Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Hi betty,Just think of those 2 days as one very flexible day! This is a new day, just think this is your first time on SW. Good luck!Remember, don't give up now, you've been good all these weeks.Enjoy the rest of your day.marea

hi Betty, it's the start of a new week, time for a fresh start for us both, that weekend was tough.

Hope you have a good day, 100% today?

Thanks girls. Yes bayside, a fresh start. I'm having 2 red days 100% with slightly less synage than normal, i'm thinking 6 per day until wi.

Marea, why are you weighing yourself again, you had a good loss this week, our bodies change over the course of the week, so i demand you don't weigh in again until your supposed to!!!! I'm sure by next week you will have a good loss xxx

well i am just in from a big walk, it was quite hilly and i'm scarlet and sweaty, i'm so unfit. i was out walking for about 50 minutes, i'm going to try and do the same walk at least 3 times per week rain or shine. Need to do housework , i'm going to spend an hour doing all the jobs that need done but going to get my breath back after walk lol. Breakfast was 2 slice of wholemeal toast (400g) loaf, mullerlight and an apple, lunch will be toast on lean bacon and fried egg with another apple and dinner will be garlic chicken with mashed turnip and carrots.

Going to have about 6 syns but not sure what on yet.

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Last edited:
Well done on that walk - you may not be fit at the moment but doing that three times a week will soon change all that - and hopefully speed the weight loss for you

hi Betty. Well done, that walk sounds challenging but you'll soon get fitter if you keep it up. Good luck for your 2 100% days:)

Good Morning. well i had a successfull 100% red day yesterday and i'm going for the same again today. Off into town so it may be difficult at lunchtime, not sure what i will get.

Bacon, eggs and toast for brekki
Lunch:?
Dinner : Chicken and veg

Hope you all have a good day x

Morning, i had a bad day yesterday!:eek:(.....(Pizza hut was calling me)
But, a new day today, going to do the same as you betty, and try a red day.
Let me know what you had for a red day out today please, thats the hardest, eating out on a red day!
Have a nice day too!

Thanks girls. Well i have used one b choice for my toast this morning so i'm thinking about a baked potato with cheese and salad which would be my other b (providing it isn't too big) and both my a choices. Not sure, i'll see if i can get a ham salad or something from somewhere. I find red days quite difficult to be honest, i need to keep really busy when i'm on them so i'm not tempted to eat carbs. it is a shame as i normally have great losses when i do red days.

bayside good luck for your 100% day and good luck for wi tomorow, what time do you weigh in. i weigh in the morning so i will let you know the damage.

Marea don't worry about the pizza, just draw a line and go for 100% today, when is your official weigh in day so i know and can give you a row if you step on those scales before.

Hope you both have a great day x

Well i managed to survive my red day in town today without coming off plan. For lunch we went to John Lewis, i had a wholemeal roll on banana, an apple and a diet irn bru. On the way home i had a packet of marks and spencers count on us crisps (4.5). I am starving now though, can't wait for my dinner.

i do online so weigh myself every wed morning. I'm dreading it, i am hoping for a sts at least as i have upped the exercise but we will see. Good luck to you too hun x

Hiya,
Well done Betty on your red day, can't say the same for me though, got tons of excuses!:p
Anyway, i will be off plan this week, as my best friend has phoned me in tears, i think i need to help her out at work, and some girly talk(hubby problems).
I will be back Tuesday/Wednesday.
So good luck to you and also to Bayside on your wi's tommorrow!
C u when i get back!
Byeeeeee

Well i managed to lose a pound this week which i am over the moon with, i think it must have been all the extra walking i done over the week. I'm going for a 100% week this week and having an extra easy day today i think. Going to go and make some porridge for brekki. Not sure about lunch and dinner yet.

Marea hope your friend is ok and don't worry about your week off, when you come back just draw a line under it and start fresh. Speak soon. x

yay! Well done betty! I think you're right about the walking, I walk every day too and it has helped the weight loss and toning my legs too. Plus feeling much fitter.
Keep going, we can do this!!!!

Yes we can do this hun! You have done well so far, how much more weight do you have to lose. This is the longest i have ever stuck to plan and but i have a long journey to go. I'm 16.3 and my target is 11 stone.

hi Betty! I haven't set myself an actual target but probably want to lose about another 3 stone . That would be 7 stone lost in total!!! It seems so much i wonder if I'll ever get there, but a few months back i'd never have believed I could lose anywhere near 4 stone! So I'll keep trying:)

You're doing well hun, just keep posting on here and we'll help each other.

Betty you have done so well to have lost a stone in about 6 weeks - it took me months to do that on ww then I just kept playing with the same three pound

hopefully SW will work as well for me as it does for you :):)

Back