Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi Martyn, just want to wish you good luck. Just try and remember it took us years to get our bodies in this shape so we wont be able to fix it overnight, just hang in there it'll be soooo worth it in the end. x

We could all go topless - what a shock for the world THAT would be :p
Gem x

Thanks for your words Joanne, Gem, Ang, Elle and anyone else i missed! I keep seeing new posts and have to stop myself replying to them all, people with think i am a crazy forum stalker person!

And Gem: Sod what they think, we will be thin and topless! :) hah :)

P.S someone sent me a Reputation thing, with some of the wisest words that really made me stop and think: "You have a choice, a year from now you can have the 130lbs or not." That is such an obvious thing, but something that had a huge impact on me, it is my choice. I can whine about this and that, or i can be a man(for once) and suck it up! Its my own fault i am a beached whale, my own problem to fix it. Thanks who ever said it, your a star!

xx

Nah i wouldnt think stalker, i'd be more impressed than anything haha. I think it's nigh on impossible to reply to every single post separately. I look forward to the day you win the lottery lol!

three more days till my full week and i swear this has been the slowest week of my life. but i think it will be as you say - pass the first one and the rest will go much faster. wooooohoooo!! x

6 days for me! Oh no, hope it isn't any slower than normal! I need a job! Lazy good for nothing tax dodging student! (my fathers words, not mine)

Roll on 3 days tho Elle! Cant wait to see how much you lose! Need me to come to the weigh in, with my pompoms and do a cheer leader routine or something? mwha lol

I just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone! you have made me feel really welcome! Love you all to bits!

I do have one question tho, how do you all deal with the wait? I think if anything my impatience will be my downfall. I wanna be thin, and i wanna be thin now! I guess the being bored thing doesn't help either!

Any advice would be great!

xx

Just think ... all good things come to those who wait .. as I said to someone earlier - the harder the battle the sweeter the victory.

Thing of all the good things you'll be doing once slim AND think of all the learning you'll be doing on the way down. :)

6 days for me! Oh no, hope it isn't any slower than normal! I need a job! Lazy good for nothing tax dodging student! (my fathers words, not mine)

Roll on 3 days tho Elle! Cant wait to see how much you lose! Need me to come to the weigh in, with my pompoms and do a cheer leader routine or something? mwha lol

What are you studying at Uni?

ohh i never thought of that! waking up earlier! nice idea :)

Full of ideas me ... some of which are unrepeatable on a public forum ;)

hahaha yes please that would be hilaaarious, i'd love it! lol. i could do with a bunch of you actually. fly bren over from oz for the event aswell cos she's great. haha and you can all squeeze in my little bathroom and watch with baited breath. heehee. like this..:talk017:

:rotflmao: x

hi again tyn
I can totally appreciate how you feel with wanting to be thin quickly as ive felt like that before but I believe that that if the weight is lost quite steadily and over a long period of time then the more likely it is to stay off over a long period of time as well so this time around I am trying to be alot more patient!
Also i saw a quote on someone elses signature on here which i thought was quite apt it read "never give up on a goal because of the time it will take to achieve it - the time will pass anyway"
xx

I am at UCLAN studying Deaf Studies (Think British Sign Language, but with extra essays) You might be tempted to ask why, but i will save you the energy, and answer now. I have no idea, nope, not one, not a single clue why i am doing this degree, other than talking with my hands is fun as hell lol.

Hopefully, if i get the grades, i will use the degree to get me into Medical School, but thats a loooooong time away lol (Yes, i will inform you all which hospital i work in, so you can get hurt in another city :))

oh and if you're interested i'm writing a diary every day under the weight diary forum (not sure if thats what it's actually called) under the title of "a pound gets you on the bus but garlic gets you a seat". that's where i'll write my weight on friday. I'm going to a bbq friday night so everyone should know, i'm going to need a lot of reminding that im dieting during the day time. so you need to get your asses in gear hehehehe. :) xxxxxx

hahaha yes please that would be hilaaarious, i'd love it! lol. i could do with a bunch of you actually. fly bren over from oz for the event aswell cos she's great. haha and you can all squeeze in my little bathroom and watch with baited breath. heehee. like this..:talk017:

:rotflmao: x

I just got a full on mental image of about 20 people all in cheerleader outfits doing a cheer for you in the bathroom. Simply amazing lol:bliss:

Welcome *hugs*

Minimins is for fat lads and fat lasses, your in great company here, everyone is lovely and supportive and theres always people about to ask questions.

Good Luck!! x

He can't be a man, because i am the only ga.. Man in the Village! :sign0151:

lol looks like someone wants to keep all us girls to himself :p lol :)

Tis true, since being here, the last 8 years as a wufta mean nothing to me! I cant deny it any longer! lol Mwah! x

No doubt about it Tyn - you've scored a hit with all the ladies on Minis - are we to understand you're about to leave us in the lurch and start on the guys now? :cry:
Gem x

Oh, i could never leave my ladies, you have made me feel so welcome! How could i ever do without you now Gem? x

Back