this morning and I don't get weighed until Wednesday with my consultants so I would be VERY happy with a pound loss after a messy weekend!
It felt so good and amazing, I had a gorgeous dress on and got a couple of drinks bought me off young boys :p

Here is me Friday night :cool:

Cant believe I am less than 20lbs to goal! <3

Gorgeous pic! You must be so pleased with how you're looking. And I'm assuming your WI will put you in a healthy BMI?! Thats such a great feeling (though you already look more than healthy to me!).

Wow newgirl - you're doing so well! and so close to goal I bet you can smell it! Caught up with your diary and I like the counting down challenge. Working at Mc Donald's is a challenge though isn't it? And I'm not talking about the food, rather the smell
When I'm dieting my sense of smell sharpens even more - just passing near a McDonald makes me gag.
And it's great you've got the exercise going - it definitely helps for the toning and will carry you through your maintenance as well!
i plan on starting my exercise next week as well!
anyway have a great 100% day
xx

Back