Bev's Refeed Diary

Thought I'd better show my face on here today. Had a very busy weekend preparing for holiday on Wednesday! Cleaning up and loads of ironing. Been pretty busy really.

I feel in control of my food at the mo which I am very pleased with and am getting full with things that I wouldn't have before.

Will pop back on before hols to say bye-bye to you all.

Glad to hear your feeling in control bev great stuff

Keep it up and you will be completely fine

You are doing great Bev. It does feel good to be in control after TFR, well done on that.

You must be getting really excited about your jollies now I bet. Just wait to you get to wear all your new clothes and show off that new bod hun. Have a great holiday if I dont catch you before you go.

Glad you're feeling so positive and in control Bev! Have a brilliant time!!

Mary! Time you changed your avatar!! (grrrr! :))

Just thought I'd post to let you all know I am still around!

I don't seem to be so motivated to post as much now, not sure why. Weight wise I am the same, which is great. Even though I am now a stone heavier than my lightest, I feel very comfortable and happy at this weight. I'm not weighing everyday anymore and not even every week. My clothes will let me know when I need to cut back. Hubby says the weight I am now really suits me, bless him!

Foodwise I am doing OK. I have finally broken my addiction to crisps thanks to LT! Before I could easily eat 4-6 bags a day but now I'm not touching them. Really, really pleased about that. Obviously, the same as everybody else, I still have the odd bingey day but nowhere near as much as before. I am getting fuller quicker and just realising I am full is a great achievement for me.

I'm eating a lot more salads and veggies which again is a huge achievement for me.

Keep strong everybody and I will try and post more often.

Nice to hear from you Bev....you are missed! And great to know that you are doing ok and that you have learnt a lot on LT and putting it into practise.

Hope to see you around soon!

Nice to hear from you Bev - sounds like you've cracked it. Lovely to hear you're so happy with yourself - and hubby is too ;) xx

wahey! Bev!! Glad to see your around still! :D And nice to see you getting this whole eating again malarky 'right' :) x

Great to hear from you Bev. Glad to see the crisp addiction has gone, mine too has gone 90% of the time, but that old instinct resurfaces on the odd occassion - lol.

Im so glad you are happy with your weight after your gain, that is the most important thing at the end of the day, being happy within yourself. Well done.

Thanks everyone. Thought I should make an effort and get back to the forum more often.

I wouldn't say I was eating "right" all the time Tanya but at least it's more often than not and I just don't want all the rubbish I was eating before.

My crisp addiction surfaces every now and again but I just don't seem to want them like I used to.

I may have gained a little weight since finishing LT but I am now extremely happy with myself and hope to stay this way for a long time to come.

That is the main thing Bev, that your happy and comfortable the weight you are :D x

Thanks everyone. Thought I should make an effort and get back to the forum more often.

I wouldn't say I was eating "right" all the time Tanya but at least it's more often than not and I just don't want all the rubbish I was eating before.

My crisp addiction surfaces every now and again but I just don't seem to want them like I used to.

I may have gained a little weight since finishing LT but I am now extremely happy with myself and hope to stay this way for a long time to come.

You have done so well Bev!!!! Take my "virtual" hat off to you :)!!!!

Back