Big Boys Need Love Too!

Lol, what did Gem look like?! That's so strange.. wonder what it means...? x

not too surprising :D were you eating cheese before going to sleep jenn? my grandad always used to tell me that cheese gave you nightmarese or strange dreams and wouldn't let me have any before going to bed. and it wasn't until i was older that i realised how true it was!! it really is the case with me!! ha.

abz xx

LOL Jenn, if I dream I don't remember them.

I'm sucking on an orange here. Strangely like inhaling somehow. ;)

that's the way jim :D

i was having weird dreams the other night, and i'm sure i was dreaming strange things last night. but i can't remember what.

i've just taken half my usual dose of painkillers as my back is really painful today but i'm at work... unfortunately i'm getting very floaty light. i'm on my lunch break so am hoping that in the next half an hour i level out again or there's going to be a lot of staring at code without much brain power going on. am going to eat my second pack now (bar) instead of later to try and help a wee bit. oops. thought it was little enough to avoid the floating... obviously not...

ummmmm, coding, happy day, happy days.

oh yes. so thrilling. to be fair i'm not doing much at the mo. well, nothing since i'm on my lunch break, ha. but i'm going to faff around with sql and asp. i have some html forms and they want a stored address book to select something from to enter in the address field on one of the forms so i have to figure out how to do that... not sure i will figure out how to do that as my brain isn't with it today since i'm running mainly on caffeine but we'll see how it goes.

so the address table is in SQL readable form? or is it held dynamically on the html form?

Eh...I always have whacked out dreams. just a thing that happens. The cheese thing doesn't give you bad dreams it's the eating before bed that does it...no matter what you eat.

I think my other half hates to hear my dreams because they are always so obscure. But I do have a giant dream book and it explains what things mean. The cheese fish I have no idea what that was about...but my OH looked as me as if I was just flown in from outer space when I said it! *LOL*

It's living next to the sea that does it Jenn :)

Intriguing but strange IT talk there, Abz & Jim!

Ooh, dream books. I once had a dream that included a giraffe and a priest coming out of a wardrobe in my nextdoor neighbour's garden...

I think you've all been at the waccy baccy frankly ;)

jim. at the moment i have an sql database with html forms that the user can use to enter the data. they want a seperate thing where they can look up an address as they use the same ones over and over. this will be passed from the db, to the viewable html form. they will select it, it will be passed into a field on another html form and then saved back to the db... talk about long winded!!

ok i didn't understand a word of it. but then i'm not called Jim...

hahah jim.....It might be the sea you never know!

Elle, yeah my book is huge about 5 inches thick....it has everything and even the different contexts which the items or things might be. i need to find out about the fish...not sure why they were call cheese fish...maybe because you don't really put fish and cheese together unless it is a fish finger sandwich or prawns and feta. *LOL*

ah OK, sound like part of an order process to me abz.

Cheese fish? I like that combination.

Intriguing but strange IT talk there, Abz & Jim!

Ooh, dream books. I once had a dream that included a giraffe and a priest coming out of a wardrobe in my nextdoor neighbour's garden...

You can be in my dream if I can be in yours - but at least you'll know what I look like x

Deal ;) And true... I DO know what you look like, muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p XXX

So nightmares all round then!!!!!!! x

Back