Beware of scones

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Michillinwoman, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi , Just started propoints on tuesday and was perfect until today . well meaning friend arrived with bag !!! of scones ("sure they are not sweet things!!!) . I had one knowing it was around 5 points (as i thought) then we went shopping and came back starving so had a cuppa and another scone (thinking I have most of my weeklies left anyway. ) When she was gone I looked up the points again and it says fruit scone 55g (5 pp) . I weighed one of the ones that were left . Ahhhh 125g over (10pp) each . They were my lunch today but 20 points never again :mad:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    the 5pp thing is a generic estimate... always better to rely on NV every single time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.