Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
I reckon chilli & rice is my mostest favouritest meal in the whole wide world! :D Not with quorn though :jelous: lol! Even better with some tortillas on the side ... nom nom nom!

It's mine too!! Yum yum yum! My mum laughs at me like 'again??' when I say I've cooked it! I honestly prefer quorn mince now, plus it's a lot quicker! X

20/05/2011

B: hexb weetabix and hexa milk

L: feta pasta salad (2 meals of this tomorrow as I'm working with the photographer again for 14 hours!!)

S: tom and herb mugshot

D: quorn sausage, hexa cheese and tomato pasta bake.

4 syns for 2 x strawberry pencil sweets.

Last edited:
21/05/2011

B: 6 syns for cinnamon oatsosimple and hexa milk

Banana
Hexb fibre plus bar

Hexa and hexb feta pasta salad

Total Weds-Sat 10 syns..

Got sooo many syns i've actually resorted to making myself tuna and sweetcorn pasta salad for lunch tomorrow with maybe 4 tablespoons of light Mayo (8 syns)

21/05/2011

B: 6 syns for cinnamon oatsosimple and hexa milk

Banana
Hexb fibre plus bar

Hexa and hexb feta pasta salad

Total Weds-Sat 10 syns..

Got sooo many syns i've actually resorted to making myself tuna and sweetcorn pasta salad for lunch tomorrow with maybe 4 tablespoons of light Mayo (8 syns)

Hmmm ... and you say I don't eat enough! ;)

Hope you are not working too hard and there's still some time to play :)

Ali* said:
Hmmm ... and you say I don't eat enough! ;)

Hope you are not working too hard and there's still some time to play :)

There's been no time to play, there's been no time to breathe..

Exam on Friday, had to help Max with some stuff on Friday evening - he's been working night shifts so we're like ships passing lol - I was out of the house at 7am yesterday and at work for 14 and a half hours and now I'm back at work for what looks like, best case scenario, a 12 hour shift! Lol.. Everything always happens at once..

Hope you're having a much better weekend than me :) xx

There's been no time to play, there's been no time to breathe..

Exam on Friday, had to help Max with some stuff on Friday evening - he's been working night shifts so we're like ships passing lol - I was out of the house at 7am yesterday and at work for 14 and a half hours and now I'm back at work for what looks like, best case scenario, a 12 hour shift! Lol.. Everything always happens at once..

Hope you're having a much better weekend than me :) xx

All cool here ta xx Col's got a weekend off so we are chillin' - both need it after being sooo busy lately :)

How do you feel the exam went? :cross: OK I hope

Have a good day x

22/05/2011

B: hexb porridge w/ hexa milk
Banana

L:hexb tuna and sweetcorn Mayo pasta (8 syns)

D: sw roast potatoes, 2 x quorn sausages, peas, sweetcorn and broccoli w/ gravy (2 syns)

Banana
Cherry toms
Kiwi

20 syns weds - sun

Ali* said:
:eek::eek::eek:

Have you missed them??

Wonder what the scales are gonna say on Wednesday??

No I haven't really because I've not had the opportunity for a vino and that's all I ever feel deprived of.. Going to the pub this evening though so i'm sure I'll get of some then :) xx

Ali* said:
Have one for me hun ;)

You're a bright one for saying I don't eat enough, lol!

This diet has done something to me! 2 x large glasses of wine and one beer and I'm an awful lot more drunk than I should be.. Got a huge night out planned on Thursday and I'm very worried I'm going to be in big trouble! Lol x

B: 2 x egg omlette w/ hexa cheddar

L: j/potato and beans w /hexa cheddar

S: 2 x mini corn cobbettes

D: j/potato and beans w/ 2 x worn sausages (repetitive I know but I had no time to cook!)

S: hexb ryvita and hexb laughing cow

2 x red wine 17 syns
1 x red stripe 8 syns

Weds - Mon = 45

Last edited:
Ali* said:
You're a cheap date luv! Lol x

It used to take you AT LEAST a bottle of wine & a couple of G&Ts! ;)

Me and my best went to the pub straight from Zumba and Max met us from work cos he'd been working a late shift - at first he was laughing at us being such lightweights then as we descended further into cackling idiots he looked a little scared :) xx

24/05/2011

L: fruit salad
Cheesy pasta pot (1 1/2 syns)

S: sweet and sour mugshot (not my fave but was out and about all day with no time for proper food!)

D: baked potato, 2 x quorn sausages, broccoli, sugarsnap peas and gravy (3 syns)

Wednesday - Tuesday 49.5 syns

Might have a fibre plus bar considering I've had NO hexs at all.. But maybe not cos I'm really full for some strange reason!!

Well WI says either 10.11 or 10.10 got the 10.11 when my hair was wet, the 10.10 when my hair was dry and then a 10.11 again as I walked out the door - why did I do that?! Lol..

So either 1 or 2 lbs off this week..

Well I'm back on plan.. Definitely ate and drank more than my 105 syns last night.l, so looks like it's going to be damage control and no syns for me till
WI on weds..

I'll have to be a very good girl! X

Oh dear :( why does everything happen at once :(
Night out on Thursday.
Mum's planned a party tonight for the family.
A friend's 21st next Friday.
Another friend's BBQ and party next Saturday..

And all at a time where exams mean my motivation is at an all time low :(

Just going to enjoy them - but be golden the rest of the time and hope for the best :( then as soon as I'm all finished on the 8th I'm gonna up to exercise and see if I can speed up these losses! X

Back