Betty's S&S diary

Take one day at a time chick it seems so much easier :) won't be long befor eit's first week weigh in and your totally in the zone :D

I know it's nothing compared to what's yet to come but I am really proud of myself for getting through day 1. It was tougher than I thought it would be. Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging words, spending most of my day here yesterday definitely helped!

Thankfully today I am going to work so the day will go faster and I won't think about food so much. And by Saturday I should already be a stronger person :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning!!

Well done on your first day!!!!! bet it feels sooooo good?!

i woke up this morning and was like :D first day yayyyyyyy!!!!! wish me luck!!!!

x x x

I have to say I do feel much much better and more positive today! Thoughts of giving up went through my mind yesterday. Today I'm like a different person! Good luck hun, it gets much better once you get through day 1! x x x

Hope today is easy for you I find day 2 and day 3 a struggle when the hunger kicks in but it soon passes. Keeping busy today will certainly help you kiss good bye to another day :)

ooo good luck Betty for day 2!!! im glad tbh that im having day 1,2 and 3 on weekedays!! if i was starting on a saturday then i would give up 100% in the first hour haha!!

i cant wait to have my first shake but im going to try and hold out :)

xxx

Thank you! I agree, it's a good idea doing it on a weekday. Was cursing myself for taking yesterday off and am very glad I'm back at work today! I've had one shake, don't need anything at work apart from coke and dr pepper which means I will have 3 meals left when I get home, yay!

Hold out as long as you can, you'll thank yourself later for it! ;-) xx

am defo holding out atm!!! :) filling up on water atm x x x

Good luck for day 2 Betty :D as L2L says it can be tricky day 2 -3 , i was hungry and on day 3 starving but by day 4 it was gone lol.

Right, so... I started yesterday. Today I had a shake at half 9 in the morning. I have not had anything since apart from water/coke. I just finished work at 5 and I am not hungry in the slightest. On 1 shake! Does that mean I'm in ketosis?

So pleased I have got to the end of day 2. No cravings or hunger today which is nice. No headaches at all since I started - yay!

Well done Betty that's great news and woohooo roll on day 3 :)

thats how i was last night, and i did test positive for it today bettie, so maybe you are, i have struggled today with my lunch shake, hope you are for tomorrow it does make it so much more easier .

Day 3. Woke up feeling really hungry. So got the boys ready and sent them to nursery, had the vanilla crispy cereal thing made into a mush. Well... It was edible. But I just do not like vanilla at all! Anyone wanting some vanilla I am happy to sell/swap, I have about 10-15 packs.

Sneaky peek on the scales today, 6lb off since Tuesday. Not bad. But don't want to get all excited until the week is over. Still worried about that meal on Tuesday. Worried I might eat too much of the wrong things or liking the food too much and falling off the wagon...

Back