ProPoints Bexs Dairy To A Slimmer Me!!!

Well I'm sooo annoyed right now!! Got on the scales this morning and they say I've gone up 1-2lbs how's that possible?
Just it let u know I am a serial weigher and weigh every morning! I can't help it, its a bad habit I can't budge!!

Haven't really thought about today's food as I've been annoyed and would rather not eat lol!
Have had a herbalife shake which is 6pp so 22pp left for the day!

42lbs to goal :-(((

Hey bex x

Take the battery out of the scales and throw it away x
The scales will only dishearten you x
Once a week is the recommended time and that's the best reading x
Chin up and carry in you will probably find it's just water or something and it's all gone by weigh in x

Well I'm sooo annoyed right now!! Got on the scales this morning and they say I've gone up 1-2lbs how's that possible?
Just it let u know I am a serial weigher and weigh every morning! I can't help it, its a bad habit I can't budge!!

Haven't really thought about today's food as I've been annoyed and would rather not eat lol!
Have had a herbalife shake which is 6pp so 22pp left for the day!

42lbs to goal :-(((

Hey Bex, I'm sorry to hear that the Scales have shown a 'gain' but Daily Weighing really won't do you any favours, once a week is what you need as our weight changes throughout the week. What did you end up using your remaining 22pp on? X

Hi bex,

I agree with everyone bet it's just water or maybe totm due?
I too am a serial weigher. It's so hard not to weigh in every day but worth it when you get a nice weekly surprise on the scales x

Back