Big Boys Need Love Too!

I so never nicked them - they're mine - all mine!!!!!!!!!

ha. i like it. two litres sounds about right chaps. now get to it!! :D it's easy peasy once you get used to it. just don't be surprised if you are running to the loo all day :)

abz xx

Morning all, day 3. Gloom, deep gloom.

'tyn, jeez mate, I'm tired just reading your post. :)

Hi. Are most people on this thread drinking at least 2 litres of water a day? I love water but i'm still cynical about it aiding weight loss!

I drink 8 pints of water a day, and endless mugs of green tea. So I'm up for the challenge.

Good morning everyone :)

I can't hear any rain at the moment so it might be ok today. The forcast hasn't got any clouds with drops coming out of it so we're in with a chance.

I'm watching GMTV and Mr Motivator has arrived at a call centre in Preston (watch out Tyn, he's in your neck of the woods)and is terrorising the staff - going through their drawers for unhealthy snacks and making them exercise, "Go Huh" :eek:

Squatter situation unchanged at the moment so looks like another charity donation this Friday. Although it is technically not a gain this week, I did say that if I didn't lose all squatters by the second week i would give another £10 to Shelter Box. I do seriously need to shift them as I've got a Birthday at the beginning of February and may well pick up a couple around then so I don't want to compound the problem.

Have a wicked Wednesday everyone :)

Morning Jim. Have you tried my dad's method - sucking oranges or should we send Taz and her brother round to chop up all the ciggies in the area.

Seriously though Jim - you know you can do it and very soon the doom and gloom will turn to the pride you have in losing weight - imagine a double wammy of that. Have a wonderful smoke free Wednesday x

Hi gem, I might go out later and get some oranges, other than that I know I've just got to stick with it. I know I can do it, I stopped for 3 years once, God knows why i started again.

Great stuff Jim (did I tell you that was my lovely dad's name too) I don't think you will restart again will you - Smoke free for life sound good to me.

It was sheer idiocy starting again, like many I got stupid and thought I was strong enough to have the odd one, didn't work, never will. It's an addiction for god's sake.

Well now you know that Jim you wont do it again will you! Good luck for day 3.

Morning all, still feeling a bit crappy but got WI tonight so hopefully I will be sending some more squatters off on their surf boards to the island!

Hi Taz, good luck on your weigh in.

Morning all! How be thee? Jim, Gem's right, you'll feel as proud as you did when you reached goal weight once this is over with. And you're already a healthier person

So far...or almost so far, once you quit smoking these changes occured at said time:

• 20 minutesYour blood pressure, pulse rate, and the temperature of your hands and feet will all return to normal.
  • 12 hoursYour blood oxygen level will have increased to normal and carbon monoxide levels will have dropped to normal.
  • 48 hoursDamaged nerve endings have started to regrow and your sense of smell and taste are beginning to return to normal.
  • 72 hoursYour entire body will test 100% nicotine-free and over 90% of all nicotine metabolites will now have passed from your body via your urine. You can also expect the symptoms of chemical withdrawal to have peaked in intensity. Your bronchial tubes are beginning to relax thus making it easier to breathe. Your lung capacity has also started to increase.

So you see, you're doing brilliantly already :D

How's the water going Gem? I've had, erm, 1 glass of water haha. quite a big glass though. But im not sure what it counts as. I am going to go and fill up my 500ml bottle with some water now and swig till lunch but i dont like the taste of the water here, so roll on lunchtime when I can get some mineral water, woop woop! x

yep i know! See Jim, if you checklist it...you can kind of tick off the things that you've done for your body by staying of them...even for 20 minutes!

Yes I am taz,

Elle, that's a great post, thanks love. I'm going to cut and past it into a screen saver.

That's fantastic.

Woooo! Always enjoy being helpful :D Now don't forget to buy some oranges, haha. x

You guys won't beleive it. I had too uber weird dreams last night and Abz, Gem, Elle and Taz were all in it. I was working on my parents restaurant ( who don't and never have owned a restaurant) and you lot came to visit me for a meet up and I didn't know till you got there...and you were all flirting with the waiters *LOL* and it was all weird. But then I had another dream about trying to get somewhere on time with 2 friends in my old car and some odd "cheese fish" were jumping out of the water and trying to eat at us! *LOL* I am such a freak!

Back