Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

misssrf said:
I'm back! Given up on the old username and made this one :) xx

Lol! Good to have you back! :) can't believe you made that cake so nice, spent all day giving it away so I can start again tomorrow!! Xx

Befanwi said:
Lol! Good to have you back! :) can't believe you made that cake so nice, spent all day giving it away so I can start again tomorrow!! Xx

Eat as much as you can today before you're back on! You waited about 8 years for that cake enjoy it. Im so glad to be back on it's odd, you at le pub tonight? xx

misssrf said:
Eat as much as you can today before you're back on! You waited about 8 years for that cake enjoy it. Im so glad to be back on it's odd, you at le pub tonight? xx

The cake is well worth the wait! Think we probably will be at the pub, I'll be hitting the vodka slimlines like they're superfree! Then back to it tomorrow! X

3/1/2011

B: 3 egg hex cheddar omelette

L: 2 black coffees and a prepared melon pack - I know this is not great but I was out shopping!!

D: pasta with ratatouille (chickpeas and ratatouille veg) and hex feta

Sn: raspberry activia snackpot

Last edited:
I'm actually starving! Obviously not eating lunch has caught up with me - if I use my feta as a hexb I could have some ryvita with laughing cow lights before bed with a cuppa :) not sure it'll fill the gap but it has to.. I'm not cooking again!

Bought two pairs of jeans today - not sure myself but Steph and Max liked them :/
Opens up a whole section of tops in the ironing basket that have been in there a good long while! (size 12 they were too! But they are a bit stretchy!) xx

Ali* said:
That must be worth at least a 2lb loss!

The vino is calling me tonight! One day back in work and I'm cracking up!

P's! Stay away from the wine!! Have a lemon and ginger tea instead.. I'm sure it'll be much tastier *gulp* xx

I'm actually starving! Obviously not eating lunch has caught up with me - if I use my feta as a hexb I could have some ryvita with laughing cow lights before bed with a cuppa :) not sure it'll fill the gap but it has to.. I'm not cooking again!

Bought two pairs of jeans today - not sure myself but Steph and Max liked them :/
Opens up a whole section of tops in the ironing basket that have been in there a good long while! (size 12 they were too! But they are a bit stretchy!) xx

Some HEBs aren't worth the effort - what about some cheese on toast??

New jeans? Swit Swoo! Size 12 :eek: Now that is fab news! Well done you!

I had a nice NSV today - a pair of tan knee high boots in the Next sale reduced from £85 to £40 and they sailed up and over my fat calves! Woo hoo!

Ali* said:
Some HEBs aren't worth the effort - what about some cheese on toast??

New jeans? Swit Swoo! Size 12 :eek: Now that is fab news! Well done you!

I had a nice NSV today - a pair of tan knee high boots in the Next sale reduced from £85 to £40 and they sailed up and over my fat calves! Woo hoo!

I actually, for some reason science cant explain, quite like ryvita! Strange I know!

The jeans are skinny as well so making me very nervous, obviously quite generously sized (from New Look) but hoping they'll look alright - strangely enough when I started getting chunky I started wearing skirts and dresses (with tights obviously!) so skinny jeans is something I've not worn since about 5 years ago!!

Well done on the boots!! I can never get any over my calves, I have one pair but the heel is too high to wear really except to the pub, or somewhere else I'll be sat down! I'm sure you look great in them mrs! You must be chuffed to bits! And a bargain too :D xx

Befanwi said:

The jeans are lovely!! If even max said so you know we're right! 30 day shred done..not as bad as it could have been but definitely not excited for 29 more days of it!! xx

As if you did it at night!! You nutter! P's.. You were meant to tell me it was fun and lovely and easy!! Is it really only 20 mins? Xx

4/01/2012

B: none - did 30 day shred and didn't feel much like eating afterward I'll tell ya!

L: veg curry on the go as we speak (onion, garlic, sweet potato, pepper, courgette, broccoli, chickpeas) with basmati rice

Just been for a swim as well as day 1 of 30 day shred.. Feeling very virtuous! X

D: last night's ratatouille with a baked potato and hexa feta some cabbage and a corn cobette..

3 vodka and slimline tonics - 7.5 syns
4 original ryvita (hexb) with 4 laughing cow lights (hexa) and sliced tomatoes..

Feel like I've eaten masses today! But I was so hungry after the exercise.. Just hope I don't have food bloat for the scales tomorrow!

Last edited:
That's the only reason you lose weight..you can't eat afterwards! Imagine what level 3 is like?

Very excited for that curry ;) xx

Well not sure how many off because I didn't really weigh since before Christmas - but by some miracle I'm back to 11.2 my pre-Xmas weight - I think this has little to do with my diet and everything to do with the fact I had a horrible *week and so maybe some of the weight went with the bloat.. Either way, I have to be good this week to make sure it doesn't catch up with me!!

Well not sure how many off because I didn't really weigh since before Christmas - but by some miracle I'm back to 11.2 my pre-Xmas weight - I think this has little to do with my diet and everything to do with the fact I had a horrible *week and so maybe some of the weight went with the bloat.. Either way, I have to be good this week to make sure it doesn't catch up with me!!

Wow! That is absolutely fabulous darling! Soooo proud of you!!!

You are going to be in the 10s in no time at all!

I think your body is really settling into it's new/next weight bracket now. You're in size 12 jeans and comfortably back to 11.2 after Xmas and New Year ...

BRING ON THE 10s!!!!!

I'd love to be in the 10's I just really need to get my head in the game! I've brought my target up to 10st to see if that will take the pressure off a bit.. Maybe 9.7 would be too small.. And hopefully I can keep with the exercise see if that can boost anything.. X

I'd love to be in the 10's I just really need to get my head in the game! I've brought my target up to 10st to see if that will take the pressure off a bit.. Maybe 9.7 would be too small.. And hopefully I can keep with the exercise see if that can boost anything.. X

Funny you should say that - I've readjusted my target back up to 10st 7lbs. TBH I would be happy just to be in the 10s but a girl's gotta dream ;)

The exercise has got to be a bonus! Well done you!

Ali* said:
Funny you should say that - I've readjusted my target back up to 10st 7lbs. TBH I would be happy just to be in the 10s but a girl's gotta dream ;)

The exercise has got to be a bonus! Well done you!

You'll be 10st7 before you know it! If I lose a pound a week I'll be 10 by the end of April - so hopefully by summer I can be there if I get my head in the game..

I always feel so much better after I exercise but it's making myself do it - woken up so stiff after yesterday's 30 day shred and a swim.. But just about to go do day 2 of the shred.. And have to do some cleaning later and I reckon every little helps.. X

You'll be 10st7 before you know it! If I lose a pound a week I'll be 10 by the end of April - so hopefully by summer I can be there if I get my head in the game..

I always feel so much better after I exercise but it's making myself do it - woken up so stiff after yesterday's 30 day shred and a swim.. But just about to go do day 2 of the shred.. And have to do some cleaning later and I reckon every little helps.. X

You're right - every little helps - the only thing I do is take Pops out and then it's more of a stroll, lol! I'm thinking of joining the Uni gym ... I know, I know :faint2:

Just finished day 2 of the shred.. The pain, oh the pain! Lol.. How weak can one woman be?!

Can you swim with your hips? I love a good swim! The gym sounds like a good idea (so long as you'll go! I've joined about 3 gyms just to do the induction and never go back! Lol) x

Back