Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, not really checked in for ages properly. I'm back up to 16.11 and not very happy, so on wednesday i joined sw online so i've been 100% so far so hoping for a good loss next weds. Got an appointment with a psychologist this morning, the dr refered me to tackle my binge eating. Not sure how this will help but i can only give it a try. I'm determined to get this weight off now, it is really getting me down.

Went to Louden Castle Theme Park yesterday with oh and the kids and my brother. It was fab, but if anything it spurred me on to stick to plan. I had to go on some rides with the kids but i worried myself sick before every single one that the safety bar wouldn't fit with me in it. They all did, just, but i don't want to have to sit and worry the next time, i want to just go on everything and enjoy it.

How are we all today, hope everyone is well, need to dash off and get ready for appt. xx

Last edited:
Well went to the psychologist. She is going to refer me to a group session with other people who binge eat, the programme runs for 22 weeks, so every 2 weeks i will go and they will weigh me and they have all sorts of talks about self esteem and motivation etc. Also i get to attend fitness sessions (circuit training) with the physiotherapist. I am looking forward to it, they work on your eating and everything but i'm going to stick to sw for that, she said that was ok and i could still go and get weighed and do all the other stuff.

She also said that if i wanted she would be able to get me a prescription for weightloss medication should i want it and i'm so proud of myself, i told her that i would rather do it with healty eating and exercise. Now that is a big step for me for those of you who know about my history of slimming pills.

I feel as though i am actually getting on track now and i have been making sure i keep my food diary on sw online. I'm also working towards my bronze body magic.

Going to go and tidy up house now (i've let things slip a wee bit), then going to get my boys room all tidied and organised , he is back to school on monday.

It sounds like your making a really positive start to your weightloss journey. You can do it this time! I am more determined than ever that I'm going to stick to it and so far so good!

Keep us updated with your progress chick!

Thanks hun, it is as if something has just clicked this time. yay lets get slim!!! xx

Grrr had a bit of a bad weekend, lots of vodka,chinese, crisps and chocolate involved eek, i did enjoy it though as i had lots of people over and ended up having a sort of unplanned party. Feeling a wee bit worse for ware this morning and had to get up early as ds started back school this morning. Also am so angry at my oh, we fell out last night so i didn't bother speaking to him this morning. He was a cheeky bar steward to me.

Anyway going to get back on track, i have a couple of eggs boiling away for brekkie, think i will have a green day today.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Welcome back Betty ~ glad you had a good weekend, the main thing is you are back on track, so well done for that, I hope you have a good week xx

Thanks Mary, god it is only my first week of body optimise too, i'm expecting my first weigh in to be a gain, how sad is that!! xx

Hi Betty, I thought I'd have a little read of your diary. The counselling sessions sound really good, I'm sure we'd all have use of that at some point! I hope it works for you, I guess it will be good to find out your triggers etc. Well done for refusing the tablets, you know SW works so three cheers to you hun!
Hope you get a good result today (or tomorrow!). xx

Hi Betty, I thought I'd have a little read of your diary. The counselling sessions sound really good, I'm sure we'd all have use of that at some point! I hope it works for you, I guess it will be good to find out your triggers etc. Well done for refusing the tablets, you know SW works so three cheers to you hun!
Hope you get a good result today (or tomorrow!). xx

Thanks Jaylou, i'm just going to take all the help i can get lol. My first body optimise weigh in is tomorow and i'm sure it will be a gain, hope it isn't too much of a gain.

Feeling horrible this morning, i had a major binge last night, and i mean major. I went to my bed around midnight and woke up at 8.46!!! So i had to get my son up and out for at least 3 mins to nine to make it to school (my dad runs him). So glad that he had a bath last night before bed. MY dad came back and told me that he got in just as the bell was going but i feel so bad, i never sleep in when i'm eating healthy , then due to my stupid binge i slept right through alarm. The wee soul had to have a twix for his brekkie to make up the carbs so he doesn't hypo, he normally has bran flakes or toast. I feel so bad today :cry:

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Oh no!! Wow, the kids are back to school early up there, my DD doesn't start until the 3rd Sept. First year of senior school!

Let's have a good day hun, I had a bad day too yesterday but have renewed positivity today - hope you have too.
Jay xx

Oh no!! Wow, the kids are back to school early up there, my DD doesn't start until the 3rd Sept. First year of senior school!

Let's have a good day hun, I had a bad day too yesterday but have renewed positivity today - hope you have too.
Jay xx

Yeah they started back yesterday, but they finish up earlier here, they finished up on 26th June for 7 weeks. is it mid july you finish up down where you are. Is your daughter excited about senior school?

Yeah i feel so bad that i am going to take each day at a time. Today will be 100% So i've had a nectarine so far and have some toast in the toaster. DOn't know what to have with it though. :sigh:it is just one of those days. Think i will stay in and get house in order today x

yep, she finished 17th July. She's kinda excited about it but also very nervous too - coming from a teeny tiny primary to a huge school will be a bit of a shock. She'll be the little one all over again! Still, it will help her mature and that can only be a good thing. She'll be fine, it will be me who's a wreck on the first day!!

Have a good day Betty, enjoy the toast. yum!!

yep, she finished 17th July. She's kinda excited about it but also very nervous too - coming from a teeny tiny primary to a huge school will be a bit of a shock. She'll be the little one all over again! Still, it will help her mature and that can only be a good thing. She'll be fine, it will be me who's a wreck on the first day!!

Have a good day Betty, enjoy the toast. yum!!

Oh the wee soul, she will be fine, she will meet all new friends and stuff.

You have a good day too jaylou, i need to run and get dd up, she is a wee lazy, she is still up in bed sleeping!!!!

Thanks mary, i know it will be a gain tomorow, but if it is over 2lbs i will be so angry with myself. Just going to really try now for a great loss next week x

Well good luck

i hope you get pleasantly suprised x

Well so far so good today, i know i will prob gain tomorow but have been really good so far.

Breakfast: 28g cheese, 57g wholmeal bread
Plums , Nectarines

Lunch: Jacked potato with inside scooped out and mixed with 28g cheese (6 syns) topped with chilli chicken fat free noodles.

Dinner: Steak with potatoes , onions and mushy peas.

rest of my syns (8.5)

3 pagen rolls, tomato, 1 dairylea, mullerlight, nectarine, plum.

Last edited:
Looking good! But where is your fruit and veg my lovely?

Thanks , i must admit, not much on the veg front but i had 4 or 5 pieces of fruit.

Well i'm up nice and early today to avoid a repeat performance of yesterday. Though i couldn't help being up. OH was marching about slamming drawers and cursing and swearing, honestly he was acting like a big kid, and i wanted to let the wee ones sleep another half hour at least. He was in a bad mood because he couldn't find his ipod!!!! Anyway when i got up i was bright as a button, due to my good eating yesterday no doubt. I was also Mrs organised, managed to get downstairs all tidied, organised and cleaned, today i'm going to do upstairs.

Not got menu planned for today, will update later xx

Well i can't quite believe it, after quite a bad week, i've lost a pound. I'm so shocked and happy. It has give me a little booster and a reason to keep going way hey!!! xx

Breakfast: 3 pagen rolls with dairylea (a, b)
Beans
Mullerlight
Nectarine, Plum

Last edited:
Back