Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
"Might have to eat out"?? Oh poor you! :D

As long as it's not you spending your hard earned cash on all this eating out hun!

Lol, it was a 'might have to' because it was Max's friends and neither of us particularly wanted to go :/ but he's full of a cold so it's looking unlikely now anyways..

:) x

Ali* said:
Max is full of cold or his friend?? There are some horrible bugs flying around :sign0137:

Oh well, quorn chilli it is then hun! :eating:

Max.. So no doubt I'll get it (just the Wrong week to catch something too I'm so busy!! Lol)

Don't know what to have :/ probably pasta! I would eat quorn chilli every day if it was socially acceptable!!

11/01/2012 - flippin' scales showing a 2lb gain. That be gone by tomorrow! I do feel huge though! And I'm not due on :/ can stress bloat you? Lol

B: hexb weetabix and hexa milk with a sliced banana

L: yesterday's minestrone soup
Tangerine

D: quorn spaghetti bolognaise

Syns: 15 syns of gin and slimline (at the pun quiz - feeling a bit stressed!)

67/105

Last edited:
11/01/2012 - flippin' scales showing a 2lb gain. That be gone by tomorrow! I do feel huge though! And I'm not due on :/ can stress bloat you? Lol

B: hexb weetabix and hexa milk with a sliced banana

L: yesterday's minestrone soup

Yes, stress can cause the dreaded bloat :(

Lots of water and superfree today hunni and fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Ali* said:

Lots of water and superfree today hunni and fingers crossed for tomorrow xx[/QUOTE

Got a bottle of water stuck in my hand.. I'll be gutted if I get a gain this week after I worked so hard to be careful when I had to go out :/ and I'm under syns in case I miscalculated x

Ali* said:

Lots of water and superfree today hunni and fingers crossed for tomorrow xx[/QUOTE

Got a bottle of water stuck in my hand.. I'll be gutted if I get a gain this week after I worked so hard to be careful when I had to go out :/ and I'm under syns in case I miscalculated x

I've 'caught' your bloat! Why Beth Why??? :mad:

I'm sorry hun! Been drinking loads today (and some of the wrong stuff at the pub tonight!) lol.. Hope yours is all sorted before the morning. I think we both deserve a good weigh in!! X

Well the scales say 2lbs on so 11.4 I could honestly cry - I'm so bloated and feel awful that I tried so hard to be good..

12/01/2012

B: melon and grape fruit salad

L: tuna (hexb) nicoise salad (no dressing
Celery and lentil soup bread (Hex b + 5 syns)

Sn: more melon and grape fruit salad

D: spaghetti bolognaise

Sn: 2 clementines

Last edited:
Well the scales say 2lbs on so 11.4 I could honestly cry - I'm so bloated and feel awful that I tried so hard to be good..

Oh baby girl! :cry:

It's got to be the salt in all those restaurant meals you've been having. I know you've been golden and it's not fair that you shouldn't be rewarded for your hard work - it's the only reason (except hormones :rolleyes:) I can think of :confused:

Just think what a fab result you are going to have next week! Onwards and downwards xxx

Ali* said:
Oh baby girl! :cry:

It's got to be the salt in all those restaurant meals you've been having. I know you've been golden and it's not fair that you shouldn't be rewarded for your hard work - it's the only reason (except hormones :rolleyes:) I can think of :confused:

Just think what a fab result you are going to have next week! Onwards and downwards xxx

I'm genuinely devastated. The only thing that could have been salty was the curry and you'd think 6 days later that would be well gone!! Gonna have to hit the superfree this week I guess.. X

I'm genuinely devastated. The only thing that could have been salty was the curry and you'd think 6 days later that would be well gone!! Gonna have to hit the superfree this week I guess.. X

Absolutely xx Make your famous chilli the veggie way :) And lots of melon of course ;)

I'm with you every step of the way xx It's going to be a bit harder for me this week as I don't usually have a good loss 2 weeks running and it's 'proper' weight I'll be back to losing soon rather than Xmas weight.

You'll be fine! I think you're on a roll and you deserve it! Not one perseveres more than you :)

I might end up eating out tonight as Max has to take some friends out - but at least I have a brand new week of syns to play with.. And a whole week to pull it back. Don't think they'll be much drinking going on either this weekend - but won't have much time for exercise :/ x

You'll be fine! I think you're on a roll and you deserve it! Not one perseveres more than you :)

I might end up eating out tonight as Max has to take some friends out - but at least I have a brand new week of syns to play with.. And a whole week to pull it back. Don't think they'll be much drinking going on either this weekend - but won't have much time for exercise :/ x

Well a girls gotta live and I certainly wouldn't recommend you not going out!

Never mind about the lack of exercise - might be a good thing in a way cos I think you need to physically "see" a result next week to keep you motivated.

13/01/2012

B: hexb wholemeal toast w/ 2 dried fried eggs
Banana

L: Cous Cous salad (Cous Cous, red onion, pepper, chickpeas, lettuce and tomatoes)

Sn: banana
2 x clementines

Ooo going to one of my fave gastropubs tonight.. Good wine, even better food.. Very exciting even after my 2lb gain!! I'll try to be good (no I won't - half a bottle of wine and 2 courses for definite! Not sure what I'll have but I have like 97 syns to play with! Haha)

1/2 bottle of wine
Leek and potato soup
Lamb Henry (ate around the fat) with mashed potato and veg (and minted gravy) - left most of the mash, had about 2 spoonfuls
Mcdonald's toffee sundae
WHOOPS! but it was lovely :) so I'll just behave (ish) for the rest of the week..

Looking at it I reckon it was probably around the 50 syn mark so I had 8 on Thurs so I'll call it 60/105 so far and I try not to go over 70 soo I'd best be a good girl this week! Lol

Last edited:
Definitely (probably) not going to get a loss this week after last night's syn extravaganza however I've been really stressed and it was delicious!! So even though it's depressing that I might be even heavier and get my first 2 gains in a row then so be it - I'll deal with that when I have to.

Your meal out sounds delicious hun! Mucho jealous!

Seriously, do not worry! You ickle gains have been stress related so if you can get through this week nice and chilled you'll be fine. Deffo have some syns - treat yourself every day to something small. I don't want you thinking you've fallen off the wagon so you may as well fall off in spectacular fashion! You can claw this back easily :)

Come on Beth - climb back on! You don't want me getting into the 10s before you now do you?? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'll be stressed for the next couple of weeks :/ but I'll be good - I needed to treat myself without worrying about it but I'm definitely not off the wagon! I'll be sensible. Got a noodle soup on the go for lunch and already thinking what I can have for dinner not really got any time to cook but quite fancy a jacket potato and something (probably beans!) x

Back