Big Birdy's last stand!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by BIG BIRDY, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    So here I am again. New life, new man and a potential new body.
    Not that much to lose compared to the first round. A stone and a half would be more than adequate thank you very much! I have a holiday to go on with 'the new man', at the end of August, and trying on my bikini last week made me want to cry! It looked like an elastic band around a hard boiled egg. Not what I looked like last year at all. So I have taken the brave step and going to do this for the whole hog. I hope. 12st and 5ft 5" is way too heavy for me. None of my clothes fit and I look old when I am heavier. Inspiration indeed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I think you have given yourself inspiration enough with your bikini image - do you really want to be like that on your hols with the new man ??
    If not then picture yourself in a slinky new body every time you think you will fail and you won't !
    Hark at me - real success me - NOT !!!!

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    big birdy I looooooooove a bikini challenge! You go girl an excellent reason to do this and finish once and for all!

Keep us posted!

Bren
    XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.