Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

A week off plan and the scales say 10.13.. I've been eating absolute rubbish all week as if had the worst cold I've ever had and thought I was in for a massive gain because I've barely been drinking any water and eating loads of salt and not moving at all.. I'm back on it today :) I've just felt guilty all week.. Although I'm sure that next week I will gain as jet lag from this week.. X

A week off plan and the scales say 10.13.. I've been eating absolute rubbish all week as if had the worst cold I've ever had and thought I was in for a massive gain because I've barely been drinking any water and eating loads of salt and not moving at all.. I'm back on it today :) I've just felt guilty all week.. Although I'm sure that next week I will gain as jet lag from this week.. X

Sorry to hear you've been poorly hunni - but OMG! Take that WI and run hun - you're in the 10sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Ali* said:
Sorry to hear you've been poorly hunni - but OMG! Take that WI and run hun - you're in the 10sssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still feeling poorly now but I knew if I didn't get back on it one week off would turn into two.. And I couldn't let that happen..

No idea how that happened!! I feel guilty because I don't deserve it but I doubt the scales will be showing 10 again next week.. It has to catch up with me!

Well done on your loss honey, I might have been quiet but I was watching you (lol) and I know you deserved it!! X

Aww bless. There are some horrible bugs around :(

I thought you might be lurking but I wish you would have pm'd me hun - I like to know my chicks are OK ;)

I've signed up to MFP as Taffyali if you want to buddy up on there??

Ali* said:
Aww bless. There are some horrible bugs around :(

I thought you might be lurking but I wish you would have pm'd me hun - I like to know my chicks are OK ;)

I've signed up to MFP as Taffyali if you want to buddy up on there??

I wasn't ready to admit that I've been eating cr*p like it's going out of fashion.. I was properly ashamed but I couldn't stand and cook so I ate with my family a lot instead (to spread the germs) so it wasn't like *rubbish* but not sw friendly either.. And then the sandwiches, crisps, wine... To cheer myself up (need to break that habit!!) xx

look what I done :) back to my old username yay :D you can look forward to me on a daily again now I can work minimins on a laptop xx

Well after another gain I'm heading full steam over to CC.. It's my fault not the plans, I took the mickey with it.. So trying something that I have to have a lot more control over. But Ali, I'm not completely disappearing - so don't think you get rid of me that easily! xx

Well after another gain I'm heading full steam over to CC.. It's my fault not the plans, I took the mickey with it.. So trying something that I have to have a lot more control over. But Ali, I'm not completely disappearing - so don't think you get rid of me that easily! xx

How strange! :confused: I replied to this earlier ??

I'll say it again ...

I'm with ya hun!!!

And I'm back, with my tail between my sizeable legs!

No breakfast..

Lunch: baked potato, tuna, (hexb) and salad (leaves/toms/cuc/red onion)

Snack: pickled onions and gherkins

Dinner: bean chilli (kidney beans, black eyes beans, red onions, white onions, tinned toms, garlic, red peppers, yellow peppers) with white rice and veg (carrots, peas and cauli)

Hexa: semi skimmed milk.
Hexb: tuna.

Going for a big food shop after dinner to stock up..

Snack: clementine x 2

Last edited:
24/07/2012

Weighed this morning at 11.5 - gonna make Friday morning my weigh day.

Breakfast: Banana, apple, clementine.

Lunch: Chicken noodle mug shot.

Snack: Fat Free Cottage Cheese

Dinner: Quorn peppered steak, boiled new potatoes, mushy peas and broccoli.

Snack: 2 plums and 2 clementines.
2 sticks of celery dipped in some fat free cottage cheese.

Last edited:
25/07/2012

Breakfast: Chopped pineapple with fat free Greek yoghurt and a banana

Lunch: Small jacket potato with fat free cottage cheese

Snack: Few cubes of chopped melon

Dinner: Cauliflower, courgette, pepper and chickpea curry (with onions, garlic and chopped toms as even more superfree) with basmati rice

Snack: Banana

Not really hungry.. But not had any hexs for two days, so I'm going to go to bed with a decaf coffee and milk and a 'less than 70 cals' cereal bar as a hexb..

Last edited:
26/07/2012

Breakfast: Melon and Pineapple with fat free Greek yoghurt.
3 egg (hexa) cheese omelette

(no time for lunch at work, hence the big breakfast - but do have hexb Alpen light bars an my hexa will be milk in tea and coffee)

Dinner: Quorn peppered steak with spaghetti and ratatouille sauce (onions, garlic, red pepper, courgette, chickpeas) and a side salad (leaves, tomatoes and baby pickled onions)

Snack: hexb cold chicken, few chunks of pineapple aaaand, my first syns of the week (which ends tomorrow!) in the shape of a curly wurly (6 syns)

I know I should have eaten more syns but it was a short week (Monday-Friday) and I've been reaaaally full with all the free food I've been enjoying now I'm back on plan.. I haven't hardly had room for hexs let alone syns and I'm trying not to drink in the week - but, today felt like a chocolate day. So chocolate and a coffee I shall have :) xx

Last edited:
27/07/2012

Weigh in - 11.4 1 pound lost - not bad at all for a 5 day week and due on this weekend.)

Breakfast: melon and pineapple with fat free Greek yoghurt. Hexb toast with 2 'fried' eggs.

Snack: hexb summer fruit Alpen light bars

Dinner: Quorn chilli with homemade SW wedges and a corn cobbette.

Curly wurly 6/105 syns

Last edited:
Hello my friend :) Good to have you back!

Did you feel the ground move when my plane landed in Manchester earlier?? I think I will be weighing in the same as you after 2 weeks All Inclusive in Tenerife!

Ali* said:
Hello my friend :) Good to have you back!

Did you feel the ground move when my plane landed in Manchester earlier?? I think I will be weighing in the same as you after 2 weeks All Inclusive in Tenerife!

Glad you're home safe :) hope you had fun? It doesn't matter what you weigh in as - you've got a good excuse - I've just been greedy and lazy!

Missed you xx

28/7/2012

Lunch: Chicken noodle mugshot

Dinner - keeping today neutral because might have to eat out (to placate OH who was much aggrieved that if we had a curry I wouldn't be having starters, chips and naan.. So we didn't have one) but hoping it will be a bit SW friendly.. Harvester, cafe rouge, anywhere with pasta, nandos I know I could do)

Last edited:
30/7/2012

Breakfast: Banana, hexb summer fruit Alpen light bars

Lunch: Baked potato with fat free cottage cheese and salad leaves

Dinner: Quorn peppered steak with mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with broccoli and green beans.

2/08/2012

B: 2 x clementines and 2 x hexa latte

(few bites of my mum's m ,' subway sandwich was all I had for lunch :( so not gonna beat myself up about it.. 5 syns maximum!!)

D: vegetable curry, basmati rice w/ fat fee Greek yoghurt and green beans.

Back