Red Days Better weight loss?

LovelyLisa2012

Hi,

I have done a search on my phone and couldn't see anything similar so appologise if i've missed it.

Been looking through my book and was wondering if people who done mostly red days or a red week lost more weight as its lower carbs? I'm doing first red day tomorrow but was thinking if it makes a difference I could do a few a week.

Thanks

Lisa x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im currently doing a red week as Ive had 2 weeks of STS and am fed up.
I dont find it easy as I love my carbs but I think its worth it as any times Ive even done half red days or more Ive lost more!

Hope it all goes well for you!

Addibelle said:
Im currently doing a red week as Ive had 2 weeks of STS and am fed up.
I dont find it easy as I love my carbs but I think its worth it as any times Ive even done half red days or more Ive lost more!

Hope it all goes well for you!

Keep us updated with ur weigh in after red days please!! :-D would love to hear how u get on

Will do.
It's on Wednesday so still got a few more days to go but hopeful.
:D

Good luck. X

Although I prefer green days, I have to say I do better with red. Having said that, my friend does better with green (lucky girl!) do I do think it depends on your genetics.

Id also be interested in this! Im on my first week and have done mostly green days, having large bowls of pasta/ rice/ potato with veg. Im really worried i wont lose weight because of all the carbs.

I no when i was on WW and wanted to lose weight fast before my hols i lost much more avoiding carbs/ limiting carbs. Its hard thou, u need to be proper in the zone

xx

LJR said:
Id also be interested in this! Im on my first week and have done mostly green days, having large bowls of pasta/ rice/ potato with veg. Im really worried i wont lose weight because of all the carbs.

I no when i was on WW and wanted to lose weight fast before my hols i lost much more avoiding carbs/ limiting carbs. Its hard thou, u need to be proper in the zone

xx

You do know on green you have to weigh your rice and it has to be wholemeal rice

courtneyslim said:
You do know on green you have to weigh your rice and it has to be wholemeal rice

Do you mean red? I thought it was 'free' on green. May be wrong.

Almost sure it is free on ee and you are arent allowed it on red at all unless synned and green you weigh and is wholemeal rice ??? Lol dunno check book in morn

So just to confirm. On green and EE days rice is free. On red days you can have rice only if its synned (and it's high in syns so not really worth it IMO!)

What is everyone daily menu like on red and how do I see it? Like the idea but not sure what I would or could eat?

What is everyone daily menu like on red and how do I see it? Like the idea but not sure what I would or could eat?

Hi Debtin,

I am on my first week on SW (weigh in tomorrow :eek:) and I do a mixture of EE and red days. I've had all red days except one EE this week. I have my meals written in my diary, the link is in my sig if you want to see a few ideas.

On Red days you have one or two Healthy Extra A choices and two Healthy Extra B choices, plus your superfree, free foods and syns.

I find that green days don't agree with me personally, but they work fantastically for others. It is finding what works best for you :)

I'm finding red days work best for me, the heB choices give me enough carbs without me getting bloating. I wish I could do green but as much as I LOVE pasta, the feeling is not mutual and pasta really doesn't love me! The good thing is we can opt for the plan which best suits us all and out individual preference.

Hope this helps a little,

Katie x

I am starting my first red week today. I'm 9 stone 3 today (on my home scales), so I'll check again next Sunday to see how I get on. I'll be going to group on Tuesday, but I will use my home scales reading just incase theres a difference.

I normally do green days, which I love, but am finding loosing the last few pounds A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE! Ha

So here goes...I'll keep you posted on my food diary xx

Hi folks. I always do better if i stick to green rather than extra easy. My thinking on this is i generally use my two healthy extras on green for meals or snacks. Whereas on ee i am adding syns to make meals e.g cheese on spag bol etc whereas on green days thus in inc in my he.

Back