Big Boys Need Love Too!

I want you to teach me how to say dirty words .... :D

Also me and you are on the hunt for hot deaf men. That way they can have the trappings of a super sexy hot woman (me!) without having to listen to the nagging (from me). :giggle:

I could tell you the letters for c u n t as they are all in my name :p

Most deaf people can understand Spoken English, because of oralism (sounds kinky, i know, but it isn't) They where forced to 'learn to listen' at deaf schools, was a pretty bad time for deaf people from what i have learned about it. From what i remember, there are 'about' 8million deaf people in the UK, but only 50,000 - 70,000 use BSL. But the number is rising, so its a real good language to know!

I think most people know the Alphabet, because its a giggle to learn, but one of the most annoying things for me to learn, where numbers! omg the amount of mistakes i made when trying to sign the number 10! lol

And yes.. flying monkies are everywhere... everywhere i tell thee!

in all seriousness i would absolutely love to learn sign language! did you know it at all before? x

There is a deaf centre near the Arboretum island.

I could tell you the letters for c u n t as they are all in my name :p

:eek::eek::eek:
:rotflmao:

I wasn't thinking swear words ... or were you thinking in terms of 'explicitly dirty'? :eek:

I think I'd be arrested if I signed "I Love Your C**T" and rightly so .... me thinks!

One of the highlights of the year for me, was when my first BSL teacher was leaving to run deafways teaching courses up in Preston, and i pestered him for hours to teach me the sign for something really rude, and he finally caved when i was leaving! lol.

So obviously, now my sign name translates to 'Naughty Boy' lol. Brilliant i know, and so fitting.

:O you know the arbo?! lol, my high school is (was - when i was there) on that island! thinking about it, when i was in yr 12 and trying to lose weight, i used to walk home, and two people stopped me quite close to the island once, to ask me about supporting their charity i think, and one of the spoke while the other was signing. well lol, you've just dug out a memory there lol!

I take pleasure in signing 'You Fat Cow' to my super skinny friend every chance i get, and when someone is really annoying me, its "You talk Bull S**t" with the well know 'peace sign' that one can't be translated lol.

:O you know the arbo?! lol, my high school is (was - when i was there) on that island! thinking about it, when i was in yr 12 and trying to lose weight, i used to walk home, and two people stopped me quite close to the island once, to ask me about supporting their charity i think, and one of the spoke while the other was signing. well lol, you've just dug out a memory there lol!

There ya go then! The you know where the Deaf Centre is after all. You went to QMGS? My lecturer at Uni went QM.

:eek::eek::eek:
:rotflmao:

I wasn't thinking swear words ... or were you thinking in terms of 'explicitly dirty'? :eek:

I think I'd be arrested if I signed "I Love Your C**T" and rightly so .... me thinks!

Well I can actually do c o c k too I guess if it helps :p

I take pleasure in signing 'You Fat Cow' to my super skinny friend every chance i get, and when someone is really annoying me, its "You talk Bull S**t" with the well know 'peace sign' that one can't be translated lol.

When I'm rich I'm going to employ you as my personal translator (and house slave - I don't like ironing) and you'll accompany me act as BSL interpretor.

Before your time, but I used to watch the sign language programme on a Saturday every week and was so taken with it. I think it was called "Sign On". They don't make any shows for deaf people any more ... when I say make programmes I mean programmes specifically in repsect to deaf issues and the community.

When I'm rich I'm going to employ you as my personal translator (and house slave - I don't like ironing) and you'll accompany me act as BSL interpretor.

Before your time, but I used to watch the sign language programme on a Saturday every week and was so taken with it. I think it was called "Sign On". They don't make any shows for deaf people any more ... when I say make programmes I mean programmes specifically in repsect to deaf issues and the community.

They still show See Hear! on BBC2 at ungodly hours, and its on BBC iplayer if you don't wanna stay awake! Alot more programs now have subtitles, and interps (a few of which are also my interps at uni! Claim to fame or what! lol)

im outraged by the smut stephen.. absaloutely outraged.. i thought you were an innocent kind of guy.. :(

x

I'm shocked and appalled

..although not surprised :D

Ha ha ha ....!! You will find I am the most unshockable person you will ever know.

im outraged by the smut stephen.. absaloutely outraged.. i thought you were an innocent kind of guy.. :(

x

Does that combo even exist in the world? Guy ... Innocent... does.. not ..compute...

Dangit! Did i corrupt another one?! Why! WHy me!!

They still show See Hear! on BBC2 at ungodly hours, and its on BBC iplayer if you don't wanna stay awake! Alot more programs now have subtitles, and interps (a few of which are also my interps at uni! Claim to fame or what! lol)

Sometimes the interps look a bit demented when they're signing. Surely they don't need to screw their face up and do a jig when they're signing! There were some deaf people living in the student house across from me last year and I soooo wanted to say "hi". However I wouldn't do it with a hearing person so non-hearing are treated pretty much the same.

My claim to fame:

I know of someone who is taught by a BBC sign language interps :D

Back