Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Well done on loosing your 1lb thats a very good start.
Thanks for all your support in my diary.

well done most of what i need to do in the house, just ds room now, not looking forward to that. I can't wait for my dinner, it is the syn free chicken curry with rice from the recipe thread, i had it last week and it was amazing so decided to make it again. I will try and post pics later xx

Well Done Betty!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys. Well i had my chicken curry last night, it was amazing, i have some left for lunch today and i can't wait. I have just been thinking about getting an exercise bike, haven't made up my mind yet as it is a bit of a sore subject with the oh. I bought one before, and something on it wasn't right. I was supposed to take it back but i left it so long that i couldn't and i didn't have my receipt, then we were moving house and it got taken to the dump with all my other junk. My oh was ragin as it was a waste of 70 quid.

Anyway going to maybe go into town today, my brother is off work and he only stays down the road so i'll see if he wants to come. Though ti is pouring rain here.

Menu is as follows:

Brekkie: 28g Bran Flakes, 250ml milk (hex a and b)
Mullerlight, apple

Lunch: Syn free chicken curry left from last night
2 clementines

Dinner: cottage pie and cabbage or bolognaise, not quite decided what i want to do with my mince yet.

Meringue nest with lots of strawberries and total.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Yay, just done rosmary dvd, it almost killed me but feeling happy about it now, i feel like i've achieved something.

Dinner : Minced beef with carrots and gravy through it, potatoes and cabbage

Thanks mary, just going to take it one day at a time xx

I have just realised that i think i have been staying on track this week because ihave been keeping my food diary in body optimise, normally when i have been following sw and failed i wasn't keeping note of everything and trying to remember how many syns i had eaten. Probably going over and not realising. I'm counting every single little thing that passes my lips now, syn wise anyway xx

well done on having a good week, my best week's have always been when i've written down everything in a food diary, it's so easy to forget things. Good luck for WI:)

Thanks guys, i feel so happy, i was in town with my wee brother today, just for something to do and get out the house, he had a huge burger king meal and i stuck to plan, yay hey. Before i left i had a big syn free brunch, i had the works, then at midday when he was having bk i was still really full so i just had a coffee and some fruit.
For dinner tonight i'm going to make a big pot of bolognaise and freeze half of it and have the other half with salad, then i'm going to attempt to make that cous cous cake if i can find the recipe.

Thanks, i can't believe it normally i use every last morsel of available syns. I've not had any today and i'm not hungry. Going to have some meringue nests with total, then a couple of ryvita and dairylea. So my total syns for today is only 11. I know it sounds daft but i can't remember ever having had a day with that little syns, if that makes sense.

Hi everyone, woo hoo it's the weekend!!! Going to have brekkie then get ds ready to go to his music class, then after that off to mil's. Ds normally goes to mcdonalds afterwards with my oh so i'm going to pack my food flask lol. Normally i would give in, but not now, i seem to have some motivation and have been sticking to plan really well.

Will update later about my food etc
Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Back