Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

29/05/2011

L: jacket potato and 1/2 tin of beans

S: 1 x hexb ryvita and 1 x hexa laughing cow

D: left over curry w/ brown rice an sugarsnap peas

S: rest of hex ryvitas and laughing cow w/ 4 x big pickled onions (stinky!!)
1/2 melon (you know I've had a bad night or two when the melon comes out!!)

29/05/2011

L: jacket potato and 1/2 tin of beans

S: 1 x hexb ryvita and 1 x hexa laughing cow

D: left over curry w/ brown rice an sugarsnap peas

S: rest of hex ryvitas and laughing cow w/ 4 x big pickled onions (stinky!!)
1/2 melon (you know I've had a bad night or two when the melon comes out!!)

Oh Yes! The melon is your secret weapon! Are you managing to stick to no syns? :eek:

Ali* said:
Oh Yes! The melon is your secret weapon! Are you managing to stick to no syns? :eek:

No syns isn't an issue at the moment.. we shall see whether I last all the way to Friday with minimal syns cos I'm out again so need to save some! X

No syns isn't an issue at the moment.. we shall see whether I last all the way to Friday with minimal syns cos I'm out again so need to save some! X

Ooh you party animal! Actually, that reminds me ... I'm out on Friday night too! :D

What's the plan for today then chick? Col's working so I'm gonna pop out in a bit to do my food shop ... exciting stuff eh?

I've got some homemade soup for lunch and will be looking for some inspiration for tea later x

30/05/2011

B: 2 x scrambled eggs, 1 x quorn sausage and 1/2 tin of beans

L: quorn chilli w/ baked potato and hexa feta

S: 2 x mini corn cobettes
1 x hexa laughing cow triange

D: rest of quorn chilli w/ basmati rice
Hexb fibre plus bar

30/05/2011

B: 2 x scrambled eggs, 1 x quorn sausage and 1/2 tin of beans

L: quorn chilli w/ baked potato and hexa feta

S: 2 x mini corn cobettes
1 x hexa laughing cow triange

D: rest of quorn chilli w/ basmati rice
Hexb fibre plus bar

You pop into my diary ... abuse me ... then you don't let me know what you have eaten today! :rolleyes:

Have you been golden? :angeldevil:

Sending you the mostest positive vibes for WI tomorrow xx :vibes:

Ali* said:
You pop into my diary ... abuse me ... then you don't let me know what you have eaten today! :rolleyes:

Have you been golden? :angeldevil:

Sending you the mostest positive vibes for WI tomorrow xx :vibes:

There was no abuse! I was saying you were saintly compared to my piglet ways! Lol :)

B: melon

L: hexb feta pasta salad

D: quorn spaghetti bolognaise w/ broccoli and green beans

Boooooring day :(

Just realised I've been really antisocial (except for my 'abuse' of you anyway Ali) :p in my defence i've been rushed off my little piggy trotters.. Had an exam today so basically just feel knackered! Looking forward to a lovely weekend with Max to chillout! X

Just realised I've been really antisocial (except for my 'abuse' of you anyway Ali) :p in my defence i've been rushed off my little piggy trotters.. Had an exam today so basically just feel knackered! Looking forward to a lovely weekend with Max to chillout! X

Awww babeee! Another exam? After that busy weekend working too - you poor thing!

They reckon the weather is turning again ... should be a lovely weekend for you and Max to chillax xx

Well WI says 10.10 which means I've roughly STS..

I really need to start actually losing weight again sometime soon.. Not even back to my pre-holiday weight, just keep playing with the same couple of pounds!!

Gonna start really measuring all my carbs and only snacking on superfree and hexs..

Bleurgh.. I mean I know I deserved this STS cos I had 2 nights off in fact when you look at it like that I did well to stay the STS but I'm just feeling chunky again cos I'm not seeing any change - I just wanna lose 4 pounds so I'm less than I was when I went away!!

Well WI says 10.10 which means I've roughly STS..

I really need to start actually losing weight again sometime soon.. Not even back to my pre-holiday weight, just keep playing with the same couple of pounds!!

Gonna start really measuring all my carbs and only snacking on superfree and hexs..

Bleurgh.. I mean I know I deserved this STS cos I had 2 nights off in fact when you look at it like that I did well to stay the STS but I'm just feeling chunky again cos I'm not seeing any change - I just wanna lose 4 pounds so I'm less than I was when I went away!!

It's so frustrating hovering in a place you don't wanna be isn't it? :argh:

I think you've got a great plan there to shake things up a bit ... must be quite hard trying to shake up a green day.

You can do this hun ... I have total confidence in you! :grouphugg:

Ali* said:
If you think about it ... all that wet hair dry hair business last Wednesday ... you could say you have lost a lb! Lol xx

This is why I love you! Well tbh my scale was doing a 10.10 10.9 dance today.. But 10.10 lost the best of 5. Need to invest in some scales that measure half pounds (these one's are digital so all I can assume is that it's half pounds that confuse it - thinking about it, I think if you switch it to pounds it does half pounds.. I'll see when I next do a cheeky weigh)

X

This is why I love you! Well tbh my scale was doing a 10.10 10.9 dance today.. But 10.10 lost the best of 5. Need to invest in some scales that measure half pounds (these one's are digital so all I can assume is that it's half pounds that confuse it - thinking about it, I think if you switch it to pounds it does half pounds.. I'll see when I next do a cheeky weigh)

X

Mine are WW scales and they give quarter pound results ... even seeing a quarter pound reduction (like this morning!) is encouraging!

Talking of quarter pounders (ha ha) ... kids wanna go to McDs for lunch :eek: Me and Rosie have got the hair dressers at 1pm so it will be a late lunch ... can I survive that long without cracking? It's not as if I love the stuff but I'll be hungry by then :( Might pop a banana and a Fibre Plus bar in my bag :)

Ali* said:
Mine are WW scales and they give quarter pound results ... even seeing a quarter pound reduction (like this morning!) is encouraging!

Talking of quarter pounders (ha ha) ... kids wanna go to McDs for lunch :eek: Me and Rosie have got the hair dressers at 1pm so it will be a late lunch ... can I survive that long without cracking? It's not as if I love the stuff but I'll be hungry by then :( Might pop a banana and a Fibre Plus bar in my bag :)

Ooo girly trip to hairdressers!
Get that banana and fibre plus bar in your bag and then there's no excuse to get tempted! Macdonald's in disgusting anyway (well.. If I keep telling myself that!)
You could always have a chicken salad? They're only like 2/3 syns - they're on the eating out thread.. If you're really hungry?

Ooo girly trip to hairdressers!
Get that banana and fibre plus bar in your bag and then there's no excuse to get tempted! Macdonald's in disgusting anyway (well.. If I keep telling myself that!)
You could always have a chicken salad? They're only like 2/3 syns - they're on the eating out thread.. If you're really hungry?

They are in my bag ready, lol! Don't think I want a salad.

Beth - can you see my album on my home page? Gonnabesmall says she can't see the photo's I've put on there from Tenerife ... only my Avatar pic. I've never thought how other people get to see them, just thought you could.

Ali* said:
They are in my bag ready, lol! Don't think I want a salad.

Beth - can you see my album on my home page? Gonnabesmall says she can't see the photo's I've put on there from Tenerife ... only my Avatar pic. I've never thought how other people get to see them, just thought you could.

Erm I'm sure I have seen them but not sure where I found them it might have been a magical mystery tour.. I'm on my phone ATM, but when I'm on my laptop later I'll have a look for you.. :)

1/06/2011

L: baked potato (300g) 1/2 tin beans

S: 1/2 pineapple near enough

D: 100g pasta w/ tomato and chickpea (1/2 tin) sauce with hexb feta

S: hexb ryvita w/ hexa laughing cow lights

3 x vodka and slimline (7.5 syns)

7.5/105

1/06/2011

L: baked potato (300g) 1/2 tin beans

S: 1/2 pineapple near enough

D: 100g pasta w/ tomato and chickpea (1/2 tin) sauce with hexb feta

S: hexb ryvita w/ hexa laughing cow lights

3 x vodka and slimline (7.5 syns)

7.5/105

Ooh, nice day :D I feel a 100% week coming on ... or have you got one of your nights out?? I think you have on Friday???

Back