Big Boys Need Love Too!

yeah me neither jenn, can't wait to see them. Get some pics up of this amazing mansion too, make us all a bit green with envy!

guys the scales this morning said 12st 13lbs exactly, and even though i know i wont be there tomorrow morning because i went to drayton manor park for the fireworks and had a few too many sweets and chocolate covered peanuts, i just wanted to say it because it's a MASSIVE DEAL for me lol :D i know im going to have a tough week - tomorrow im going out to eat with my friends, tuesday i have a breast aware thing to go to where there'll be some sort of buffet... so we'll have to see how well behaved i can be. tonight i was quite naughty but it could have been worse. my mate sof bought lots of choc and candy floss and i didnt have any. AND my little sis bought some donuts and i didn't have any. whereas i would've completely stuffed my face back in the day. so even though i didn't exercise complete constraint, i'm happy that I didn't go completely over board...lol...i suppose i'm trying to see it in a good light.

totm has finally hit, and after a mini argument with my dad and something that my friend said to me that isn't bad at all but has got to me a bit, i'm not too happy. im sure it's the hormones, but anyway. just feeling a bit low as i'm writing this. i'm going to change for bed now and put something funny on, see if i can't laugh before i go to sleep. :)

abz this buying a house malarky seems way more complicated than what i had always thought lol. just as an extra note, it would be a good idea to put a bath in the second one anyway; apparently it raises the value of the house?..

much love everyone xxx xxx

good morning guys. feeling a bit bleurgh this morning. not sure why.

my scales weighed me at 13st 13.75lbs this morning :D how's that for being in the 13s!! ha. but only on my scales. my cdc's are the official ones and there will be about 5lbs to go on those... so in a couple of weeks. still. i'm chuffed :D i am almost tempted to get my old scales out from wherever i hid them because they weighed me a lot lighter than my current ones and i used to fret over what they said. i bet i'm really light on them now, ha.

buying houses is a bit of a nightmare. the second house already has a bath elle. any house i buy will end up with a bath in it whether it already has one or not, ha. i love baths. i don't like showers so much :D

and yes. it is all rather a malarky. the bad news is that i have checked house prices around our area and i think we'll be incredibly lucky to get what we want for ours... so it looks like we could be stuck where we are for a while... but we'll get it valued and see what they say. if it doesn't get sold i don't have to pay anybody :)

i am getting weighed and measured etc again tonight. am looking forward to being able to move my ticker down again. which i WILL be able to do :) just want to know by how much, ha.

how are you guys doing today? any more news on when we are meeting up?

abz xx

Morning all, I have another week of lates but after this week I have someone who will definately take all my lates off of me so hopefully this will be the last time

well the fixer upper is probably going to be sold by friday according to the estate agent... but i have an appointment provisionally booked for then just in case :)

guys just as a late add in i'd prefer to do the 29th nov as the meet date because i have an engagement party to go to on the 22nd which means i may need to bugger off and leave you to go and get ready etc... i originally thought i wouldn't go because i didn't think i'd know anyone but now i've found out that my friend's going so it shouldn't be too bad.

by the way abz good luck for your weigh in :D and nice work getting under 14st on your scales!! :) xxx

i can do that. i'm working on the sunday though so don't want to be getting home at ridiculous o'clock on the evening... but that shouldnt be a problem as long as i don't leave brum after about 7ish? does that sound ok for people? that's with going via preston mind. if i go via manchester it's quicker but i'd be all on my lonesome, ha.

still up for the road trip tyn? well, train trip...

im bloody petrified of these next couple of weeks guys lol! im havin tgi's tonight, chinese tomorrow then on friday im off to london where the diet is always eating out since we stay at hotels, and im there till either monday or tuesday. so... i have to seriously each conciously....

everyone's day going ok?
xxx

not doing too bad here. programming appears to have melted my brain but other than that i have some new pics of me that i will put on my profile. hopefully i'll have the chance to do so at 5. not weight loss progress pics but i think you can see a difference. here's one:

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...&th=11d62f4bef11d90c&attid=0.2&disp=inline&zw

that's me and my best mate. she's the bride in the pics on my profile.

abz xx

Attachments

• meandjo.jpg
    meandjo.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hmmm i get taken to a google apps log in page when i click on your picture link abz! I can't see it in the logo either, it's just blank with a red cross :S x

hahaha startled chicken aside i can reeeeally tell you've lost weight since the wedding! Nice work girl-frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeend. haha xxx

actually. looking at the pics from the wedding i seem to have chosen very good ones to put in my profile so you can't see that much of a difference... ha. ah well :)

abz xx

I do not concur Abz, I think you look thinner! You're just used to seeing yourself...

Well, this is my annoyed face! Today has gone to pot. The plan was to get home from class, to a bit of uni work, go to my meeting and then get home in time to make a quick batch of cookies and bugger off to the cinema with my flatmates to watch james bond.

How it has turned out however, i got home from class, read Brisingr for over an hour, couldn't get a taxi to get to my meeting in time, so had to cancel it, only to find out the CDC only can see me on Wednesday as she is on holiday tomorrow, and now i have to stretch my packs out for an extra 3 days, 4 packs, 3 days, i am screwed. I get my packs monday-sunday, but luckily i have been bad this week, and missed 4 packs in my days, so i have some spare shakes and a leek and yacky patatoe left over. But no idea how thats going to work, considering tomorrow is my most horrid day at uni, in all day doing blasted BSL.

And to top it off, my mate has come down with a migrane and so we can't go watching James Bond. So i am now hungry, in a stinking mood and thinking about just having a chicken buttie and sodding it all!

Oh and i think i am developing a crush on my flatmate, which makes my life just that bit more fun, don't you think?

Stupid taxi's. All their fault i say!

Ok i caved, i eat a **** load of really greasey unhealthy things, things that oozed sugar and fat.

Ok now out of my dream land, i had a handfull of chicken quorn with 3 peices of Brcoli and my god, i am now a quorn convert, and so are my flatmates, it tasted SOOOOO nice, and i don't really feel to bad or different. I am only have 2 meals, this one, and another tomorrow (More fake chicken, and stirfry veggies) and then i can get to my CDC and get my packs and be fine. Hoping i haven't damaged my progress to much, but i can't see it being so, i have only had 150cals at most from the meal. SO yay me!

Back