Bex's 9th weigh in

bex!

Back on the diet train...
So another 3lb gone. :)

I know it's still good but I seem to only lose that each week now. Now in the overall scheme that's 9lb in 3 weeks but still I'm 100% and yet I lost more last time and I ate chicken all the time.

Oh well the great news is I've lost 3 stone all together :D

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woot! on the 3 stone honey, we'll plod to the finish line together!!!

Keep up the good work I seem to be only getting 3lbs now and have been hundred percent since day one but I think it does average out xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Look at us three .... all starting on the same day ..... lol

Well done Bex, I know how you feel as I am a slow loser too. Average about 3.5lb a week. Doesn't make sense really when I can pile it on at a rate of knots lol.

Well done bex 3lb is still a good loss hun x

didimissy said:
Look at us three .... all starting on the same day ..... lol

Woohoo. Like you said in another post hun, we can be the 11/1 crew! ;)

xox

Hi guys thank you so much for all your words of encouragement!!! :)

I feel better today and at the end of the day I'd probably of quit on a normal diet by now and piled loads back on! I'm 3 stone lighter and still determined to reach my goal :D

I got my hair cut today and it suddenly hit me when looking in the mirror how much slimmer my face is which made my day!! I used to hate looking in the mirror at my triple chins ;)

Keep at peeps! We can do this! :)

xox

Your welcome bex hun new hairstyle new woman staring back at you congrats hun glad you feeling good x

Thanks sarswati and mini :)

The support on here means a lot to me!

xox

Wow well done bex. U must be thrilled. I seem to be losing 2ib a week but its coming off so happy with that. How much longer do u plan to stay on LT?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks brien77 :) like my mum said its steady and it's a loss.

I plan to lose another 5 stone on LT so depending on how I continue to lose I can hopefully finish by end of August. :D fingers crossed.

What about you hun?

xox

I have lost 20ibs in 5 weeks. Missing my 6th weigh in on sat cos its st.patricks day but the chemist gave me 2 weeks supply. I want to lost 45ibs in total. Originally had planned to only stay on it for 12 weeks so only half way there. I will see nearer the time. Might do an extra month. Depends on what the weekly losses are like. :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

When I started I was told it would even out and you'd lose less and less each week. I think 3lbs for your 9th week is brilliant! Keep it up :)

Back