Big Boys Need Love Too!

not a bad looking virtual you elle. get that body!! not posting mine until i'm thin :D

if she wants to come then by all means bring her :) if you think she can handle us :D

abz xx

haha well it makes me appear all flat and bump/roll-less...which is entirely not the case, but whatever, im happy with that.

I suppose i should ask her first, twas just an idea that did form in my likkle 'ead.

don't know if anyone answered before, anyone doing anything for halloween tonight? what costume did you get tyn? xxx

i am off out for dinner :) don't mind all the little kids and their parents, who we may still get, but after 7 we get all the teenagers in binbags scrounging so we are going out for dinner. an italian was suggested but bad things would happen to me there so i've persuaded people to go to a tapas bar so that i can get chicken skewers and a side salad, ha.

abz xx

I went as a vampire, long black cloak (Both flatmates huddeled under it with me on the walk home! it was freezing!) Blackpants, white shirt, black tie, spiked back hair, white face, black eyes and nails and bright red lips. I looked like a transexual vampire at the end of it, but good fun none the less! lol. I think i am going to stay in tonight, nothing planned and stuff. Prolly just a DVD with Nat while fanny has gone home for the weekend. I thought my mate Ian was comin up tonight but he cancelled. So meh! lol

ooh very nice abz. i dont usually get much round mine, we live in a quiet cul de sac so we only get one or two a year. i think it used to be a lot more when i was a kid but for some reason they've gotten less.

i'm having a little party round mine for my sisters and girl cousins :) i invited them round for food, games and a film and they're going to sleep round and we're hopefully going to go to a midland's based bar/restaurant called apres for brekkie tomorrow morning:) don't we sound like kiddies, haha. well, apart from the going for breakfast bit.

i've tried to guarantee that i won't indulge in too many calories - ive bought maltesers as the snack chocolate haha and i demanded there'd be no more chocolate, i think we'll be making popcorn for the film and ive topped up my stock of skinny cow icecreams lol. wish me luck xxx

p.s. tyn i want pictures! lol...

The girl's haven't uploaded their pictures yet, so none yet Smelly! Soon tho, very soon! mwhaha

woohooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant wait. haha. im hoping to look a bit grotesque tonight, a bit green round the edges lol. if i manage to make myself look 'good' ill try and get a few photos. i may go for the miss havisham look. heehee x

oh, guys, i forgot to say, had a very random exchange with my dad last night. our rabbit stayed at my uncle's house during the time when we were all out of the house on holiday in the summer. it was only 10 days but he put loads of weight on. We've got him to slim down (lol) but yesterday i went to stroke him and i felt a lot more of his spine than i used to when he was a good weight. so i said "mr wabbit (teehee) you've got to stop losing weight!" and then my dad, randomly, went "you can talk". I asked what he meant and he said "well, have you stopped losing weight?" i'm so confused as to what he meant lol. what a strange thing to say, it's not like im anorexic.

ha. sounds like you're going to have a fabulous night honey :)

and can't wait for the pics either tyn :D :D

do you have scales to weigh yourself tyn or do you wait for your cdc to do it?

abz xx

people always do this though elle. when they are used to seeing somebody bigger, they always think they should stop before they get slim as all they can see is the comparison rather than what you actually look like. if a size 12 slimmed to a size 10 they'd get congratulated, but if a size 20 slims to a size 10 you can guarantee they'll be told to stop by the time they are a 16 or be told they look too gaunt!!

abz xx

true say! when i first started losing weight i'd barely lost a stone, was over a year ago now... i think i was around the top end of the 14's. I had been away at uni writing my dissertation so my friends from home hadnt seen me in ages. when i finally came home they all congratulated me on my weight loss and then my friend Emy said "well done! that's enough now." I was like, WHAT?! WHY?? haha. clearly i'm still overweight! it's very strange but true... ooh, strange but true, that was a freaky deaky programme...

I have started to notice my clothes getting more comfortable and even fitting into some that i haven't in a long time. My sexy jeans fit, but i have a muffin top in them, so another few weeks i think and they will be perfect. My old black work **** stopped fitting me about a year ago, now it fits perfectly! I was soooo happy. I have decided to base my goal weight on how i feel. I feel good at 16 i will stay there, if 15 etc etc. I might go lower than 14 (my good range is 11-14 i think) so how knows! I tend to not listen to folks, but my mum always said i should never be skinny, i am to tall and broad to carry it well, only advice i have really taken form and shape wise.

And i have my own scales but i go off my CDC scales, they show different all the time, so safer to use hers.

Oh and i think i have kicked myself out of Ketosis last night. Had hungry pangs today which is ****. Not major or diet threatening, just hunger. Prolly taken me the day to get back on i think, as they are already vanishing, so hopefully it won't dent my Loss this week to much lol. Although with all the dancing and fannying around last night, i should have lost a stone! lol

Good on you Martyn. You must be well chuffed with your progress so far and I totally agree with you about having your goal weight based on how you feel. Great !

LOL at your old black work **** ... did you miss the 'r' off shirt? :D tickled me, thanks.. i need it!

3rd day on CD - Not the happiest I can tell ya lol Nevermind... always tomorrow

Ok my mate added hers so here is what i look like drunk towards the end of the night! lol

nice one tyn. hee. you look very suave :)

well i am back on the straight and narrow today. not that i really veered from it. i had some chicken last night, and some salad, and a little bit of pork. so it was more an 810 day than an ss+ day but i thought that might happen. but i am 2lbs heavier this morning :( don't think i've had enough water...

am off to view some houses this afternoon. i'm rather excited :D

abz xx

ooh, viewing houses. that and trying wedding dresses on are the two shopping experiences im looking forward to most in my life.

concerning halloween ... here is a pic of me - i reckon tyn does the look better hahaha.

good morning guys. well the house viewing went rather well. although some big decisions have to be made i think. the first one was a no go. the garden was naff. but you could have just moved in and stuck your own furniture in and lived in it. other than a hideous fireplace you could just pootle through redecorating without too much fuss. but it didn't have a bath and we would have had to replumb the bathroom.

the second one didn't have a kitchen. it had a metre square space with a sink in it and a pantry. so we'd have to make a kitchen diner out of the massive room next to it. but my uncle is a plumber, i asked him about it and it could be done. the garden on this one was amazing. not something you see in leeds much. and if we'd have to replumb a knock out a wall in the other one to get a bath in (and yes, i must have a bath) then we may as well fit a kitchen... but the location isn't as handy for the nice garden one. on the same street as the first one there are several others for sale. they have much nicer gardens and one even has a conservatory and is only 1k more than the one we viewed so we are going to go and look at some of those on saturday. see what turns up there. we may end up staying where we are for a while, but i want to get ours valued as soon as poss so that we know what kind of money we potentially have and whether it's worth looking at these in the first place. although unless mine has actually decreased in value since i bought it, which is very unlikely, even given the current climate, it was a heap when i bought it, then we should be ok... we've 'just' got to sell this one...

abz xx

Hey hey all....well just a quick note, i am here in malta lording it up!! *LOL* Still trying to get over my cold, but getting better day by day. Was getting some not so nice looks when I was at the airport, but then I noticed when I pulled out my Mother and baby mag, the looks of, "f**k she's fat" changed to "oh, she fat and pregnant!- oh bless" so not sure how good or bad that is. And by the way, why is it when you need to ask for an extension belt for the the deat belt, they are ALWAYS bright ass orange? I mean, it is embarrasing enough to have to ask for one in the first place, but then to have to a bright orange ext, on top of it is like a big flag! But then it's not like people look at me and thing, oh, just a few more pounds to lose. They just think I sit on my arse and stuff my face with pies all day.

This house/villa is GIGANTIC. I mean It take like 5 minutes just to walk from the main bedroom to the kitchen. The pool and lovely, some cat sh*t on the mini golf course this morning so that was fun. The people here are nice, and the prices are slightly cheaper than home. The floors in here are all marble, and we are on a hill so the views are fantastic. I would buy this house in a split second, but remove a few things..like maybe the 70's decore...but things can't be perfect. In fact this place could fit the lot of us...all of you would have a bed, this place sleeps 12. There are two living rooms and plenty to do, but we haven't done any of it yet. Right now I am just taking it easy. I don't really want to do much. Whilst it is lovely outside and kind of humid, the pool is not heated and far too cold for me to go swimming in.

Anyway, I will catch up with you all soon, miss ya, and might put some pics up later of the place. Gotta have something to do eh? *LOL* take care all in rainy/cold england!! hehhehehe

Back