Big Boys Need Love Too!

I agree with that Taz. Not an easy thing to do but well worth doing x

OK You've convinced me girls.

Monday is the day then. :(

I'll go and buy some nicotine gum on Saturday and try to physche myself up before then.

YAY JIM
Smoke Free from Monday

GO FOR IT

I see there is a giving up smoking thread, I'll start to post from there Monday

sounds like a great plan jim. i know people ranging through all ages that have given it up and can't believe how much better they feel and how much money they save now!! it was incredibly difficult for some and not so difficult for others. you have achieved something amazing with all the weight you've lost. you may as well go for another :)

abz xx

That's what I was thinking abz, at least I have a margin now that I've been in maint for so long. I'll not panic if I put a bit of weight on.

Yay - fighting talk Jim. We're all behind you with your new challenge x

I'm looking for some links to stopping smoking support stuff, the internet is great isn't it.

Try NHS - they're doing a big thing at the moment to stop people smoking so they may have some sort of forum too x

I found a couple of good ones, one being the NHS

NHS

and

STOPSMOKING

They both look useful.

I need to get myself determined abz, but I can do it. I know I can.

You can Jim. mind over matter, and we know you have that from what you've achieved before. especially the jumping out of a perfectly good plane bit :D

abz xx

Well done Jim, I thought the NHS would have a website. Does it have a forum you can post on. If so I bet it's not as mad as this one x

Corr blimey - there's a weird repopulating the earth conversation going on on my diary while i've been away, and on this thread my grandad's problems with smoking have been the last straw in getting Jim to stop smoking! Im very happy for you Jim, i'm sure you can do it!!

Gem my grandad worked with hasbestos for years aswell so it's made it worse!! It's incredible what people were put through with their jobs back in the day!

i feel proper ill, arrrrrrgh. x

Back