Big Boys Need Love Too!

good grief. do you people never shut up? ha. been to see the house with no kitchen and a huge garden again and i'm not as taken with it as last time. now that i know investors are going for it it's made me look at it in a slightly different light. plus the woman kept pushing as to whether mine would sell soon. it's not even on the bloody market yet. but i couldn't tell her that so i had to lie. which i don't like doing. but it was none of her business and i kept sidestepping to the point where it was ridiculous!! and she wouldn't take the hint. gah. ah well. i think i've put myself off it in any case. we are going to see about four tomorrow in a much nicer location but it's the owners that are showing us around... which i find a bit odd.

anyhoo. i've booked my wedding car. woo.

and i'll probably come by train. if i am not coming via tyn then time isn't that much of an issue and if you guys are sure i won't be alone for hours and hours waiting for a later train then i can afford to come :D

glad to see you are all doing well.

abz xx

good grief. do you people never shut up? ha. been to see the house with no kitchen and a huge garden again and i'm not as taken with it as last time. now that i know investors are going for it it's made me look at it in a slightly different light. plus the woman kept pushing as to whether mine would sell soon. it's not even on the bloody market yet. but i couldn't tell her that so i had to lie. which i don't like doing. but it was none of her business and i kept sidestepping to the point where it was ridiculous!! and she wouldn't take the hint. gah. ah well. i think i've put myself off it in any case. we are going to see about four tomorrow in a much nicer location but it's the owners that are showing us around... which i find a bit odd.

It's never a good idea to do important life-changing stuff under pressure, so you've probably done the right thing :)

Yay Abz - looking forward to meeting you on the 29th x

Me and Taz defo. Jenn sounds pretty certain with OH and LU and of course, our hostess with the mostess, Elle - I don't think I've forgotten anyone. x

Hi Folks

I thought it was about time I put my likeness up so that you guys will be able to recognise me on the 29th. Do I still need to bring the board? :p x

Ah yes Gem, I knew I'd seen you around town! Ha ha

Hmmm did I have a quiet day? NO!!! I was just chillin here checking out the forum and thinking about getting some brekkie when my sister phoned to say she was going into hospital and could I go and look after my nephews. That's all well and good but she lives in the middle of nowhere with a 2 hourly train sevice. Oh and it takes 4 hours to get there! So off I trot over to deepest darkest wales only to find out that by the time I got there she was out again and waiting for the registrar to phone to formally discharge her. She has been having contractions for the last few weeks but the baby isn't due til January and this morning some of her waters broke. But they said it was all ok and she could go home. 8 hours on a train for a 3 hour visit! I need my head tested!

Ah but what an amazing sister she has got. I hope she fully appreciates you. Was it good to see the boys? x

It's always good to see the boys but it can be difficult too. We have very different views on parenting and that can be hard for me to stomach sometimes

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Well what a surprise. I thought everyone would've beat me to it this morning I was so late up but here I am (I think) the first on again - just me and Mr Sun :character00238:

The charity donation only got in by the skin of it's teeth yesterday as that last squatter has gone this morning. I'm back where I started before I went away and my tickers are once again telling the truth - Yay Me. It's Saturday and I am looking forward to doing very little and hopefully ditching what's left of my cold once and for all.

:character00238: Have a lovely Saturday everyone :character00238:

Ok well not sure if this is good or bad news really.

Well, I am still up for comming, but not too sure that body is. I have noticed the last two days that my pelvis is starting to hurt me when I am out walking for more than 20 minutes. I got this last time I was Pregnant and it is very painful. Right now I can cope, but within the next few weeks it will get worse. Hopefully it won't be too bad and I will be able to go, which is what I want to do. But I am sure we are gointg to be walking around or something...and that wouldn't be fair to hold you all up. So....for now...I am going still but will update you all on my situation. I can't take any pain killers cuz of the baby, so i am stuck. I am a bit mad as although I knew it would happen again, I was hoping it would be a bit longer till it happened. Last time it happen about 5 months....and I am only 3 and half months. So...not too sure. This is going to effect alot, as there is very little I can do on the excercise front. But I will continue with the yoga and hope this helps. For those who don't know what SPD is....When a woman is pregnant the ligiments in the pelvis slacken so that when the baby comes they bones are able to move apart and give the baby room for birth. But for me...my hormones make them slacken too much and so my bones in my pelvis, rub and crunch together. Luckily for me though, my back is fine....so at least I don't have both of them to cope with like last time. I have worked to strengthen my back, so I am hoping that will help. There isn't a whole lot I can do, but I don't want to end up on crutches....which can happen. A few of my mates have had that...and it's not a pretty sight. So I am keeping an eye on it.

Anyway I am sorry to disappoint, but I thought I would let you all know now. But fingers crossed it will only stay as it is...and then I will be just fine....it will only be bad if it gets worse between now and the end of the month.

Jenn - Do what is right for you and the baby, we will cope whatever. We will of course miss you if you don't come but will all completely understand. What you describe is more common than people think. My eldest daughter gets huge problems with her pelvis every time she is pregnant and it causes her a lot of pain and anxiety. Be happy and be safe Jenn - that is the most important thing x

thank Gem....yeah it isn't nice. But as I say, at the moment it is more discomfort than uber painful...but I know in time it will be BAD. It was last time in only a matter of a week or two. But I am hoping that health wise I am better than I was last time...so fingers crossed, i will not be too bad. But I will see. I can't promise anything, but will do my best.

I know you will Jenn but you have to put you and your baby first and only come if it will not give you problems x

Ok so i have had a crappy two days, been really naughty, but today i don't really care as i realised i needed to do it, if for nothing else but my sanity.

I just sat watching Xfactor and Merlin with my flatmate, and ate a small bar of Chocolate and a can of Coke zero, and i feel great now, i think i just needed a pick-me-up, this diet seems to have taken over my life and made it pretty damn misrible, especially in the last week. Had a few desires to want to just screw it and go back to eating and do it the hard way, but now i have had a little treat, some sugar in me and something fizzy (Only so much water and coffee you can drink you know..) I think i am back in the mood to continue. This week is gonna be a crap weigh in i think, 4 days and a few slip ups is gonna mean only a few lbs i think, but i will deal with it, i think i was putting to much pressure on myself that i totally forgot i am in this for the long haul, not just a few months. I have proven to myself that i can just have a small bar of chocolate and a can of coke, and that its more than enough, i don't need a huge bar and a big bottle of coke to get the desired effect, so thats whats made me not really care about doing it.

So anyway, here is to tomorrow, a new day!

Evening all, been out spending hubby's money today and bought some nice new clothes! My knee is not happy after a day walking round town and I have to work at 6 tomorrow morning so I am going to bed now!

Evening Taz. Guess you'll beat me to it in the morning then cos I'm not working and might just have another lie in x

Back