Bibaloo's cruise diary

Good ideas there but I think I've decided to make my excuses and not go. I'm going out with a friend a week on Thursday so I'll wait for that.

Today I'm on another PP: not sure what I'm having yet though. I've got nothing in and I'm on a late shift so I think I'll be sneaking off to tesco to get some meat or cooked salmon for dinner.
I've packed some tuna and my yoghurt and oatbran because I'm going straight to work from a Zumba class.

Definitely feeling slimmer again today though!

Hello!!

Today is another PP day. Think I'm going to do 4 then have a few PV days over the weekend.

Today's menu is:
A sweet galette (my first one as usually have oatbran and yoghurt) it was fine. The first bite was delicious but then it seemed to taste more and more cardboardy

Chicken

Fat free natural yoghurt and sweetener

Salmon fillet and some beef with cottage cheese

Bibaloo - I'm flicking around a lot of posts and probably muddling everyone's info up...

BUT, I'm pretty sure I read that you're having errrr transit issues, then I come here and find multiple PPs, over and again.

You really need to alternate PPs and PVs, particularly if you've a slow transit. Once in (is it?) 11 days is not sufficient.

If I've got the wrong person, I'm sorry... but just trying to help.

You're right it is me (good memory!) I've always had bad 'transit' (hehe love how polite that sounds) and it's not unusual for me to have to pop a senokat or two.
I don't feel uncomfortable and when I have PV days I have no feelings of motion at all. What seems to get me going is a strong coffee.
I will PV tomorrow or Friday and do a few in a row. It suits me better to do my PP days in work and I was so disappointed having gained weight on starting cruise o just wanted a bit of a boost

I know but, if you're bunged up, you'll not get as good a loss as if you're not ;)

I find a glass of really cold water helps me... I too suffer with this sporadically, currently the reverse though! aaah!

I used to be a real fan of 4PP / 3PV but since trying 1PP / 1PV this time, I'm sold on it. It definitely helps "transit", and boredom too as you're never far from your next crunch!

Good luck and, oh... now that you've mentioned "transit", you'll have to say EUREKA when the moment comes :D LOUDLY in this diary!

Yeah I'll give the 4 on 3 off a go for a week or two and see how I go. Having said that I just really struggled to eat my dinner without heaving. Just not hungry. Does that mean I'm in ketosis?

Ha!!! Will do the eureka when it happens. Fantastic :)

I can't find a menu of yours but, if you're struggling to eat your PP dinners, there's another reason to add some green and leafy things to your plate at least!

Often, in other people's menus, I see (for instance) "chicken" for dinner and when I query the quantity, I'm told loads or a precise hefty amount. I could not eat a load of one (protein) thing to save my life and you'll see, in my menus (menu thread - try posting yours there!!), that I have a bit of several things in PP... to make a mixture.

Try it perhaps!

Hi all,

Sorry I've not been around for a while. Basically my Dukan journey is over for now. Mum had a heart attack on Saturday and the diet just doesn't seem important now.
She's ok but still in hospital.
I might be back when I get my head together. We'll see.
On a positive, massive EUREKA the morning after coming off plan!
Take care all and good luck xx

I am so sorry to hear that. All my best wishes for you and your mum!

Oh I am sorry to hear that Bib. If you feel like keeping in touch with us through your diary, we'd like that :D

Back