Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
You know the way to his heart lol x

What's on the menu today?

Having a few people over tonight so gonna make a big lot of chilli and fajita stuff.. Keeping the food good because I will be drinking :) nothing exciting though.. X

Well this weekend I got drunk once (on wine!) tipsy once (on gin and slimline) and ate chilli with normal mince, crisps, a sandwich from pret, a toastie, TGI's and a chippy tea.. So as you can see; not a successful weekend.. Why can't I do it?!

Next weekend I'm in work so I should be good - but it's mine and Max's anniversary on Thursday so we're going to go out for dinner.. Gonna stay away from the wine (he will be driving anyways) but eat what I want.. But that's on WI day so I'll estimate syns and cut back..

Bleurgh, can't believe how stupid I am and unfocused and ridiculously weak-willed: really winding myself up now!

X

Ali* said:
Aah, come on chica, don't give yourself a hard time. You're not the only one finding it hard at the mo. I'm looking at September as a fresh start - wanna join me?

Yeah I do. I'm going to be golden and syn free today.. :) then going out with a friend tomorrow - harvester chicken, loads of salad, baked potato.. And some gin and slimline/vodka diet coke if harvester don't have slimline..

Then good/syn free on Wednesday then dinner on Thursday I'll have whatever I want.. But no alcohol (hopefully!)

I just can't get my head in the game - as soon as weekend comes around I'm looking for the next takeaway or cake or meal out.. It's ridiculous that my weekends revolve so heavily around food/drink.. I've forgotten how to be sociable without it.

Don't beat yourself up about your Doritos - you're doing amazingly! We can and WILL do this! X

Last edited:
3/09/2012 - Green

Breakfast: 2 x medium scrambled eggs and 1/2 tin of beans

Lunch: pasta, ratatouille with chickpeas and hexa cheese

Dinner: mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce

Feeling really bloated :(

Supper: hexb oatsosimple w/leftover hexa milk

Last edited:
I'm back on Thursday, and back to SW! We can motivate eachother again :) don't beat yourself up your bad days are still other people's good days!

Missing you xx

Dolil said:
I'm back on Thursday, and back to SW! We can motivate eachother again :) don't beat yourself up your bad days are still other people's good days!

Missing you xx

I doubt that this weekend: I just troughed my way through all the food I could find :(

Must be because I'm missing you so much - it's comfort eating! Need to get myself into gear, really wanna lose a stone by Christmas.

Hope you're ok? I miss you. Think you should come home now! X

Plan for today

04/09/2012 - EE

Breakfast: hexb oatsosimple with hexa milk and a coffee

Lunch: (Harvester) simply chicken (2 syns for oil) jacket potato, peas (2 syns for butter), grilled tomato and gravy (1.5 syns) and lots of salad bar to make up superfree (will decide about dressing when I'm there) 5.5/30

Spirits and diet mixers

Dinner: 2 x quorn sticky fillets, egg fried rice, green beans and broccoli

Last edited:
Befanwi said:
I doubt that this weekend: I just troughed my way through all the food I could find :(

Must be because I'm missing you so much - it's comfort eating! Need to get myself into gear, really wanna lose a stone by Christmas.

Hope you're ok? I miss you. Think you should come home now! X

I finished exams today yay so home Thursday. You can come stay in the house now it looks so pretty :) I'm about to do some serious comfort eating! xx

Befanwi said:
Plan for today

04/09/2012 - Green

Breakfast: hexb oatsosimple with hexa milk and a coffee

Lunch: (Harvester) simply chicken (hexb) (2 syns for oil) jacket potato, peas and corn on the cob (4 syns for butter) and gravy (1.5 syns) and lots of salad bar to make up superfree (will decide about dressing when I'm there) (also had some coleslaw (5 syns)) and blue cheese dressing (3 syns)

15.5 +
17 + (wine)
2.5 (g&t) =
35/45

Dinner: savoury rice with chickpeas and jalapeños and (hexa) cheese

Syns: walkers baked (5 syns)

40/45

Dolil said:
I finished exams today yay so home Thursday. You can come stay in the house now it looks so pretty :) I'm about to do some serious comfort eating! xx

Well done you! How did they go do you think?
I wanna see you so rush home! At work tomorrow so come see me for tea? Xx

05/09/2012

Green - really bloated at the moment but have anniversary dinner tomorrow and want to enjoy it so I'll be drinking peppermint tea like there's no tomorrow today (plus it's WI tomorrow and I don't want ANOTHER gain (even though I deserve it))

Breakfast: (hexb) toast with beans and (hexa) cheese

Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce

Forgot my flipping food so today is a mess!!

No breakfast :(

Lunch: (1.5 hexb) toastie with (hexa) cheese
Muller light
(.5 hexb) Alpen light bar

Last edited:
11.7 which is a 1lb gain from last week.. But that is more than deserved. I'm sick of doing this now so I'll have to buck my ideas up..

Going out for dinner tonight so forgetting the diet because you only get one anniversary a year.. But sticking low cal the rest of the day.

Breakfast:

Lunch: ham, cheese and onion toastie on wholemeal

Dinner:
asparagus wrapped in Parma ham with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce
-
Roast rump of lamp with sugar snap peas, dauphinoise potatoes and a red currant jus
-
Grand mariner creme brûlée with mini shortbread biscuits and a blood orange jelly

YUUUUUMMMMMM!!

Back to the diet tomorrow like yesterday never happened so counting down from 15/105

X

Last edited:
11.7 which is a 1lb gain from last week.. But that is more than deserved. I'm sick of doing this now so I'll have to buck my ideas up..

Going out for dinner tonight so forgetting the diet because you only get one anniversary a year.. But sticking low cal the rest of the day.

Breakfast: oatsosimple with semi skimmed milk

Lunch: ham salad and pickle on wholemeal sandwich

Have a lovely night tonight flower and start afresh tomorrow xx

I'll be here for ya xx

Ali* said:
Have a lovely night tonight flower and start afresh tomorrow xx

I'll be here for ya xx

I will :)
After tonight I really need to reign it in! I can't eat out 3 times a week and expect to lose weight! It just doesn't happen!!
And no more wine for me! At least this meal is at the very start of the week so I should be able to pull it back :)

X

07/09/2012

Work too busy so no time for breakfast :(

Lunch: ainsley harriot Mexican rice and salad

Dinner: egg fried rice (basmati, onion, garlic, peppers, peas and sweetcorn) with a quorn peppered steak

Last edited:
Ali* said:
How did last night go?

Know wot u mean bout work being too busy :(

Our anniversary was lovely :) - but a diet write off.. I wrote what I ate a bit further up.. It was gorgeous!!

Friday.. I was good almost all day

Lunch: ainsley harriot Mexican rice and salad

Dinner: vegetable egg fried rice with a quorn peppered steak

Then 8 gin and slimlines (20 syns)

Thennnn a small hawaiian pizza!! Lol.

Saturday:

Lunch: chicken mugshot

Snack: 2 Maryland cookies

Dinner: shared garlic doughballs and a garlic, chicken, lemon and marscapone pasta

So although not on plan - I struggle to believe I
Could have gone over cals.. Especially as I was at work all weekend and then walked all over Blackpool yesterday.. Back at work again at 12!

9/09/2012

Breakfast: hexb oatsosimple with hexa milk

Lunch: hexb cheese sandwich

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bolognaise

Last edited:
Back