beware over watering!

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
It is a fact that drinking too much water is dangerous. It drowns the cells of your body and can infact be fatal. You should try and spread your water intake through the day and not drink more than 4 litres in total.

I think everyone on the forum knows this, that's why we are being told not to gulp down water in large quantities but to spread it over the day.;)

4 is the average. I for one needed more than that daily. I was on approx 5 on medical advice so I think the main thing is to listen to your body. I was dehydrated and the main symptom was fuzzy tongue and very dry mouth. Upping my water sorted that out. Not saying that's the case for everyone but was for me.

As you have said everyone is different, however It is something that people don't always think about, you can drink too much, know your limit!

The only case ive ever heard of someone actually dying she drank 9 litres of water in an hour and held all her wee in,,, in a competition called hold your wee for a Wii...... so I think everyone on this diet should be okay =D xxx

You should look it up. I know it is great to drink loads of water, but seriously there is a limit and when people are told to drink loads of water to flush away fat, some of these people might take it a bit too far thinking it will make them lose more. All I say is be aware.

Back