Bev's Refeed Diary

Thanks Tanya and Jan. I was really worried that when I started eating again I would not know when to stop. Glad that's not happened. I look forward to having my first lot of bread tomorrow. I thought a boiled egg sandwich for lunch would be nice.

Mmmmm!! Im having a boiled egg tomorrow - let us know what its like my lovely :) xx

I STILL haven't had an egg .... why do I keep forgetting about eggs for goodness' sake! :) xx

Plan one into your menu soon, I bet they taste good after all this time! I'm planning on having an omelette for tea one night with some salad. Sounds good to me.

Bev, can I borrow your button please babe, these heroes are not telling me I have had enough, such a horrible greedy feeling tonight, I know I will regret it big time tomorrow.

Off to bed now girlies, love you all, sweet dreams, no chocs in my dreams, just water lol............xxx

I bet those chocs wont make any difference to your weight this week Mary cos you've done so well up to now. Is this your first choccy binge? Sounds heavenly to me though!

Yes Bev, it was my first chocolate binge (and my last).

I hope you enjoy your egg sandwich for your lunch, eggs are great and a super source of protein. (sensible head on today)

Eating my sandwich now and it is lovely!! Eggs never tasted so good.

oooh bev iv got an egg on the go ready for my salad - hurry up and boil!!!! lol :drool:

You'll love it Tanya. Don't things taste so good now? Having salmon and potato salad and salad for tea. Should be nice! How about you?

omg bev - it was GORGEOUS!! everything i had today in my salad tasted amazing - even the lettuce and red cabbage that i hated before! infact the red cabbage was my fave (next to the egg!)

Your tea sounds lovely! iv got salmon on day 4 i think - how are you going to cook it? Ive got baked chicken with fresh lemon and fresh herbs tonight with garden peas :) xx

Salmon in the oven with some chilli. I'm doing potato salad with my 6 little new pots and some fromage frais and chives and onion. Looking forward to that one!

Salad does taste really good doesn't it.

I had Nimble granary bread for my sandwich today and it was really tasty. Will keep on having that from now on.

Im debating what bread to get bev - so youd reccomend nimble then? I never like granary before though ...

I love Chinese 5 spice and use it particularly when I do my king-prawn with japanese rice noodle dish....mmmmmmm.

Day 4

Chocolate Shake

Boiled egg sandwich with very low fat mayo.

Salmon steak with chilli, potato salad and salad.

The salmon was lovely and the potato salad was incredible. Will definitely be having that again.

Yeah Tanya, I would recommend the nimble granary, really tasty and not just full of air like their wholemeal.

Thats what i was worried about if i got the wholemeal loaf so was guna try the burgen soya and linseed one but now im not sure - there are too many to choose! lol

Glad you enjoyed your potato salad - im guna have to try that bad boy! :) x

I might try that bread this week too cos I saw it whilst out shopping last week. Didn't buy it cos the date on it was too short though. Does look very nice though.

It is really nice the Soya & Linseed. The only trouble is they're large slices - doesn't seem the same somehow to have one piece to make a sarnie with :eek:
I might try to Nimble granary although at the moment I've got wholemeal wraps to use - and a couple of rolls ... OH AND a Soya & Linseed ... Lol! Maybe in a week or so! :) xx

:giggle:

How about just normal brown bread? is that any good? x

Back