Big Boys Need Love Too!

i'm hurt. very hurt. first she steals my shoes, then she steals my man. Gemstone, THIS IS WAR!! :p lol xxx

Ladies! there is more than enough of me to go around! lol

Just gonna take the mut out for a walk, be back in about 30-40mins if your all still hanging around! xxx

Hi Tyn, welcome to Minimins :welcome: You will get a heap load of support here and a couple of laughs thrown in.:giggle: Good luck on your weight loss journey. You'll do great i can feel it in my water lol. If you need a group hug you'll get it here. :grouphugg:eek:r if you need a telling off you'll get that too.:whoopass:
xxx Loobylou

Hey doll.. glad to see you're settling into minimins.. told you we were nice.. ;).. hehe..! yay us..

i do get impatient.. to answer a quetion of yours from aaages ago.. lol.. it totally annoys me.. but then i think.. what choice do i have? i gotta keep on going.. or else ill just never get there.. if only i had a magic wand to wave myself skinny.. hmm.. someone should invent that.. lol..
Your degree sounds so interesting too..!

x x

I am at UCLAN studying Deaf Studies (Think British Sign Language, but with extra essays) You might be tempted to ask why, but i will save you the energy, and answer now. I have no idea, nope, not one, not a single clue why i am doing this degree, other than talking with my hands is fun as hell lol.

Hopefully, if i get the grades, i will use the degree to get me into Medical School, but thats a loooooong time away lol (Yes, i will inform you all which hospital i work in, so you can get hurt in another city :))

I dunno ... by then you'll be a young handsome nubile muscular doc .... I may well come to Lancaster just to get hurt. :D

I absolutely know where you're comin from my love, i keep counting down the weeks trying to imagine just how thin i could be one month to the other. I think the key for both of us is to take each day as it comes. Next thing you know it'll be next year and we'll be wondering where the time has gone! :) x

Welcome to the madhouse :D

Don't worry once you get into the groove time really flies - doesn't feel like 5 mins since I started this journey, but I've been at it 11 weeks now. When you're a few months in and you look at your tickers and realise you've lost stones you will just want to keep going

Good luck to you both!

Carol x

I dunno ... by then you'll be a young handsome nubile muscular doc .... I may well come to Lancaster just to get hurt. :D

Or, i will be an under paid, over worked, severly unhappy Junior Doctor, who is handsome and Nubile with a few muscles! lol. I will be 31 before i become a doctor if at all, looong time to go!

Hi Lou! Thanks for the welcome words! your a star!

Kitteh: My degree is actually really interesting, gets alot of high blood situations when you start debating the rights and wrongs and Deaf Politics tho! kapow! lol. Learning Sign Language has been the highlight of my Post-Teen life, its so funky, hard but funky. (Bitching about someone at the next table and they have no idea... Is there a more useful use of a language i ask!)

Back from walking the mutt btw, i actually tired him out for a change! woot!
x

i really want to learn sign language.. i can do that name.. and thats it.. its soooo good though.. the nearest i have to it is me and my best friend speak to each other with our hands when we cant ***** out loud.. lol.. so useful i find..

x x

Yea, i am the only guy in my class (I do seem to get into that situation alot..) And my goodness! The amount of bitching we get upto, in class, in the lectures, in the pub its so useful lol. Not so much when your teacher catches you doing it, trying to understand a angry BSL user is hard! lol You should find classes sometime, its a good thing to learn.

i totally will at some point.. when i finish this year of my law.. i think ill give it a shot.. guess it might look good on a cv.. hehe

x x

Condsider me a reader now!

And I'll read through the back-dated posts tomorrow :)

Totally, you become Bi-lingual, always looks good on a degree, Plus once you get Stage One, you can start doing Vol work with deaf children and people, makes your C.V even more shiney. Planning on using it to slingshot me into medical school (Hardest schools to get into, period) Advantage of being at 1 of 5 places that teach the degree, in the country. Yay for random drunken subject choices! lol I think you can take it as an elective in most Uni's, might be worth doing it there instead of in your free time. A few of my friends do.

I wanted to learn sign language when I was 15 .. but was too scared to ask my dad to go to the deaf centre to learn.

My uncle is fluent in BSL. He taugh me how to say "I love you"for whatever thats worth. I guess it's quite apt if I ever fall for someone who happens to be partially deaf or completely deaf. Hhmmm that's got me thinking ... where do sexy deaf men hang out?

in all seriousness i would absolutely love to learn sign language! did you know it at all before? x

Condsider me a reader now!

And I'll read through the back-dated posts tomorrow :)

Yay welcome to the mad house, pull up a seat and watch out for the flying monkeys!

I wanted to learn sign language when I was 15 .. but was too scared to ask my dad to go to the deaf centre to learn.

My uncle is fluent in BSL. He taugh me how to say "I love you"for whatever thats worth. I guess it's quite apt if I ever fall for someone who happens to be partially deaf or completely deaf. Hhmmm that's got me thinking ... where do sexy deaf men hang out?

haha, the amount of times people have asked me how to sign 'I love you' is shocking! That and some words that aren't repeatable on this forum! :D

It can be difficult when you have to learn different dialects (Yes, even BSL has different accents) But its fun :) As for hot deaf men, beats me! I will let you know when i find out tho! lol

Elle: I knew the Alphabet from about 10 years old (deaf auntie) but nope, i was clueless when i started, other than the typical rude words, at the start of the year, we could barely string a sentrance together (First thing you learn off by heart, "Sorry, repeat") But after a full year, its easy enough to have a 5 min conversation with a Deaf Person in your exams.

Oh and I can say my name in sign :)

i can do the alphabet! learnt it when i was 7! aaaand strangely enough tyn, i also have a deaf aunty.

I want you to teach me how to say dirty words .... :D

Also me and you are on the hunt for hot deaf men. That way they can have the trappings of a super sexy hot woman (me!) without having to listen to the nagging (from me). :giggle:

i can do the alphabet! learnt it when i was 7! aaaand strangely enough tyn, i also have a deaf aunty.

Are you two related? :confused:

Back