Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Just popping in to say hello Betty ~ glad to see you are still on track and well done for resisting wine (don't think I could have lol!) ~ that's me away on my hols now so good luck for WI tomorrow and will see you when I get back, take care xx

Last edited:
Well another pound off for me this week. I would have loved it to be 2, but at least it is a loss and i have my half stone award. Feeling a little down today though (nothing to do with my weight or weightloss) just feeling a little depressed.

Need to get ds and dd up and get my ds off to school, then get my ds ready . Not got much planned today i don't think. After a red day yesterday i think i will have extra easy today.

Marea the b ball sounds great. Don't worry about going overboard just have a 100% week and you will be fine hun. I'm quite happy that i actually lost after my steak pie and apple crumble on sunday followed by ice cream and meringue nest at night :eek:.

I think this week i will mix up my days, throwing in more green and red.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

well done on your 1lb loss and that award too! Your heading in the right direction:) Hope your day goes well and you feel a bit perkier later.

Thanks bayside, i'm off to the doctors today, i've been feeling very down for a wee while now but now i'm feeling down and anxious. Plus i have been getting headaches, out of breath (more than normal), shooting pains in my arms and legs and very very lethargic.

Hope you have a good day too xx

back from drs and he says i'm depressed and need to go on anti depressants :(. I was explaining to him that my heart every so often would be going really fast and i would feel a bit shakey. Apparently it is panic attacks , i feel so daft for not realising that was what that is. Anyway hopefully i will feel better when the tablets kick in.

Hi Bettylolly,

Well done on your weight loss and award!
At least the doctor's got you diagnosed, and you are starting something for it.
Keep up the good work!
(((((big hug)))) from down the road:p.
When my doctor said he was going to put me on antidepresants, i said, nooooo, i don't want to get addicted to them, but he reassured me that i would'nt and that taking them was better than not.
Anyway, hope you feel better soon.
take care
marea

Thanks Marea (can't believe you are only down the road too, it's wierd ha ha). Yeah i didn't want medication and i told him i didn't but he said i would only get worse :( . So going to start them tomorow morning. Not sure what to have for dinner tonight, i am having a green day today so thinking about making marshalls cheesy macaroni with wedges and sweetcorn. For brekkie i was feeling sorry for myself and had 2slice of toast (400g) loaf, 2 tsp of choc spread and a skinny cow hot chocolate made with milk from my hex a. It was a comfort brekkie lol and it worked, it was exactly what i needed. Lunch was a bit of a wierd concoxion (sp) it was a jacket potato with 28g cheese (a) topped with low fat noodles.

Hiya,

your menu today sounds good, gonna try that noodle + baked potato(but without the cheese)
I went up to morrisons at the fort, and had dry brown toast with beans, diet coke, i have just had 2 quorn burgers and 3 slices of ww brown thick bread and ketchup! I think thats me for tonight, i weighed myself this morning(i know, i shouldn't have), and i put on a lb, so hopefully i can be good this week, i'm looking for a lb off this week, how about you?

hi hun. Well done on going to the doctor, hope things start to get better for you soon. Keep up the good work with SW, it could help to build up your confidence .

Thank you ladies for your support. Marea well done on the beans and toast in morrisons, especially as all their food looks so tempting. I've taken to going to morrisons in cambuslang, it is the only place that always have the syn free sausages in stock, every time i go to the one in baillieston they have none and every time i go to the fort they have none. Don't worry about what you think is a gain, you will have lost it by next week. I find that a few red days helps me lose weight better though.

Well just getting ds ready for school and going to wake dd up shortly, she is a lazy bones. Then going to get brekkie as i'm starving, not sure what to have, i have a pack of morrisons sausages calling 'eat me' from the fridge so i may have a few of them with toast. Then off into town with my wee bruv and my dd so will prob have a baked potato and beans. Not sure what i will have for dinner tonight, think i will pick something scrumptious up from town.

I need to start my tablets this morning after brekkie too, not too pleased but at least they will help get me back to my normal self.

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Thanks , i will hun, decided to start getting out of the house a bit more (not into town every day mind you ) but even out a walk with dd at least, it will help me get the weight off plus help me get better according to the dr xx

Hey hey,
Hope you are feeling good today.
My day was...arghhhh....HAD to go to kfc with hubby and mum, i shared a meal with mum, had one chicken and a load of fries!:eek:(
Then had half a tray of chicken fried rice!
Ah well, a new day tommorrow!
What did you end up having tonight?

hiya! It's a great idea to get out with your DD for walks each day, blows away the cobwebs and helps you get fit too! Have you any parks nearby where your daughter can run around (that's if she is big enough,!!). Enjoy your day:)

Hi Marea/bayside, well still feeling anxious, which is horrible but it is only day 2 of tablets. Last night i ended up having salmon fillet with mashed potatoes and green beans. I'm going for another 100% day today. Marea don't worry or beat yourself up about the kfc and chinese, these things happen, sw is just about finding a new way of eating for life, but we can also have treats now and again, or a flexiday if we want and still feel in control.

Yeah there are a few parks bayside, i'm planning to go out a long walk today, the only problem with dd is that she loves the park and runs riot though when it is time to go back into buggy and leave she throws a major tantrum and straightens herself out so i can't get her into buggy etc etc. I usually prefer to have someone with me when taking her to the park. However i will need to get over that as it isn't always possible.

Hope you all have a fab day xx

Well i went a good long walk yesterday and was really proud of myself but last night i had chicken fried rice with chips and curry sauce, i didn't eat it all but i ate until i couldn't move. Oh and i made tablet for mil and ate a row of that. However i'm not going to dwell, today is a new day, i've had my porridge so far, think i'm going for extra easy today. Taking ds to music class later so they normally have a mcdonalds when he comes out but eat it in the car, so i'm going to take a packed lunch lol and just get a drink from mcdonalds, i might go mad and get a grapple bag too.
Not sure what's for dinner yet, need to try and get to the butchers etc, in fact i may even have a red day today.

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

:DHellooo,
Morning girls,
Wi this morning.........12stone 7.....3lbs...wooohooo!
I'm very proud of myself this time, as this is the first time i have ever stuck to it this long, i think it is also talking and posting on here thats helping too, so thanks!:flowers:

Well done that is a fab loss!! I'm dreading wi on weds as i had 2 bad days so need to be extra good until wed. Oh last night i had almost half a bottle of voddy (with diet lemo) 35 syns. Numerous pieces of home made tablet (not sure of syn value but i will say (40) and 2 and a half packets of walkers french fries (11.5). Also my chinese on Friday night just say (70). Grrrrr. Never mind. I had toast and syn free sausages today with 1 tbsp sauce (1 ) and (b), not had anything else yet.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Back