Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
No harm in a curry hun - you have made good choices :)

Did you get the nibbles last night after eating so early?

I succumbed to a glass of vino and 3 crackers with blue cheese :eek: Mind you, that was after a 2 mile walk so all cool :)

Yeah I did, but had a banana, hex cheese and a hex chewy delight bar so all good here too :)

Ohhh I love blue cheese :) xx

Friday 18th - EE

Weighed in this morning at 11.2 I've not weighed for weeks so just gonna take that as a new starting weight.. Unfortunately Max has called curry tonight (he needs one a week or he gets withdrawals!) so planning on a chicken tikka starter (which I can't find the syns for - closest I can get is tandoori chicken at 9 - this is for a
main course so might half the syns) and a chicken madras at 11.5 or a chicken danshak at 6.5.. With plain rice.. Nothing else planned food wise yet.. X

Breakfast: banana and a tummy nettle and peppermint tea..
Then 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, a 'fried' egg, roasted cherry toms and some baked beans

Food sounds good and you can always work in a curry xx

Ashamed again coming back after another off plan weekend.. :(

Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce (with part hexa milk) with broccoli and cauliflower

Dinner: Quorn peppered steak, golden savoury rice with chickpeas and (hexa) cheese stirred through with cauliflower

Snack: 2 x hexb chewy delight bars

Last edited:
Ashamed again coming back after another off plan weekend.. :(

Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce (with part hexa milk) with broccoli and cauliflower

Dinner: Quorn peppered steak, golden savoury rice with chickpeas and (hexa) cheese stirred through with cauliflower

You really have to knock all this guilt on the head babe, it isn't going to help you get in the right frame of mind to succeed... Step away from the weekend and start again... Try not to be so hard on yourself... X

sleepytimesadie said:
You really have to knock all this guilt on the head babe, it isn't going to help you get in the right frame of mind to succeed... Step away from the weekend and start again... Try not to be so hard on yourself... X

I know it's not healthy, but it's just so frustrating..
I am fine during the week, but then the food and alcohol comes creeping in :( xx

Thanks ladies, I do avoid synning during the week to counteract what I *know* I'll be doing at the weekend, but come Monday I'm miserable and feel like a whale..

I know I need to get myself in gear.. My weight is (not so) slowly creeping up.. I'm at work all this weekend so at least I'll be good at breakfast/lunch.. X

Befanwi said:
Thanks ladies, I do avoid synning during the week to counteract what I *know* I'll be doing at the weekend, but come Monday I'm miserable and feel like a whale..

I know I need to get myself in gear.. My weight is (not so) slowly creeping up.. I'm at work all this weekend so at least I'll be good at breakfast/lunch.. X

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all go thru tough patches when we can't stay on track. Worth trying the lemon and ginger tea that Ali mentioned last week. I drink it loads and it seems to stop me nibbling. Also there's nothing wrong with having a day off plan each week. A regular blowout w/e can be harder to get away with sadly. You could treat yourself to a more relaxed Saturday and then by Sunday be back on track again. You'd prob get away with that and won't feel the denial/guilt cycle so bad. Hang in there.

You've always drank on plan and lost, youre just being hard on yourself. I'm having a horrible self beating up week too but we'll be fiine :) xx

Just weighed this morning at 11.4, which is 2lbs up on last week - but well deserved.. So I'll take it. Really need to sort my head out, it's because I'm having a stressful time, I know it is.. But that doesn't make it any easier to look in the mirror.. It's really starting to show, I'm loads wobblier, for a massive tum.. I just don't look like myself :( x

Just weighed this morning at 11.4, which is 2lbs up on last week - but well deserved.. So I'll take it. Really need to sort my head out, it's because I'm having a stressful time, I know it is.. But that doesn't make it any easier to look in the mirror.. It's really starting to show, I'm loads wobblier, for a massive tum.. I just don't look like myself :( x

We'll now you have weighed in start again... Start small and don't put pressure on yourself... Maybe change a few goals, set a few new rules as in weekends off, but keep tabs, so you don't go completely off track, but don't be hard on yourself if you do... Sending hugs, you will get there, but you need to do it for you when you ate ready... X

We'll now you have weighed in start again... Start small and don't put pressure on yourself... Maybe change a few goals, set a few new rules as in weekends off, but keep tabs, so you don't go completely off track, but don't be hard on yourself if you do... Sending hugs, you will get there, but you need to do it for you when you ate ready... X

I'm mahoosive too :(

Do ya wanna buddy up??

Or have we been doing that already for 2 years and are obviously a bad influence on each other lol

Ali* said:
I'm mahoosive too :(

Do ya wanna buddy up??

Or have we been doing that already for 2 years and are obviously a bad influence on each other lol

Just read your thread, sorry about the gain hun :( let's buddy up and let's go back to basics! Do you fancy a couple of SW weeks?? The problem I had with CC was after a while I started to round down my food calories and round up my exercise cals.. Plus I was always so hungry! But with SW I pig out sometimes because the plan says 'I can' (even though it doesn't!) but that's my demon, not the plans.. X

Back