Bex's on the right road food diary

So update had ham pot after class n beans and mini bagel-5 syns
Total syns is 9 had a Muller Greek yoghurt too.
Time for bed.

So I've been very quiet the last week had a mix of sickness from me and kids,husband so all back on the mend.So as i'm going to have a cozy night in with my DH tonight I did my WI today so I am down lb so am delighted with that as I really didnt stick to the diet while I was sick but only really got my apetitie back on wednesday.So I'm on target for my second target which is to loose 4lbs in the second month of my WI loss journey which would bring me to 9lbs off in total.I'm off to Paris at the start of March fro my DH 40th so would love to be as slim as possible.
I now need to add more exercise to my week and so that will be my goal for this week coming.
Breakfast-Wetabix hex a and milk hex b
Snacks-Banana
Lunch-Omellette
Dinner-Thai takeaway.

Monday's Food Diary
Wetabix-hex a and milk hex b
Lunch-pasta and veg sauce-beetroot and beans
snacks-2 rich tea-4syns
dinner-roast chicken breast,carrots,sweet potatoes
snacjs-snack a jacks-4.5
1/2 bread roll -butter and jam-4
Total syns 12.5

Tuesdays food diary
Breakfast-Porridge,banana made on water but with some milk added-hex a & B
Lunch-TBA
Dinner-Hampot
Rebounding tonight
Snacks-yoghurt
Mocha

Monday 18th. Breakfast-wetabix hex a n b
Lunch-scramble d eggs ham n cheese hex b
Dinner-mixture of pasta n veg sauce sml amt of lasagne n other mince n pasta dish
Snacks orange, yogurt, two Lincoln biscuits-4 syns, rich tea-2
1/2 small roll-5
Total-15 syns

Ok so I need to get my head back in to SW, I do this to myself all the time I start to loose weight start to feel good and then dont follow through and never get to my goals as I become complacent.
Ok so I'm not going to hit my month target of 4lbs but really want to see if I can loose 2 lbs this week. I need to be 100% from today till Saturday.
Monday food diary-Branflakes hex a and milk hex b
Snack small slice of homemade brown bread and a small jam-Syns
Lunch-Omlette
Dinner-SW Chilli

Saturday 9th march-
So after two week of over indulgency I'm up 3 lbs, it's masc it takes week to lose but so long to go on. I really want to get to goal and I'm treating this as a bump in the road.
It's my dh birthday dinner tonight sand out for afternoon tea for mother's day today so I'm really not going to be on plan today but will make good decisions otherwise.
Breakfast-scrambled eggs on whole meal toast.
Fingers crossed I've woken up....

Ok So yet again I am back with my I'm getting started rountine but after over a month of indulgence I am now back to where I started in January NIGHTMARE!!!
Thursday-4th April
Wetabix and Milk-hex a & B and pot of fresh fruit
Lunch-SW chilli and rice and muller lite yoghurt
2 satsumas
Omellette.
Run for 20mins

So an update on today's diary had omelette for dinner with a small amount of grated cheese/hex b
Snacks-sml packet buttons,7sour jellies,sml baguette n butter-syns tba

Back