Big big week... Set for a fall

sammyd

And hello ..ye all
Just a quickie, that'll no doubt turn in to a essay.. Spent the last few days in hospital, all routine stuff but the procedure and meds have zapped my appetite... Not a bad thing I hear you say!!
But I promised my self I'd not starve the weight off and proud of my simple weekly losses!!..
This week I'm sure will be massive and soooo set for a fall!!.. Even the slightest thing I eat next week will have it piling back on again fur sure!!.. Groan!!!
But anyway that's my mid week chew and on a different note some time swoon I'll adjust my signature and pop some photos on!!.. Though I've not got that many chunky picks sure I'll find some!!.. Think it's time as I've moved through the 3 stone Mark!!!... And nooo I'm not (showing off)..
Anyway happy mid weeks everyone and hope your all happy!!... :)

Hiya Sam, Ive just noticed your starting weight is the exact same as mine lol.
Hope you are ok and not feeling too poorly, I have a big operation coming up at the end of October where I will be out of action for at least 3 weeks, Im not looking forward to it at all. Were you able to still take the xenical tablets even with the medication and hospital food?x

hobnobsmummy said:
Hiya Sam, Ive just noticed your starting weight is the exact same as mine lol.
Hope you are ok and not feeling too poorly, I have a big operation coming up at the end of October where I will be out of action for at least 3 weeks, Im not looking forward to it at all. Were you able to still take the xenical tablets even with the medication and hospital food?x

Aww bless ya!,
Now that's a very good question!!.. I'm thinking it depends on the meds .. I'd say it's a question for the doc and what your having done!.. I've been on pain killers a wile and xen don't effect them!!
I've stopped taking mine purely because I've no appetite what so ever and little point wasting them on
he occasional soup!!..
Hope every things goes well for you sugar, and I'm sure someone will arrive shortly with much better advise than I could possibly give you!!..
Nice to meet you..... :mad:)

Thanks for the advice you gave, I have a feeling I wont be very hungry for a while afterwards as it is on my ear and I will have a packing inside it for 4 weeks, moving jaw muscles to chew will not be much fun, So I think I will stick to soup too lol.
Im glad they dont interfere with the pain meds, thats a relief! :) if like you then ive not eaten anything "fatty" as such then I'll save mine back too. x

hobnobsmummy said:
Thanks for the advice you gave, I have a feeling I wont be very hungry for a while afterwards as it is on my ear and I will have a packing inside it for 4 weeks, moving jaw muscles to chew will not be much fun, So I think I will stick to soup too lol.
Im glad they dont interfere with the pain meds, thats a relief! :) if like you then ive not eaten anything "fatty" as such then I'll save mine back too. x

Lol... Think the whole weight loss process is a personal thing, oh the diet your on sets the trend... But the rest is up to you!!
Never ever take my advise it's worth nothing!.. I keep sticking my oar in but, ..worthless advise is what I'm good at!.. Lol
Really can't imagine having a ear op.. That must be horrible!!
If you've new to xen babe and your doc is ok with you taking them after your op.. Then I'd still keep popping them, after all what's the harm? Every little helps, and wile your sat on ya bottom getting better the little treats will start creeping in..
Oh and good morning... It's horrible out there!!!.... X

Back