Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Well I'm back.. Reckon I've gained 4/5lbs but nearly a month off plan I suppose that's to be expected..
Meeting the girls for a boozy lunch on Weds to celebrate my birthday (one was away and one was at work on my actual birthday) so will write that one off and be golden the rest of the week..

No breakfast: still full from last night

Well I'm back.. Reckon I've gained 4/5lbs but nearly a month off plan I suppose that's to be expected..
Meeting the girls for a boozy lunch on Weds to celebrate my birthday (one was away and one was at work on my actual birthday) so will write that one off and be golden the rest of the week..

No breakfast: still full from last night

Aww sorry I missed your birthday... Happy belated one... As I said on my 'Fred' its nice to have you back...xx

Thanks girls :) had a bit of a rubbish Christmas and birthday really.. Lots of germs and bugs floating round! So didn't feel like much of a rest..
But still ate and drank too much so here I am again :)

Xx

7/1/13 - GREEN

Lunch: 2 mugshots (was really hungry at work)

Dinner: gonna make a minestrone soup (onion, pepper, celery, savoy cabbage, beans, potato, tinned tons and stock) had 3 bowls of this..

Snacks: red grapes
Banana

Supper: just can't get full today! A fun size apple and 2 hexs of cheese

Last edited:
8/1/13 - GREEN

Breakfast: hexb weetabix with hexa milk and a sliced banana

Lunch: last night's minestrone soup with some macaroni pasta in it to bulk it out a bit.

Dinner: potato and chickpea curry (potato, onion, spices, tinned tomatoes, chickpeas) with brown rice and cauliflower

Last edited:
sleepytimesadie said:
Hiya Beth... Looks good to me... Have a good day...xx

Thanks :) feels good to be eating until I'm full and not feeling guilty rather than eating rubbish and staying hungry because of guilt.. X

Well I'm back and feeling like a whale, so is not too soon it seems!

Gonna weigh on Friday to see if I can get rid of my 'eating rubbish' bloat.. Morning detox tea and nettle and fennel will be my friends..

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and salad

Snack: 2 slices of ham and one of turkey

Dinner: 'Nandos' chicken (peri peri spice mix with a dollop of nandos sauce - 1 syn) with roasted peppers and onions, couscous salad (couscous, stock, lemon juice, cherry tomatoes and spring onions) and broccoli and cauliflower

Snack: handful of grapes

Last edited:
Back