Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

hello, hope that cold is on the mend, it's amazing how you need the comfort foods when poorly. Hopefully wi will be ok on weds, fingers crossed.

Hi guys, feeling much better now but my heating is broken grrrrr. Luckily my oh has some contacts from his work and someone is coming to look at it tonight. The house isn't generally that cold but i'm finding that last thing at night and first thing in the morning it is chilly.

Still not being good as far as diet is concerned though, hopefully will be able to get back on track tomorow after weigh in. I'm totally dreading it as i know i will have definatley gained. Lets just hope it is only a pound or something.

Not doing anything exciting today, just going to try and go a walk, then come home and tidy house for that guy coming as he will need into my bedroom cupboard to get to the boiler.

Hope you all have a great day xx

hope you get the boiler sorted. We have no heating either at the mo so hoping it doesn't get too cold over the next couple of weeks whilst we wait to have a new type of boiler installed in a different part of the house. Our current one has packed up.

hope the wi is ok tomorrow

Hi bayside, my heating is back up and running, there was a blockage or something. So it wasn't too bad it was about £65 and we thought it was going to be hundreds like the last time.

Well i weighed in and i gained a pound :( i knew i would gain but it is still a horrible feeling. I didn't even enjoy the last week off plan. I'm feeling better now so it is back to business today. Not sure about a menu yet but i will update later. Going to try and get out a walk.

Hope you all have a good day x

glad you got the heating sorted out.

Sorry to hear you gained a pound but you know why you did and were expecting it- and you didn't even enjoy it!!! As you say, it's back to business today and that pound will be gone next week.

I'll check back later; try and go for a 100% day now hun and you'll feel much better for it.
Enjoy your walk.

Well i tried for my100% day and failed. Though it is dh's birthday so maybe it is allowed today. I feel really sick though.

Here's hoping for a better day tomorow

Hope you all have had a good day xxx

Hi hun ~ are you feeling better? Hope so *hugs*. Don't fret about a 1lb you will get that off in no time ~ hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you are up to xx

Hi everyone, feeling low and sick today, i can't seem to shift the sickly feeling and still no aunt flo . Off to the drs so hopefully will be able to find out whats up.

On the bright side i was 100% yesterday and i even managed to get my bronze body magic award so woo hoo.

Can't decide what to have to eat for lunch and dinner though. Hope you all have a good day xx

(((hugs))) Betty, hope you get on ok at the doctors. It can take a few weeks for your tablets to work and stop causing side effects, my friend had to try 3 different ones before she got one that suited her. Well done on your bronze award, you should be chuffed with yourself. Hope you manage to have a lovely weekend xx

Well i went to the drs, she thinks that auntie flo isn't here due to a mixture of my weight and my hormones because i'm depressed. She suggested she prescribed me xenical, the last time i said no to her but this time i said yes. I shall see how they go and pray i don't get any side effects as they are double the strength of alli. If it gives me a boost then great, if they don't agree with me then i'll stop, all i can do is try. So i'm going to start them in the morning and tonight i'm not going to count anything, i'm not going to go overboard though.

I have to go back in another 3 weeks to see how much weight i have lost and also to see how i'm getting on on the flouxetine.

Going out to the retail park tonight for a look about to see if i can pick up any xmas presents.

Hope you all have a fab night and weekend xx

Hi Betty. Good luck with the Xenical, let us know how you get on hun. Hopefully it will kick start that weight loss again:)

Well been super good today, i'm determined to be 100% so i don't get the side effects from the xenical. Had soup and bread for lunch, and am going to have morrisons sausages, chips and beans for dinner.

Need to tidy up the house now, going to have dinner and watch the xfactor result show tonight. Think it is really sad about stephen gatley though.

Off to tidy now, hope everyone is having a good day xx

hope you're having a good day, the Xenical will help to keep you on track.

Yes, so sad to hear about Stephen Gately, so young.

Will be watching X Factor later, need to catch up on yesterday's before then if i can!!

xfactor was good last night,but i did feel a little uncomfortable watching the judges. I felt they were being all really petty towards each others acts. Can't wait to see who goes though. x

Good morning everyone, feeling well this morning as i managed a 100% day yesterday. Going to go for another today. I have weigh in on weds so hopefully i will lose what i gained last week. Ds is now off school for a week so will need to think of some stuff to do with the kids.

Not sure what i'm eating today though. Had toast and boiled egg for brekki and a highlights. Going to try and get out a walk too.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Yay, aunt flo is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had some lentil soup and a ham sandwich for lunch it was yummy. Think i will cook a chicken for dinner and have it with potatoes and sprouts and carrots.

Need to get my bum in gear though and get the house in order, then off to mil's tonight x

Back