Big Boys Need Love Too!

I'm feeling pretty fed up at the moment. All afternoon I've felt a little as though I'm going down with something. Now tonight I'm feeling decidedly yucky. It feels like someone has punched me in both eyes and my nose feels kinda snuffley. I've had what I can only describe as a lurking headache all day and now it's threatening to become a proper one. I'm going off to bed in a mo. I hope I'm ok for work tomorrow as this phased return is lasting forever. I hope I can shake off whatever it is - I've got pineapple in the kitchen so I'll try that. x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Well I'm up, not exactly running but I'm give work a go and hope the kids are kind to me :) I'll tell them I'm feeling crap and they have to treat me gently - that could go either way so I'll say it with a bit of a laugh ;) I've only got today to go then I've got 3 days to get over it.

I still feel as though I've been punched in both eyes and my sinuses are feeling pressured. If it's a nice day today and the sun is shining I will feel a lot better. I think I'm out and about this morning so it won't be too bad :)

On the plus side I HAVE LOST ALL THE SQUATTERS :D I have my sts this week :) I honestly thought it would be a charity donation this week but I'm back to where I was before I went away :)

This afternoon I've got half an hour with a young girl who has a lovely voice. She says she likes country music so I've dug out some songs and I'm taking my guitar in. That'll be a bit of fun so I hope I've still got a voice so that I can sing with her.

Have a good day everyone :character00238:

Morning Gem! I am up early today as I am going to the local fruit market to buy some fake grass for table decorations!

That sounds like fun. Is it for your party?

It's Friday

and I'm not in work again until Tuesday
:party0011:
:party0011: Yay :party0011:
:party0011:
I don't know what was happening last night and this morning. I felt awful and was sure I was going down with something :sick: I went into school and I felt gradually better as the day went on :)

It's been quite a good week but I'm glad I've got 3 days off and only 3 days in next week :D

Have a nice Friday evening everyone x :)

They look really lovely Taz. Can I come?

Hey Taz - I might just take you up on that one. I could do with a good party :D

I'm sitting in front of the tele in my PJs and my guinness dressing gown. It's big and fleecy and ever so warm and cosy (the dressing gown, not the tele) :) I don't think I'll be up much longer tonight as I'm tired and have to get up early in the morning. I am following my mate to the garage as she is taking her car in for servicing.

Nearly time for hot choc and bed I reckon :nightf:

I will be off to bed soon myself, I am going to visit a friend tomorrow who moved away a few months ago so that will be good fun!

That sounds good Taz - it's good meeting with old friends x

Well she is moving back to Bristol soon but while she is living in a place I've never been I am taking advantage of the chance to travel and explore! Mr Taz is going to London tomorrow night to pick up some friends from the airport so there is no point in me sitting here on my own when I can have a night out!

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun is showing his face already across the back of the house, although there is still shadow at the front. I am sitting drinking my first morning coffee - a sacred moment that gets my head back into my body and makes me feel like a "human bean" again - I guess it's a bit like jump leads really.

I'm contemplating museli instead of porridge this morning but I'll decide in a minute when I've drank my coffee. I'm hoping I will be quite good with food today but I am out and about with my mate and I might slip a little.

I have already hopped onto the scales this morning and noticed another pound gone. THIS TIME IT'S NOT A SQUATTER! The pound that's disappeared is one I haven't already lost - a long term resident :bliss:
I am hopeful that by next Friday I will be moving the ticker and changing the star on my way down again to my next target of 2 stone lost and the 30lb that will complete my ticker and start me off on the next target :) If I can lose 4/6lb before I go away in 2 weeks time I will be happy but if I can manage 7 I'll be over the moon cos that will be 2st. Any loss is brilliant so I'll be happy whatever :)

Have a lovely day everyone x :character00238:

Morning Gem, I hopped on the scales this morning and although they are showing a lower number I am not convinced as they lied to me last week! I did get the tape measure out though and that was interesting!

lower numbers on the tape measure will transfer to a trimmer you which bodes well for the comparison at the party x

:character00238: Mr Sun has excelled himself today! It is a glorious gift of a day and I am going out later for a walk (probably by the canal) and making the best of it. See you all later :character00238:

Well my outfit fits and that is the most important thing. I will be wearing my size 14 jeans and that is great!

Well my outfit fits and that is the most important thing. I will be wearing my size 14 jeans and that is great!
:talk017:
Fantastic
:talk017:​

Back