Betty's S&S diary

aw Betty, hope you find a shake you like! im more of a savoury person so i really look forward to my main meal. . . when they have more flavours out like the mac n cheese and the mushroom pasta i might start having those for lunch and dinner as i think that way i will defo last longer on this diet!

i was on SF too and thought i might find it wierd with the shakes being made with water but have found ok. i only used to drink the pre-made ones though. Why not try the crispy ones made with skimmed milk as thats how they are recomended to be made or try the porridge?

:( hope you feel better x x x

the crispy ones are hard to drink i am going to try and make the mush that minimoosh does, and eat with a spoon, have you tried that bettie?

Hi Betty

Try not to worry about your meal too much, after my blip on Tuesday. I was back on the plan yesterday and I am now the same weight as I was Tuesday morning. Just get back on plan the next day and hopefully you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it seems we broke the rules yesterday on here by you asking if anyone wanted to buy the shakes, you cant even offer to swap them, bit bizzare but just thought i would let you know, i would hate to be barred from this site i love it .

Thank you girls so much for all your support! I does mean a lot and you have been super helpful! I tried the mush and several other things and I just can't seem to down anything (apart from the bars and chilli and noodles) without gagging.

So I have made a decision. I walked to work today and I felt so weak and dizzy and awful I just could not put up with it anymore. I know it has only been 4 days and it's not like I have missed loads but I do miss having a meal with my family and not constantly obsessing over food like a maniac and start having panic attacks after I've had 2 packs that I only have 2 left but it's just midday...

So I was up all night reading and researching etc and I decided to carry on with Atkins from today. As I said I was walking to work and felt so awful, I stopped by a cafe, had a fresh salad put together for me, lettuce, cucumber, bit of mayo and chicken pieces. I have not felt so good for a long time! I need to chew and I like savoury stuff like meat and cheese so it is perfect for me. I have done it in the past very successfully and the transmission in much easier this time as I am already in ketosis (even though Atkins' ketosis is different as it is very low carb whereas SnS is more low cal).

So yes, sorry to be letting you down but I want to feel like a normal human being and go out and eat and still lose weight.

I will still come and keep an eye on you, I have met some lovely girls on here and would love to keep in touch as we are still on a similar journey :)

Lots of love to you all xxx

Thanks for letting me know Kay, I had no idea this was not allowed. Will not be doing it again, as like you, I would hate to be banned from here! Sorry! :) x

Hi Betty.
Sorry to here you are leaving SnS. I can understand how you feel and hope you feel better on Atkins.

Please pop back from time to time after all we all have a common goal , much of the feelings etc are common to all diets.

Good Luck, keep in touch x

I will! i am glad I have not binged, I have not felt like bingeing, for dinner had some crunchy salad with some mozzarella cheese and chicken and I feel great. Don't feel the need to stuff my face or eat anything naughty, i am just very much enjoying chewing and feeling healthy still.

Good luck on SnS, no doubt I will come here to have a sneak peak and be jealous of all the losses! :) xx

Good Luck with the Atkins betty. Some diets are just not for everyone and you have to balance the want to lose weight with being able to carry on with normal life. Look forward to seeing your losses when you pop back from time to time. x

So weird. My second day on Atkins. And because it's only low carb stuff, haven't had a chance to snack too much, but have eaten 3 meals and I'm stuffed now and my days total has come to 700 cals. Goes to show if you don't snack and eat unhealthy food, that will easily keep your cals down too.

I should probably move my diary over but no idea how to do it..?! x

Think you just click on the report post button and say please move to Atkins diaries - and then go to the first post and change the title.

Hi Betty

Just seen you've switched to Atkins. I sooooo can't wait till I have lost the weight on this diet, going to do Atkins when I finish this! I know what you mean! Im a savoury person and finding it hard to stomach the shakes ATM! Grrr ah well see how long it lasts :) let us know how you get on Hun

Xxxx

Just replied on my other diary :) Good luck, I couldn't wait to lose more on SnS, I felt too sick and fed up xxx

Back