Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Well done on your loss Betty, it's going in the right direction. I do believe eating superfree foods helps. Enjoy your day xx

well that is me officially stuck to plan for 4 whole weeks. It doesn't sound very long but it is the longest that i have been on plan without coming off.

Just had some spaghetti and toast for brekki, lunch will be a jacket potato and for dinner i have a big bit of steak but i'm going to turn it into a stirfry.

I'm off into town today with my wee bro and my dd. Not for anything in particular probably just a look around.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Good morning!
Well done you!
You have your day planned out! It's my hubby's day off, so i am not having anything yet, we might go into town too, might go to st Enoch's for a wander, i was thinking of having a childs portion of pasta(tomato) at di maggio's.
Then for dinner, i have made a tuna pasta.
Hope i stick to plan today! It's also my * week! started today!! Ah well, not going to give myself any excuses!
Hope you have a good day too!
ps: Sorry for hijacking your thread!

. That is where i go if i'm down that way and get the pasta, not sure of a syn value if any but i used to add 3 syns just incase. Also the sandwich bar now do baked potatoes and beans and sometimes i get the veg noodles from the chinese bit.

The last time i went in with my brother he was mortified, i got him and dd a mcdonalds and i had taken my morrisons syn free sausages in a food bag andsat and ate them. He has warned me never to do that again. I don't care i had a 3lb loss that week!!!

Wish my oh was off today it would save me from taking the bus ha ha.

Well had a good day in town, didn't really buy anything but was good and had a baked potato and beans with side salad and a diet coke for lunch. I'm really going to try extra hard this week for my half stone award and my bronze body magic.

well done for sticking to plan so well betty, you'll have that sticker soon:)

You are doing really well Betty ~ 4 weeks on plan is excellent. You are so focused at the moment so that award will be yours next week for sure! xx

Thanks ladies. Something has just clicked this time round. I can't face being this size anymore.

Well i got up this morning and had a bowl of porridge (a+b) got the kids up and ready and got ds off to school. Then i went out for a morning walk. I only done fifteen mins but that is what i'm going to go for. 15 mins walking per day. I must admit i was a little out of breath there doing my 15 mins. So i will take it from there and gradually build up my fitness.

I'm also making a consious effort to drink more water.

Not sure what i will have for lunch today, i don't have very much in to be honest, i think i will need to go messages either tonight or tomorow. I have a pound of mince in the fridge that needs to be used so it will be something mincy for dinner anyway.

Going to spend 1 hour doing my housework too. I was sick of letting it all build up and spending hours doing dishes so a couple of weeks ago i just decided if i put in an hour every day it won't get so bad lol.

Anyway i've rambled on enough for now Hope you all have a good day xx

I prefer doing an hour of housework everyday too Betty, it doesn't seem as bad as doing it in one day. With going on hols we don't have much in either but we do have plenty of stuff in the freezer, pasta, potatoes etc so will use that up. Will miss my fruit though (never thought I would say that!). Have a great weekend hun whatever you are up to xx

hi Betty, well done on the walking, we try and walk every day too. At first i was so out of breath going up this hill every day, but now i stride up it with no problems, it's amazing how quickly it becomes easier so well done for starting:)

i'm also trying to drink more water to see if it helps. Have a good weekend:)

I prefer doing an hour of housework everyday too Betty, it doesn't seem as bad as doing it in one day. With going on hols we don't have much in either but we do have plenty of stuff in the freezer, pasta, potatoes etc so will use that up. Will miss my fruit though (never thought I would say that!). Have a great weekend hun whatever you are up to xx

hi Betty, well done on the walking, we try and walk every day too. At first i was so out of breath going up this hill every day, but now i stride up it with no problems, it's amazing how quickly it becomes easier so well done for starting:)

i'm also trying to drink more water to see if it helps. Have a good weekend:)

Hi Mary, yeah i have been keeping on top of housework no bother lately plus it is body magic ha ha. When i go on holiday abroad i still make sure that i have fresh fruit along with my brekki, either from the buffet or i get it at the local shop. I find it sets me up for the day ahead and makes me feel better , even if i'm not being good that day. Hope you have a good weekend x

Thanks bayside, you have a great weekend too x

Hi Bettylollipop,
Sorry i haven't been around, stupid google chrome won't let me on this site...keep getting "server 400 bad request"!??
Anyways, sounds like your're doing great, i'm not doing to bad either, but my weigh in day is tommorow,(well now actually, cause it's 1.06am) i have only lost a lb, oh well, a lbs a lb is'nt it?
Going to try and do 2 next week.
When's your wi day?
keep up the good work, talk soon
marea

Hi Marea, That is brilliant, well done on your 2lb loss, keep up the good work. My weigh in day is wednesday, hoping for a couple of pounds too but if i get 1 i will get my half stone award. I was really tempted to have a drink last night as my mum had the kids but i resisted and stuck to plan.

Just had a really lazy morning so far, i just finished my brunch which consisted of syn free morrisons sausages, beans , cheesy scrambled egg, toast, some grapes and a mullerlight. I am so full i can hardly move. I think that will be me until dinner time. I 'm going round to my mums and it is homemade steak pie with mashed potatoes and veg. I don't know how many syns that will be though. I'm gonna get my washing out, get ready and take the kids out for the afternoon. Not sure where to go but it is too nice to sit in all day.

Thanks Mary, hope you have a fab weekend too, and you too bayside. xx

Hey you!
Well done for resisting the vino!
I'm sure you will get your half stone award this week.
I just had some pasta in a broth with veggies, i'm stuffed too, now i need to take kids out for basketball, so hopefully i can last till dinner time.
Hope you have a nice day at your mums.
mareaxxx

well done on resisting the wine! Very good, I always have wine at the weekends- just have syn free meals to compensate:)
Hope you had a lovely day, sounds as if you had better weather than us today

Morning all. Well had a very good saturday and a not too bad sunday, though on sunday i went to my mums and had steak pie (gave my pastry away), mashed potatoes made with milk and butter and veg roasted in olive oil, then following that i had home made apple crumble and custard (the custard was low fat). Then at night when i got home i had 4 malted milk creams , 2 meringue nests, some ice cream and toffee sauce. Soooo not counted up all the syns but i'm straight back to plan this morning and heading for a loss hopefully come wednesday. I'm going to do red days until weigh in i think so i will need to get up to the butchers.

So far i have had 2 cold syn free sausages from the fridge but when ds goes to school i will make some porridge, then perhaps go for a walk. Lunch will be an omlette i think with fruit and yoghurt, then dinner will be whatever meat i buy with a jacket potato and lots of superspeed veg i think.

Marea where is basketball, my ds loves basketball.

Hi Betty,
We go over to Shawlands, Shawlands academy, couldnt find any near us last year, but i think there is one on a Friday at Tollcross.

How did your 100% day go today? I have to do a 100% week now, cause i went a wee bit overboard today, but unlike any other times i do this diet, i am not going to give up just because of 1 day!
Anyway, good luck to your 100% days... fingers crossed for wednesday wi!

Back