Bev - Round 2

The weather's not nice here, very windy and wet again but we're used to that down this end of the country.

Oh we certainly are! :rolleyes: orrible init!!! lol

Enjoy your tournement tomorrow Bev. Think of all those calories you'll be burning off!! :) Good luck xxx

It's flippin' lousy here too! I nearly got blown over yesterday walking home from the station. Today I can hardly see out of the windows they're so dirty :(

Have a great weekend Bev xx

The weather was horrendous yesterday in Wales too. My little car (big car had been in getting her brakes renewed) was getting blown about the Motorway on the way home this morning - sooooo frightening.

Hope you have some good results tomorrow Bev, and well done to your OH for winning his 4 games - result!

Hi all!

Had a good weekend. We came third in the tournament and was really pleased with that. Had some really good games and burnt lots of calories!

Had a good weekend food wise too. Haven't gone overboard at all so am really pleased. I even weighed this weekend and had a sts. I want to nip this in the bud now and am happy that I didn't put any on.

I have gym on tuesday and then match on thursday this week. Not so much going on, thankfully. I was tired yesterday and can't wait for the next weekend off. I have a long weekend too. Off to Plymouth on friday for some xmas shopping and also have monday off too so a nice long weekend coming up, can't wait.

Cold down here today, the car said zero degrees, which is the coldest for us so far. Worn my body warmer into work as its that cold and also have my coat for my walk in later. I don't mind walking in the cold, quite enjoy it actually. Hope everyone's had a good weekend.

Hi Bev, Good to hear you enjoyed the match and came 3rd! Hope you have fun xmas shopping, I have nearly all the kids stuff, and some family but need to have a good look and get the rest sorted. Weather very cold here today with frost on all the cars brrrr no interest in going shopping. Kids off school/nursery so we are having a jammie day where we stay in pjs, watch tv in bed, eat junk snacks-them not me!! Heaven :)

Cold down here today, the car said zero degrees, which is the coldest for us so far. Worn my body warmer into work as its that cold and also have my coat for my walk in later. I don't mind walking in the cold, quite enjoy it actually. Hope everyone's had a good weekend.

Well done on the tournament Bev :clap:
Its bloody cold isnt it! Took my mum to work this morning and my car was fully iced up :( boooo!! x

Excellent result on the sts Bev, I bet you were really pleased with that. Good result on the badminton too.

You and Tanya are putting me to shame being so organised with your Xmas shopping. I need to get mine finished, I dont really have much in, just the stuff I had to take to Nottingham with me last week.

Well done on the weight and the badminton :)

Wasn't as cold as that up here this morning - my car wasn't iced up when I came out of work (thankfully) xx

Well done on sts and on the tournament, it was freezing here too this morning but at least it was sunny!

Lost a very close family friend yesterday. I am so shocked. We used to joke that he was like a spare dad to me. He was only 57. Can't tell you how upset I am about it. Been to see his wife and family as soon as I found out. Just can't take it in. Came to work to take my mind off it but it's not really working. There has to be a post mortem so when the funeral will be, who knows.

He was such good friends with my mum and dad, they are absolutely gutted over this.

I need some strength, so if there's any going spare, please send it my way. Thanks.

Sorry to hear your awful sad news Bev, you must be totally gutted. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. May he RIP.

Awww Bev :hug99:

:character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115: Here is some "strength" ... I'm thinking of you and his family x

Oh Bev I'm so sorry - it's such a shock isn't it? :(. Lots of loving thoughts and strong vibes coming your way xxxx

Sorry to hear your news x :hug99:

Thanks for all your kind words, very much appreciated.

I just can't wait for this week to be over with, it's been horrible. My youngest daughter phoned me in tears yesterday over something completely stupid, I don't know what I've done to deserve this week but will be so glad when it's over. I have a long weekend off work this week and I think I'm going to need it. Going to take things easy and try to sort my head out. You know what it's like when everything just gets on top of you and it all comes at once.

Aw bev :( :hug99: i hope you have a lovely chilled weekend - you sure need it.

Are you ok where you live what with the awful weather over night?x

Yeah Tanya we are fine where we are. Lovely blue sky down here today. We had heavy rain and wind last night but no flooding whatsoever. Very bad up the line at St Austell though. No trains in or out of Cornwall either.

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend x

Back