Total Solution Bev's challenge!

Bmatbev

Hi,

I am doing total solution with my husband, but having done it and failed before, we have decoded to allow ourselves to eat sensibly at weekends.

Anyway, I started on Monday 22 April and so far I've lost 8.5lbs, which is encouraging, although I caved a bit today and had a plain chicken salad!

So I'm here now looking for people to guide me and edge me on! X

Hiya bev!!

Bat of luck to you and your husband!

Have you guys checked out the working solution option on the exante website? You have 3 packs a day and a calorie controlled meal?

Yeah, but we're rubbish t calorie Counting which is why we stick to total and have the weekends off. It seems to be working so far, although I know it will probably slow our weight loss. As long as its going in the right direction though I'm happy! X

Just make sure you don't have any carbs at the weekends, if you keep knocking yourselves outs of ketosis then it's torturing yourselves each Monday getting yourself back into the swing of it again, and use will be just reaching ketosis again each Friday when you have a break again... So if you have a carb free weekend then you won't get the hunger pangs when you start again each Monday!!

Sorry if that doesn't make sense =S lol

Hi Bev! Good luck to yourself and your husband :)

I agree with chelly, try to stick to white meats and green veggies/salad only. Almost everything else will stop ketosis and will actually make you feel hungry again.

Congratulations on the 8.5lbs lost already! That's fantastic x

Thanks,
Have been 100% since and weight myself this morning, now 12lbs off!!
Only another 2st 2lbs to go!!

Wow fantastic! Almost a stone already :) well done x

Hi Bev! How's the diet going? Hope you're okay x

Not too bad thanks, this weekend was a toughie, but stuck mainly to grilled chicken breast and salad. Although I did cave in on Sunday and have an ice cream with the kids! :( x

Haven't re-weighed myself again since Friday morning when I had lost 12.5lbs. I'm expecting to have gained slightly over the weekend though.

Will update you all on Friday!

How are you getting on? X

Ice cream! Ouch :( ah well don't worry too much if u gain, it might give you more motivation? I've been okay, on total solution so cut out all other foods completely. This way I won't be tempted to have a little extra here or there lol. I'm quite greedy with portions :p

Good luck :)

Back