Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

yay AF finally arrived , you must be pleased!!!

Watched X factor too, also couldn't believe Rachel was in the bottom 2!

Hope you're having a good day. Can't believe the kids are on holiday this week where you are, but then again yours did go back earlier than ours down here. Hope you have a good week.

yay AF finally arrived , you must be pleased!!!

Watched X factor too, also couldn't believe Rachel was in the bottom 2!

Hope you're having a good day. Can't believe the kids are on holiday this week where you are, but then again yours did go back earlier than ours down here. Hope you have a good week.

I am sooo pleased that af is here. Yeah every week the kids get a week off in october. Hope you have a good week too. I'm dreading wi now that af is here, especially after my gain last week x

Well another weigh in tomorow and i'm dreading it due to af being here and she is making up for being 3 weeks late lol! Hopefully i can have a small loss , i even would be ok with a sts at this point. Touch wood, so far not had any bad experiences with the xenical.

Going to go and do my dishes then going to go into town with the kids and i'll see if my brother wants to come in as this is his day off work. I'm gonna have a look around for some xmassy presents. Last time i was out i got large boxes of thorntons xmas chocolates, they were half price.

Not sure food wise though,i will have to find something healthy for lunch, and not sure what to have for dinner tonight either.

Anyway, hope you have a good day xx

enjoy your shopping. You sound very organised with the xmas shopping hun:)

Glad to hear things are going ok with the xenical, hopefully you'll get a result tomorrow with wi despite Af arriving.

Glad you've not had any bad experiences with the Xenical, and hope you have a nice day in town... I'm going shopping later, it must be the day for it! :D

Morning Betty, just catching up on your diary hun. I'm glad you're not having any bad effects with the xenical, it does worry me! Good luck for WI today. Fingers crossed for you. xx

Hi jaylou, thanks, yes xenical always worried me and i refused it the last time the dr suggested it due to the fact i was worried about any accidents. However she assured me that it only happens if you go over the recommended fat intake. so far i have been sticking to below the 15g rule and haven't had any effects . So touch wood i'll be ok. Weigh in is first thing in the morning and i'm dreading it lol xx

Morning Betty, so pleased that AF has arrived, you will definately feel better for that! Glad that the Xenical is agreeing with you. Enjoy your scoot into town, I buy the odd Christmas pressie throughout the year as we buy 25 pressies (incl each other) so it makes sense ~ my family can't believe I do it!! Good luck for WI tomorrow hun xx

Well i'm so chuft, i've dropped 2lbs this week. I'm so happy yay, this is the lightest i've been for ages. I'm 16.2 now so i'm going to set myself the challange of getting into the 15's next week and i'm going to work really hard.

Ds isn't well so will be staying in today, going to get the housework done and get organised. Not sure what i will be eating yet though.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Thanks hun, i can't seem to rep you either at the moment and i have been spreading it around lol x

that's great news Betty, you must be feeling so happy:) Like you say, it won't be long till you're in the 15's now. It's such a boost when you get down into the next stone isn't it.

Hope your little one is feeling better now.

Well having another good day today (still no side effects from the tablets so that can't be bad, touch wood). Just pottered about the house all day as ds is unwell still. Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Well done Betty! That's a fab weight loss especially as you were dreading it with AF arriving.
Hope your son feels better soon, there are a lot of bugs going round here atm and lots of kids are off.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Hi everyone, was a wee bit bad last night and had a few vodkas with diet lemonade but back on track today. Not had anything bad to eat though, im hoping for a reasonable loss on weds. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend xx

fingers crossed for you for Wednesday. I know you've been trying really hard this week and with the Xenical too you should be fine:)

Back