Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

As long as I'm not heavier than the 11.2 I weighed the other day.. If I am I'll be reaaaally annoyed! Lol..

Hope you feel a bit better today? Less bloated? Xx

Yeah, feeling better ta! I've had a bit of a period but I'm very lucky it's here and gone in 2 days! Just the associated 'bloat'.

Fingers crossed we'll both be happy tomorrow! You need to get under 11st and I need to see 11.4.75 again!

Ali* said:
Yeah, feeling better ta! I've had a bit of a period but I'm very lucky it's here and gone in 2 days! Just the associated 'bloat'.

Fingers crossed we'll both be happy tomorrow! You need to get under 11st and I need to see 11.4.75 again!

Well well well, the scales say 11.0.. Which is 2lbs lighter than I weighed 2 days ago - now obviously I can't have lost 2lbs of fat in 2 days but I'm glad I've not gained loads!

Just hope I can keep it off when I'm away with work this weekend, I have no control over the food and we'll be so busy it'll be cereal and sandwiches :( definitely not on plan! But at least I'll be back Monday afternoon which gives me Tuesday and Wednesday to pull it back - hopefully being on my feet all day will help limit the damage! X

Well well well, the scales say 11.0.. Which is 2lbs lighter than I weighed 2 days ago - now obviously I can't have lost 2lbs of fat in 2 days but I'm glad I've not gained loads!

Just hope I can keep it off when I'm away with work this weekend, I have no control over the food and we'll be so busy it'll be cereal and sandwiches :( definitely not on plan! But at least I'll be back Monday afternoon which gives me Tuesday and Wednesday to pull it back - hopefully being on my feet all day will help limit the damage! X

Fab news! Well done!!! Don't worry about the weekend ... you are back 100%

Now over to my diary to see how I've done ...

29/09/2011

B: hexb toast, 2 'fried' eggs w/ 1 syn of ketchup

L: Cous Cous salad, hexb feta..

D: ratatouille with pasta, hexa cheddar and broccoli and cauliflower.

Syns: 1 gin (2.5)
3 vodkas (7.5)
With slimline tonic
11 syns today!

Last edited:
Ali* said:
How are you doing my little Chickpea??

Had a mega busy weekend?? You must be cream crackered ... it's been soooo hot!

Thinking of you xx

Thanks for popping by :)
I'm looking forward to coming home tomorrow I'll tell you that much :( not stopped.. Left at 8am and only just in bed now.. And this is the first time I've managed to get Internet on my phone!!
Hope you're doing ok?
Xx

Thanks for popping by :)
I'm looking forward to coming home tomorrow I'll tell you that much :( not stopped.. Left at 8am and only just in bed now.. And this is the first time I've managed to get Internet on my phone!!
Hope you're doing ok?
Xx

Oh you poor thing! Hope they are paying you well! :eek:

I'm doing OK. Starting to cheat a bit more ... but after 9 bloody months I suppose that's to be expected! Shrimpy soon puts me back in my place though - when I try to get away with some naughties she's straight in there with the calorific value, lol!

Ali* said:
:missing: My friend has been kidnapped ... I suspect she is being force-fed and made to drink lots of naughties. Please tell her that I miss her and give her this for me! :bighug:

What am I even playing at? Back up to 11.2 and I'm away the next 2 weekends, I need to sort my act out.. It's not even like I can pretend to be happy with my weight..
So annoyed at myself.. If I can get to track tomorrow then I'll be straight back on plan. I actually miss it!!

Hope you're ok and enjoying your journey down south (well done on the loss last week as well hunny!!)

Xx

I'm back on plan as of tomorrow!!
Did a food shop today so no more excuses, one last glass of wine at the pub tonight and then it's a clean slate and a new start tomorrow!
X

Well the scales says 11.1 this morning.. So I've gained 1lb since 2 Thursdays ago.. Could have been much worse..

Away for the next two weekends with little/no control over my food (I will aim to do some damage limitation - wine but no crisps etc.. But a weekend away is not a place for dieting!!) hoping if I'm super good Monday-Friday though that 2 days might not do too much damage and I'll be able to at least STS xx

Last edited:
Well the scales says 11.1 this morning.. So I've gained 1lb since 2 Thursdays ago.. Could have been much worse..

Away for the next two weekends with little/no control over my food (I will aim to do some damage limitation - wine but no crisps etc.. But a weekend away is not a place for dieting!!) hoping if I'm super good Monday-Friday though that 2 days might not do too much damage and I'll be able to at least STS xx

Do your best hun ... it will be worth it I'm sure :) Like you say, if we can be golden Mon-Fri then that will help with damage limitation for the weekends!

Ali* said:
Do your best hun ... it will be worth it I'm sure :) Like you say, if we can be golden Mon-Fri then that will help with damage limitation for the weekends!

I'm gonna be golden all week! I won't limit my syns but I mostly use them at weekends anyway so I'm sure I won't feel deprived.. I need to shift some weight before christmas or I'll be back where I started!! And that's somewhere I don't want to be :( xx

10/10/2011

Brunch: hexb toast w/ 2 'fried' eggs

Tea: pasta w/ ratatouille and hexa feta and 2 mini corn on the cobs
(will have to eat early as I didn't eat my brunch till 12 - so only just getting peckish now, will try and hold off till 5 and then I still have a hexa and hexb for a snack later)

Snacks: Spoonful of the Cous Cous I was making for my lunch
A banana

Last edited:
11/10/2011

B: banana and a black coffee

Sn: fibre plus bar (hexb)

L: Cous Cous with chickpea and (hexa) feta salad
Apple

D: potato and chickpea curry with brown rice
another apple

Sn: 3 sesame ryvita (hexb) w/ 3 laughing cow lights (hexa) I wouldn't exactly call myself hungry, but I have my hexs lefts and my mouth wants to eat something even if my stomach doesn't need to if that makes any sense at all!

Last edited:
Ali* said:
How you doing hun? Have you sneaky peeked this week?

So far not good for me :break_diet: but I'm not going to get upset until Thursday morning!

Well when I got on the scales yesterday evening for a sneaky peek (expecting to have gained because it was like 6pm) the scales said 10.12 which is a 2lb loss, not gonna get excited till Thursday though because that's obviously not a real loss 2 days into being back on plan!! X

Last edited:
Back