Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Hi Betty, how are things going hun? Hop you are having a nice weekend xx

Hi everyone, had a really good day, we went a drive up the clyde valley and into the garden centre, got lots of stuff for the garden and then came home and planted them. It looks fab. I've not done much in garden since we moved in , but going to start keeping it really nice, plus it is body magic lol. Anyway dietwise, dobbies cafe, i resisted everything. I had a diet coke and a raspberry and cranberry mullerlight!!! Then for dinner down to mums for a sunday roast, so that included lots of boiled new potatoes, cabbage , peas and chicken and 3 syns worth of gravy. So far i've been almost 2 weeks 100% which is amazing for me as i've been finding it hard to stick to plan before now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

Hi everyone, well this is my 13th day of 100% which i think is a record for me. I think it is because i joined body optimise, i think it is the thought that i had to shell out £60 that is keeping me going lol. Plus the food diary is great.

Well today i'm off into town with the wee one and my wee brother. So i'm making a huge syn free extra easy full breakfast, so that i can be full up and not need to buy anything bad for lunch. Hopefully i can get something syn free or low syn but if i can't i'll stick to a coffee and a kit kat or some fruit. Then i'm coming home to get stuck into my housework, the place is a riot!!

Hope you all have a great tuesday peeps xx

Well weigh in tomorow, hope i've lost!!! Feeling positive as that is me been on plan for 2 weeks now and been 100% and i'm actually enjoying it. Off to have my syns now. Going to have a meringue nest with 28g ice cream and 4 mini oreos crushed on top and a packet of french fries and some fruit.

Thanks ladies, another 1lb off for me today so quite happy. I won't be on much over the next week as my bt phone and broadband is now disconnected as i'm going with virgin media but it isn't getting installed until next weds. So i'm in my mums just now using hers lol.

Can't decide whether to do red or ex easy today. My head says red to boost my weightloss for next week, i lose much more on red but find it harder to stick to. And my stomach is telling me to do extra easy today and have a nice syn free curry with rice.

Anyway hope you all have a good day (and week) xx

Hi guys, can't believe i haven't been on in a week. That is my virgin media installed now. It seems ok so far touch wood, though the guy who installed it was a bit of a sleeze. Anyway, i thought i would have done bad this week but i done really well. I lost 3lbs, so really happy with that.

Don't know what to have for dinner tonight. Hope you are all well xx

Thanks hun, i'm really pleased, didn't think i would do so well as i haven't been keeping my online diary as i've been offline so couldn't get syn values and stuff x

Thanks Gemma! Well yesterday i was so disorganised due to workmen ripping up my garden and what not, i stuck to plan all day but by the time they all left i had nothing in for dinner and oh was back from work and very hungry lol. So we phoned chinese. I had sweet and sour chicken and fried rice and a few chips. I'm so pleased with myself though (may sound odd) but normally if i stray from plan that gives me the green light to binge on whatever i want to eat the rest of the night, i even thought about sending oh up to morrisons to buy lots of sweets and crisps and even a bottle of wine but i resisted and kept myself busy in the house. I have been 100% for 3 weeks so far so with this in mind, i had my chinese and that was me for the night, i drew the line. This morning i feel as motivated as i have been the last 3 wks so back to 100%. It is just so unlike me though. I think this time deep down i mean business lol.

My oh's sister and nephew are coming over next summer from Australia so i want to be at target by then.

Hope you are all having a good day and thanks everyone for all your support xx

well done on your positive thinking hun:) I'm out for a curry tonight so will try to be as good as possible, back on plan tomorrow.
Hope your garden recovers soon. Our driveway has a huge hole and half the road is dug up, it's a nightmare round here (gas pipe replacement works)

Thank you everyone. Well i'm a wee bit sad today, my wee boy is going away with my mum and dad for the weekend down south and as much as i know he will love it and he is so excited, i am going to miss him loads. So while he is at school i will be packing his wee bag with all his stuff and i will only see him for about half an hour before they head off.

Im heading into town today to get him a few bits and pieces and to the bank to get him some spending money, my brother is coming in with me so i will need to be careful come lunch time. Oh and i must remember my sw mag. Need to go to mil's tonight also then i need to get a big sw friendly shop in, i have nothing in!!

Hope you all have a good day, mines is going to be hectic xx

Dont worry hun your son will be fine with your parents. Well done on sticking with the plan when having chinese, i am going to do the same tonight.
Have a great day x

Back