Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

19/01/2012

B: hexb toast with 2 'fried' eggs

L: pea and ham soup (3 syns for ham as only a few tiny pieces)

D: leftover chilli and rice

Last edited:
Hi baby girl! How are you feeling today??

I had a quick look back in your diary and one thing has occurred to me ... I know you are a bit like me in that we try to recover our synnage Monday - Wednesday ;) ... but do you think you are eating enough on these days??

Have something wild and wacky next week ... shake things up a little!!!

Something's gotta give next week, lol!

Oh, btw, I know you like your pasta and rice (obviously) but do you have the pre-packed variety? Cai removed these from her diet this week and has lost 2lbs!!

Ali* said:
Hi baby girl! How are you feeling today??

I had a quick look back in your diary and one thing has occurred to me ... I know you are a bit like me in that we try to recover our synnage Monday - Wednesday ;) ... but do you think you are eating enough on these days??

Have something wild and wacky next week ... shake things up a little!!!

Something's gotta give next week, lol!

Oh, btw, I know you like your pasta and rice (obviously) but do you have the pre-packed variety? Cai removed these from her diet this week and has lost 2lbs!!

I eat bachelors pasta and sauce but only like once a week if I'm pushed for time, oh and maybe one pack of ff supernoodles as well if im having a really busy week.. cooking is relaxing for me so I dont use prepacked stuff if I can help it :/
I just don't know what to do short of having daily syns but that really wouldn't fit with my lifestyle and would push me towards weight watchers tbh so when I go out I could eat less points or earn them
Through exercise, but I really don't wanna go back there.. But I don't wanna start saying no to meals and drinks when I'm in my last year of this course and making the most of the time have left in uni! X

I eat bachelors pasta and sauce but only like once a week if I'm pushed for time, oh and maybe one pack of ff supernoodles as well if im having a really busy week.. cooking is relaxing for me so I dont use prepacked stuff if I can help it :/
I just don't know what to do short of having daily syns but that really wouldn't fit with my lifestyle and would push me towards weight watchers tbh so when I go out I could eat less points or earn them
Through exercise, but I really don't wanna go back there.. But I don't wanna start saying no to meals and drinks when I'm in my last year of this course and making the most of the time have left in uni! X

I'm with you all the way hunni.

If you do want a little result though - just to give you a boost - try not using prepacked for a week cos I'm convinced it's the salt or something! If I have ff noodles I swear I'm a lb heavier the next morning :eek:

Have a lovely weekend xx

I'm off home for a glass of the good stuff! :party0036:

Yeah I will :) need to find a soup I like too.. Convinced that would help me lose quicker but whenever I make soup it's never as good as I'd like to to be :/ x

Well I totally went off plan last night and went to zizzi - but after some research today I only ate about 1900 cals yesterday even though I had 65 syns cos I'd only eaten Cous Cous salad for the rest of the day.. So just gonna carry on like normal without counting those syns (I know that isn't 'on plan' but I needed to do it and now it's done - but I needed to write it down if that makes sense)

X

Well I totally went off plan last night and went to zizzi - but after some research today I only ate about 1900 cals yesterday even though I had 65 syns cos I'd only eaten Cous Cous salad for the rest of the day.. So just gonna carry on like normal without counting those syns (I know that isn't 'on plan' but I needed to do it and now it's done - but I needed to write it down if that makes sense)

X

Hello sweetheart - just popped on and there you were!

Makes total sense to me hun ... and the need to write it down too!

When I had a pizza last week it only came to 500 kcals which on paper is a massive 25 syns but because it was my main meal, which would normally be at least that if calculated, I was loathe to count it as synnage!

Anyway, it must have been OK because I lost!

I think if we have our off-plan moments then we will win long term because it is more realistic than doing 100% SW 100% of the time! :rolleyes:

I'll probably get slated for saying that but that's what works for me anyway!

Ali* said:
Hello sweetheart - just popped on and there you were!

Makes total sense to me hun ... and the need to write it down too!

When I had a pizza last week it only came to 500 kcals which on paper is a massive 25 syns but because it was my main meal, which would normally be at least that if calculated, I was loathe to count it as synnage!

Anyway, it must have been OK because I lost!

I think if we have our off-plan moments then we will win long term because it is more realistic than doing 100% SW 100% of the time! :rolleyes:

I'll probably get slated for saying that but that's what works for me anyway!

Haha! Well we're still here plodding along so we can't be doing too badly.. I just feel really fat and awful at the moment.. But I think that's probably stress.. X

Haha! Well we're still here plodding along so we can't be doing too badly.. I just feel really fat and awful at the moment.. But I think that's probably stress.. X

I'm sure it is hun :(

Now that I've lost quite a bit and it is at last showing I'm sad to say I look a bit 'deflated'! Col said this morning my boobs have lost their plumpness and I look like one of them old woman cartoons! :cry:

I also feel as fat, if not fatter, than before because whereas before I was 'rounded' I now have an overhang! :eek:

Am I really gonna have to take up the dreaded E word??

Bloody charming that is! I'd tell him he'd lost boob privileges if he's said that to me!! Aha.. On the flip side since I had my unfair 2lb gain max has gone the other way, telling me how great I look all the time - but I think this has more to do with me being stressed again.. He's trying to coax me back to the fun side again! Haha..

The e word is a dirty word round these parts! Lol. I think our heads just need to catch up.. You look great! And not at all like an old lady cartoon I'm sure! (I'm surprised men aren't killed more often to be honest!) x

Bloody charming that is! I'd tell him he'd lost boob privileges if he's said that to me!! Aha.. On the flip side since I had my unfair 2lb gain max has gone the other way, telling me how great I look all the time - but I think this has more to do with me being stressed again.. He's trying to coax me back to the fun side again! Haha..

The e word is a dirty word round these parts! Lol. I think our heads just need to catch up.. You look great! And not at all like an old lady cartoon I'm sure! (I'm surprised men aren't killed more often to be honest!) x

He's a right cheeky b*gger isn't he?! And he is a bit of a boob man ... so I'm taking your advice and withdrawing all priveledges!!!

Max is right - you do look great! Your head definitely needs to catch up! You might 'feel' fat at the mo but flippin' eck luv - you're in a size 12!!!! :worthy:

Well not gonna be losing any weight this week - had a KFC wrap last night of all things, helpfully they put the cals on their menu now so with some working out I didn't go over 2000 yesterday as I'd only had noodle soup and a hexb and hexa cheese sandwhich.. But I was at a family party but only for an hour, resisted the buffet but was starving and no time to cook - so fast food it was. Had a wrap and it was lovely :) but yeah - gonna be fat for a while longer yet.. Come next Tuesday when my exams are over I can start again properly.. But not gonna kill myself over it when I'm so stressed, everything I cook will still be on plan, but maybe tonight and definitely after my exam on Tuesday there will be wine!

Ali - how's Col coping without boob rights? Or could you not being yourself to be so mean? Lol.. Xx

22/01/2012

L: sw chips, beans and hexa cheese

Sn: banana

D: quorn 'lamb' grill with pasta and sauce with sweetcorn stirred through and some broccoli

Gonna be a late night so just having a hexa cheese and onion hexb toastie with a hexb fibre plus bar.. And a coffee :/

Last edited:
Well not gonna be losing any weight this week - had a KFC wrap last night of all things, helpfully they put the cals on their menu now so with some working out I didn't go over 2000 yesterday as I'd only had noodle soup and a hexb and hexa cheese sandwhich.. But I was at a family party but only for an hour, resisted the buffet but was starving and no time to cook - so fast food it was. Had a wrap and it was lovely :) but yeah - gonna be fat for a while longer yet.. Come next Tuesday when my exams are over I can start again properly.. But not gonna kill myself over it when I'm so stressed, everything I cook will still be on plan, but maybe tonight and definitely after my exam on Tuesday there will be wine!

Ali - how's Col coping without boob rights? Or could you not being yourself to be so mean? Lol.. Xx

22/01/2012

L: sw chips, beans and hexa cheese

Sn: banana

D: quorn 'lamb' grill with pasta and sauce with sweetcorn stirred through and some broccoli

Gonna be a late night so just having a hexa cheese and onion hexb toastie with a hexb fibre plus bar.. And a coffee :/

I withdrew boobie privileges for a total of 12 hours, lol!

That Dukan thing was indeed a bit creepy hun! I wonder why your result came out at so much lower than mine? Must be your age chick!

Right - this week is a write off now! I was tired and stressed and glad that my exams were finally over and everyone went to the pub for burgers and wine.. And I did too :)
Had an on plan tea of quorn spag Bol though..
And I'm out for drinks again tonight (but I'm tempted not to drink!) but my food will be sensible and then come Thursday I can be properly back on plan!! X

Right - this week is a write off now! I was tired and stressed and glad that my exams were finally over and everyone went to the pub for burgers and wine.. And I did too :)
Had an on plan tea of quorn spag Bol though..
And I'm out for drinks again tonight (but I'm tempted not to drink!) but my food will be sensible and then come Thursday I can be properly back on plan!! X

You are totally forgiven hun - I know you will be back on plan 100% when you are able :)

Well done on getting through your exams!!

11.3 so have actually by some miracle lost a pound!! So impressed by that! Gonna
Kick off with the 30 day shred again.. And might try and go for a couple of swims as well next week.. I always feel better after exercise but it's making myself do it!!

Xx

11.3 so have actually by some miracle lost a pound!! So impressed by that! Gonna
Kick off with the 30 day shred again.. And might try and go for a couple of swims as well next week.. I always feel better after exercise but it's making myself do it!!

Xx

Well flipping eck! Our bodies are funny old things aren't they? Lol!

Come on then kidder - climb back on the wagon - I'll be here for you xx

Ali* said:
Well flipping eck! Our bodies are funny old things aren't they? Lol!

Come on then kidder - climb back on the wagon - I'll be here for you xx

Thanks hun :) I really want a loss!! I'm gonna up my superfree - do 1/3 even on green see if that makes a difference :) x

Ali* said:
Well it'll certainly shake things up which is always a good thing ... btw squished red grapes do not count as superfree :(:D

What?! Forget it then!! For 2 nights out this weekend but I'll have to be good and drink gin and slimline.. Grr! X

Back