Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Better day today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ricepop, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Ricepop

Ricepop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After yesterday being beyond horrendous I ended up going to bed at 8:50pm cause I was soooo angry and emotional, had a few tears and was comforted by my H.

This morning I feel better. I weighed myself and my scales say 12st 2, which means I've lost a stone - my CDC's scales are obviously different but at least I know I'm losing.

I also measured myself and I've lost a total of 8.5 inches which is great!!

And I know it's a bit toooo much information but I also went to the 'loo' with no problems which is brilliant cause the 1st time I did CD I had major problems in that area!!!!

So feel good today, hope everyone else is too.

Gemx
    :party0038:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. For Me This Time

For Me This Time Loves VLCD's

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good for you Gem

:happy096:

Thats more like it.

Keep up the good work and keep coming on here thats what gets me through when having a bad day.

Take care

Michelle x :eek:

4. Ricepop

Ricepop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Michelle, I'm so glad my mind has changed cause last night I couldn't see a way forward. Amazing what some sleep can do!!!

Gemx :thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.