Big Boys Need Love Too!

yeh we can't all be taz and abz and all people who's names include a 'z' :p

one more bad night, although i have been craving healthy foods lol, like almonds, seeds, dried cranberries and dates. arrrr i give up for this week. tomorrow shall tell.

gem i am a friday girl! what do i do?! lol...

gem i am a friday girl! what do i do?! lol...

Well, there's Clarri, Silence, Jools and me so far - all weigh in on Friday and all have the blue glitter text Friday girls are rockin' in their siggy. Bit of fun really but we're growing (in a downward sort of way) x

good question. probably in bed having just had a long bath with her book. i think she's still unwell poor thing. i text her the the other night. got no reply but i think twas because it didnt really need one lol. needless to say i hope she's well xxx

She was poorly on Saturday but she managed to keep up the pace really well. I hope she's ok x

yup. gem im not allowed anything else in my sig lol! twill have to be after xmas methinks x

I hate it when you try to put something in the siggy and the message comes up instead x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

It's Friday and that means it is also weigh in day. My hopes of blasting my target this week are gone - boo-hoo :sigh: but it's all good really cos I've lost 1lb and I am absolutely sure I'll blast that target out of the water next week as there is only one pound to go :)

I can't wait to get some movement on my summer target ticker but I'm not holding my breath as realisticly it might not move until the new year. I am away next weekend and the following weekend the Christmas season starts with me travelling down to Cornwall - need I say more? :D

I am leaving the little darlings at school for today and Monday cos I'm on a physical restraint course - so that'll be a couple of days of fun, although with a serious purpose. I've done the course a couple of times before so I know what to expect. :)

Good luck to you Elle and all the Friday Girls for today's weigh in :)

:character00238: Have a lovely Friday everyone :character00238:

MORNING EVERYOOOONE! my cheeriness may give the wrong impression. it's more to do with me not being at work than my Weigh In! Although had to wake up at half seven to take my sis to the train station so the lie in was a bit screwed!

One squatter peeps! Well, if i'm being pedantic it's 1/2 a squatter but in the eyes of fairness, i round up my weight loss so i must also round up my gains. i can remove said squatter within this next week PLUS, i KNOW i can. i will not let myself get screwed up with cravings, and thank god the good food show's done and dusted lol. Need this to be a good week, this and next week so that I give myself a possibility of remaining within the 12's over xmas lol :S xxx

Hi there everyone.

Elle - it could have been SO much worse. You were on one of those difficult weeks when you want food - loads of it and you just HAVE to give in. One squatter is nothing in the grand scheme of things - annoying but evictable - It's packing it's grotty little bags as we speak x Rock on Friday Girl

Taz - Thanks, target blasting next week - promise!!!!!

hey gem, you have made me feel much better. today ive been trying but it's been hard again. i've still got blood coming out of my nose n stuff and im still tired, not entirely sure what's going on with me but hopefully next week i'll be back to my old self again :S i'd better be, im afraid of putting it all back on! x

You don't sound too well Elle. If it continues get it checked out x

Evening all! Elle, I agree with Gem you should get it checked out if it continues!

Been kickboxing tonight, I've trained for 6 hours this week and I have to be up bright and early for a private lesson at 8am tomorrow morning! So off to bed for me shortly

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I woke up through "natural causes" this morning and it was great snuggling into the duvet and knowing I didn't have to get up until I wanted to. I have been up quite a while though and had a couple of cups of coffee.

I have the hairdresser today for a colour, cut and blow-dry. I hope she has her purple handy cos I'm feeling adventurous :D

I ordered an incentive this week on the internet. Size 20 coats are still not fitting me. They seem to make the coats as though nothing has to go under them :eek: With this in mind I ordered a size 20 coat - a man-made fibre, washable throw back from my youth. You see, in those days I used to walk around in a smelly goatskin afghan coat. I loved it :)

Now, however I don't want the smell or the dead goat (I prefer live ones) so I sent for the sanitized version. It came this morning - it's gorgeous - AND IT FITS AND DOES UP. It's a bit snug but it's not gonna be long before it fits comfortably :) Old Hippy Bird here I come :D OMG I'm gonna grow old disgracefully :)
:character00238: Have a great Saturday everyone :character00238:

Morning all, I was up and out before sunrise this morning for training then had to pop in to work to see what the arrangements are for christmas and new year. Turns out they suck! I am working til 4pm on the 31st then back in at 5.30am on the 1st!

well hello!! i've missed you all soooo much, ha.

and i have watched nearly three seasons of csi miami. a week of horatio caine and i'm going mad. calleigh makes up for it though :D she rocks, hee. so csi miami and knitting (and undoing, and reknitting and undoing and reknitting... i'm a bit ocd so if i spot a mistake too late i have to undo and try again... three times to count but almost there on the front now. finished the back) have become my life. it's a bit strange to be back at work. and i'm totally confused as they've changed all the emailing and logging systems on me and not left me instructions on how to use them so so far this morning i have been trying to work out what the hell is going on!!

how are you all doing? take it you gave up on calorie counting then elle!! you don't sound well. look after yourself instead. half a squatter is nothing to worry about.

your coat sounds gorgeous gem :D

good news on the jaw thing taz. hope it helps in the long run.

and where the hell is everyone else?

abz xx

Back