Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Im the one person who does..unless I'm on holiday in a nice warm pool! Glossop baths don't do it for me x

Well the scales say 10.11 but considering I've messed about so much it's less than I deserve! And for some reason I weighed when I had wet hair! Doh!

Well, onwards and downwards..

New week. New start. Only a couple of weeks till holiday. Target to be down to 10.7 when I leave so I best get slimming!!

Well the scales say 10.11 but considering I've messed about so much it's less than I deserve! And for some reason I weighed when I had wet hair! Doh!

Well, onwards and downwards..

New week. New start. Only a couple of weeks till holiday. Target to be down to 10.7 when I leave so I best get slimming!!

Hey baby girl - missed ya x

Are you 100%ing this week? I am! Starting tomorrow! Lol x

Ali* said:
Hey baby girl - missed ya x

Are you 100%ing this week? I am! Starting tomorrow! Lol x

Hopefully yeah :) life seems to be mental right now, (in a good way) so seems hard to know what's gonna be thrown my way social occasion wise.. But I'm feeling well in control!

You ok? X

Hopefully yeah :) life seems to be mental right now, (in a good way) so seems hard to know what's gonna be thrown my way social occasion wise.. But I'm feeling well in control!

You ok? X

All cool here ta. Feel a bit weird tonight ... my back is throbbing for no reason and I had a bit of a period earlier this week :confused:

I hate the night before WI, lol! Even after 21 weeks!

Ali* said:
All cool here ta. Feel a bit weird tonight ... my back is throbbing for no reason and I had a bit of a period earlier this week :confused:

I hate the night before WI, lol! Even after 21 weeks!

Oh that's rubbish :( hope you feel ok! Hope it passes soon..

As for weigh in, its ok to be nervous.. I just remind myself that I would weigh the same whether I stepped on the scale or not. Knowing doesn't change it, so we might as well know.

Good luck :) xx

15/06/2011

B: 2 x hexb weetabix and hexa milk w/ sliced banana

L: quorn pasta bolognaise

S: hexa cheese and apple

D: sw chips, 2 x fried eggs and beans

S: hexb cheese and apple

Wooooooooah I've eaten a lot! Looks like I've been a little piggy!!

Glad to see you back on the wagon bub!! Hope baking went well I've been at colls' all night with no signal :( xx

Dolil said:
Glad to see you back on the wagon bub!! Hope baking went well I've been at colls' all night with no signal :( xx

Done the millionaires shortbread and made the pastry for the pasties but I won't bake them till the morn - how you feeling?
X

He's gonna be so happy lol! Feeling tonnes better actually, just did bits of revision but had a major chill..was nice to be somewhere else for a while! Up at 7 for 4 more hours then it's over! Can't wait now zx

16/06/2011

B: hexb weetabix and hexa milk with sliced banana

L: pasta w/ tomato sauce green beans and a corn cobbette

D: (max's choice at his mum's) hexb chicken tikka, (20) basmati rice, oven chips (2 syns) and a white pitta (6 syns)

Going to have a little slice of my millionaire's shortbread and maybe even birthday cake..

I'll call today a round 50 syns.. Going out for a curry on sat but apart from that will be syn free so should be ok.. Who knows!

16/06/2011

B: hexb weetabix and hexa milk with sliced banana

L: pasta w/ tomato sauce green beans and a corn cobbette

D: (max's choice at his mum's) hexb chicken tikka, (20) basmati rice, oven chips (2 syns) and a white pitta (6 syns)

Going to have a little slice of my millionaire's shortbread and maybe even birthday cake..

I'll call today a round 50 syns.. Going out for a curry on sat but apart from that will be syn free so should be ok.. Who knows!

Mmmm, cake!

Who's birthday?

Ali* said:
Mmmm, cake!

Who's birthday?

Max's! Beautiful cake it was too! Was up baking at some unearthly hour this morning too - Cornish pasties and millionaire shortcake! His faves! Don't like pasties so that wasn't a challenge but I did succumb to my shortbread! Blo*dy lovely it was too!!

Attachments

• image-1670600718.jpg
    image-1670600718.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2669670249.jpg
    image-2669670249.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 29
Max's! Beautiful cake it was too! Was up baking at some unearthly hour this morning too - Cornish pasties and millionaire shortcake! His faves! Don't like pasties so that wasn't a challenge but I did succumb to my shortbread! Blo*dy lovely it was too!!

Ooh you very clever girl! I'd be diving into the pasties! Lol

... closely followed by the millionaires shortbread!

I'm impressed! :D

The shortbread looks amazing! Well done, would definitely have succumbed to a piece or seven! Was he pleased with this baked goods? xx

Dolil said:
The shortbread looks amazing! Well done, would definitely have succumbed to a piece or seven! Was he pleased with this baked goods? xx

He acted like he was even if he wasn't lol.. He couldn't believe I'd actually made pasties! And what a faff they were too! Lol..

I was impressed I managed to only have a quarter of a piece of that shortbread!

X

17/06/2011

L: courgette, White bean and macaroni soup

S: hexb fibre plus bar

D: potato and chickpea curry w/ basmati rice

S: hexb fibre plus bar
Hexa cheese and apple

Attachments

• image-204536732.jpg
    image-204536732.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
Back