Bev's Refeed Diary

Day 7

Chocolate shake

Salmon and salad

Maintenance Bar

Day 8

Chocolate shake

Jacket potato, chicken curry and salad (taste of hubby's choc cake)

Maintenance bar

Day 9

Chocolate shake

Scrambled eggs on toast

Chicken, rice, onion and egg

Few nibbly bits today too but really fanced some choc so had some. Not had a lot but wanted to try some again. Thought that if I had a little choc and take it easy for the rest of the week I should be OK.

Didn't have a lot for tea on Friday cos I just wasn't hungry. Thought if I had a maintenance bar that would do. Weighed in on Saturday and stayed the same, which I am very pleased with. Don't want to lose anymore so really pleased with that sts.

Went out last night and had some shocked faces on people cos of my weight loss. 2 people didn't recognise me and they know me quite well, just haven't seen them for a while. Had some lovely compliments all night too. Went shopping at Asda yesterday morning and bought a few more bits for hols. A size 14 tankini which is fuschia (!!!!) and fits lovely and is very flattering. A new yellow summer dress and a lovely purple t-shirt. All size 14s and very chuffed with them. So cheap there too. Had a local celebration down here this weekend called Mazey Day. Lots of stuff going on and stalls out and a fair and thankfully the weather hasn't been too bad for everybody. Had a very nice weekend and hope everybody else did too.

Bev I am sure the little bit of chocolate would have done you no harm at all.

Well done you on the new 14's, I love holiday shopping, I am still at it for my next holiday hehe. The compliments are super after such a great weight loss, it gives you a right buzz. Enjoy it Bev, you so deserve it.

Day 10

Chocolate Shake

Ham and salad sandwich

Lemon sole and salad

Thought I would post my menu for the rest of today in case I'm not on later. Really looking forward to my tea, I love lemon sole! Will probably have a maintenance bar later too to stop me wanting to pick later on. I like them and they really do seem to fill me up.

Day 11

Orange maintenance drink (yuk!!)

Ham and salad sandwich
Maintenance bar

Chicken breast and jacket pot and salad

Had to have the day off work as not very well today. Had a couple of attacks of vertigo last night and was sick. I hate suffering from this but have to put up with it I suppose. Feeling a lot better after having some rest today and will probably be back at work tomorrow.

Oh dear poor you! Hope you're feeling better :eek: xx

Aw bev :hug99:

Aww bevvy, I hope you're feeling better.

You don't like the orange drink? I love that! lol

Just saw this posting now . Hope you are feeling better bev . My hubby gets the odd attack of vertigo too . Its very dissorientating . The doc usually prescribes Serc tablets and sorts him out. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you . Breda

Thanks guys!

Yasmine, I found that orange drink horrible. So, so sweet and sickly and thick! Only managed about 1/3 of it. Not having anymore of those.

Feeling a bit better today and back at work, although would be happier spending the day in bed and catching up on some more sleep! Back later to fill in my food for the day. Hope you all have a good day.

Glad you're feeling better tho' you don't sound right yet ... take it easy!! xx

Day 12

Chocolate Shake
Mullerlite Yogurt

Ham and salad sandwich
Maintenance bar

Prawns and salad

I have had my first binge!! I had mccoys, bounty and maltesers. Got to say they tasted really good but I felt bloated and a bit sick afterwards too.

I'm dreading weighing this week cos I'm feeling bloated and really heavy. TOTM is due anyday now and feel I have put on quite a bit this week. IfI have then so be it! I will have to sort it all out when I get back from hols. I thought I know I will be eating some junk when on hols so having some now wont hurt too much but I know it has.

I have to get this under control before my hols or I will go mad when I'm over there.

Lesson learned though, felt quite sick after and don't really want to do that again in a hurry. Hopefully my weight gain wont be too bad but if it is, then a new plan is needed.

Best thing to do is to just have a good day tomorrow. That's what I'm going to do when I have a day where I allow treats.

How's everything?

Hi Bev, Dont panic about the binge . Before my period is when my chocolate cravings explode too. Try to keep the temptation out of your way for the next few ways and eat well. This was just a blip so put it behind you and move on. You have come too far to be upset by chocolate !!!!!!!....

In the grand scheme of things what you had isn't earth shattering Bev. As long as it's stopped now I bet it won't make any difference to your wi.

Can I just ask - why do you have eg a ham salad sandwich AND a maintenance bar? Are you hungry for them both? I'd have one or the other, I don't think I could eat both, even if they were spaced out for ... say lunch & afternoon snack. I'm not criticising - it's interesting how we're all different and do things differently. xx

Hope you are feeling better now Bev.

Jan, I think Bev takes both the sandwich and the maintenance bar to fill her up, as lipotrim actually do suggest to take them both (not that I did it) but I can see their point. Also it saves you snacking or feeling like snacking later. Anyway, I am sure she will be on soon to answer for herself, just throwing in my tuppence worth hehe.

Jan, Mary's right. I was told by my chemists that LT advise you take the maintenance products with your meals. I find that they fill me up and I don't want to snack at all once I've had them.

Thanks for the replies guys and you're all right, I don't want to undo the work I've done for a few pieces of choccie! I didn't think I would still want it though so much after LT.

Will have to control it and have it in moderation or not at all!

Another thing just struck me Bev . You use the maintenance bars quiet a bit. They are lush, but I found I couldnt control them . Theyd set me off craving more so I had to stop buying them. If I am hungry now its a diet yogurt or strawberries or an apple or a few oatcakes and cottage cheese. They must contain a lot of sugar or syrup . i loved them but couldnt cope with their effect

Well there's the chemist thing again coz I was told to use them as replacements, I didn't really understand the leaflet with them which was why I asked. They told me those instructions were for people who hadn't been TFRing 1st - having said that I couldn't eat anything else with them - or a sandwich for that matter.

Like I said I wasn't criticising!! :eek: xx

Day 13

Chocolate shake

Ham salad
Maintenance bar

Salmon, jacket pot and salad

The chemists told me to have the maintenance products with meals the other week. They said they had just been informed by LT that is how they are meant to be had to fill you up. Don't worry, I know you weren't criticising.

I find the bars and the choc whip really do fill me up to the point that I don't even think about wanting anything else. When I come back from hols I will be having more yogurts and things like that instead though. The maintenance products aren't exactly cheap are they?

I never bought any of the maintenance products, I thought they were too expensive, instead I just got lots of family and friends to order me the free samples.

Back