Big Boys Need Love Too!

WHy am I hanging around in students corner ... aka Martyn's Diary?

Ahhhhh! because it makes me feel young again! :(

Oh god, the amount of laughing we get when we see them Interp'ing music, its sooo funny! One of my mates did it a few times at Gay Pride in manchester, atleast i didn't have to disown him for it! lol

But yea, the facial expressions are all part of the language, they act as tone and meaning (saracasm etc) BSL is detailed thats for sure! lol

on another note, anyone seen that ad for the film "teeth"? does noone find it even a little bit weird that there's a film about teeth...up there? :S

it sounds weird.. but its like italians.. if you watch them talking.. the expression and the way they use their hands is fasinating

x x

on another note, anyone seen that ad for the film "teeth"? does noone find it even a little bit weird that there's a film about teeth...up there? :S

:rotflmao: OMG ... I thought it was a joke when I saw it for the first time yesterday.

I would LOVE to see someone sign that film ... gurning and all! :giggle:

im outraged by the smut stephen.. absaloutely outraged.. i thought you were an innocent kind of guy.. :(

x

...erm....are you having a laugh? :p

hahaha lol true say. i keep my legs very firmly crossed when that ad is on. i mean seriously, it's like it should be a piss take, who can take it seriously??!! hahaha

Oooh Martyn you have a face!

:wavey:

hey cah-ching where's your face? hello martin you lookk just like i thought u would. lovely, lol :)

I have a face! Just figured out i can add an avatar atlast! lol Gotta find a better one, but will do for now!

And Yes, a film about teeth.. worse than the 'Eye'! although that was rather scary! lol

yeah u can only put an avatar up when you have posted 20 times i think. teeth...in women's bits martyn, IN WOMEN'S BITS! (for further information see puggso's post a few pages back lol). its a joke, it must be. if i saw it i'd probably either laugh or cry my way through it.

I think so! Might aswell keep it all contained in here than unleashing us onto the rest of the world! lol I have no idea what the original topic was anymore.. lol

right sexy people i've got to go to bed before i pass out at my laptop! exercises before bed to do yet! And a walk in the morning. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

oh true true.. me and leah are the usual late night spammers.. becky and mrs depp too.. its nice to have some more faces to spam with.. lol

x x

Night Elle! Thanks again for the welcome! and the banter! and the laughs! Made me forget about my midnight Snackage urge! xx

i was just talking to stephen about green and blacks chocolate.. and now im having to avoid drooling on my laptop.. urgh

night elle..
thanks to whoever gave me rep.. :D.. anyone want some? i like rep.. hehe

x x

I have a craving for a chicken and mayo bagel.. weird i know.. but hmm hungry.. lol

Back